****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

i get induced on the 6th of oct.... but can have a sweep on the 4th but there really is no reason just for the sake of 2 days..... so wont bother with the sweep.

I know LALSmith is still waiting as she posts quite regularly on third trimester about how annoyed / frustrated she is. I dont ever recall her posting here though. I think there must be more than 5 of us ???

Lady K
BTP
Mrs N
Kaz
Me
???????

Shouting Loudly..... IS ANYBODY OUT THERE ??????????????????????

well I'm not even due until the 28th so no induction date for me yet!

I think Boony is around too :)

I've got a sweep booked for this Tuesday 28th...... Haven't decided if I want it yet though, would rather let things run its course but if by having sweeps means I don't have to be induced at the end then it would be worth it if that makes sense

Sorry Boony and MixedMama !!! That makes 7 of us !!

I will definately be taking a sweep when I'm offered, if it comes to it. Midwife has said they usually do it at 41 weeks but she might stretch to 40+5 for me lol!
I don't really see it as induction or interferring, as it'll only help if things are going that way anyway.

It would be nice to know what the situation is down there aswell I suppose, I've still got a couple more days to think about it.

im thinking of you ladies, cant wait until we are all over in the parenting section hope i do feel yor pain though, being 35 weeks with twins is equivalent to being 41 weeks with one and i was enourmous!

Hi

Went to hospital today for my induction appointment today. I have had period pains and mild cramps all night, but when I went to hospital the doc said it was all quite high ( cervix) so he couldn't do sweep so I'm booked in for induction on Tuesday! End in sight at last yay... Off for some sleep now, been awake since 2am. :(

Just realised that Emzy didnt even get her sweep as unfavourable but managed to go into labour on her own the same day ! Must mean that if cervix is high etc doesn't mean labour is a long way off !!

kaz I feel exactly the same about the 'any signs' question! Not really sure how to answer - 'well actually my vaginal discharge has become thicker' probably wouldn't go down too well :haha:

:haha::haha::haha: That really made me laugh! Maybe I should try that out?...

Oooo X-factor tonight, I'd forgotten about it. Will watch it bouncing on my ball whilst eating pizza (I figure eating loads is one bit of pg I will miss).

Gosh are there really so few stars left? Knew being due at the end of the month would be a bit rubbish.

Hope everyone is holding up OK.

Back later, although i hope to get brisk walking, It is getting embarasing now, i get shocked and sympathetic looks around the supermarket, I had to ask my ds if i really was that big that i was getting all the funny looks, he says its because we are together and people think we are a couple, (he is 16, towers above me and i just look like i have a toy boy!!) such a sweetie, not because his Mum is the size of a tank!!! xxxxx:hugs:

:haha: I've been getting a few stares today aswell, Maybe people aren't used to seeing extremely heavily pregnant women walking briskly.

lets hope we all give birth at the same time... not leaving a team mate behind !!! :haha:

It would be a little depressing to be the last september star remaining!

Just realised that Emzy didnt even get her sweep as unfavourable but managed to go into labour on her own the same day ! Must mean that if cervix is high etc doesn't mean labour is a long way off !!

That's good news for me since my cervix was very posterior (with emphasis on the 'very') at my last appointment. Two friends of mine, who were due AFTER me, went into labour today. I'm very jealous. :growlmad: I also have a feeling that my mum and her mates at the salon are having a little bet on when I'm going to pop lol.

:happydance: At least I've learnt how to multi-quote! xx

Well Done Carley Hoep you and Jayden are doing okay.

Hope all you Ladies waiting start getting more signs

congrats carley on the birth of Jayden (great name btw thats my sons name!)

Yep I am definately still here not due till 29th though so dont have an induction date although i went to 41+6 with my first born and then was induced and thats with the same hospital so i'm guessing they'll let me go 2 weeks over thats the 13th october at the latest but that seems ages away.

I'm not even getting any signs yet i have period pain in my side at the moment but thats it i've had no mucusy discharge or anything. I'm thinking i might be like BTP and my body has to be induced to get my babies out!

On the plus side i think he is still head down :happydance: lol

Aww girls we haven't forgotten about you! I'm always popping in to check on you! Like genies said, can't wait til you join us on the other thread, although its a lot quieter than we were on this one as everyones got babies filling Thier time! :hugs:

Btp, the day before I went into labour I randomly did a huge food shop... maybe its s sign?!

By the way if you guys are bored Matt is still updating his blog, link in my siggy. He also wrote his own birth story on there if you're interested! Xx

On the plus side i think he is still head down :happydance: lol

That's Great Boony, glad you can be at home aswell

im thinking of you ladies, cant wait until we are all over in the parenting section

I think we all want to be there too, miss you guys. I read but don't post as I'm superstitious

Oooo X-factor tonight, I'd forgotten about it. Will watch it bouncing on my ball whilst eating pizza (I figure eating loads is one bit of pg I will miss).

If you can't eat when your overdue then when can you... I'll miss it too once I start my diet 6 weeks after baby is here

:happydance: At least I've learnt how to multi-quote! xx

I can too now thanks Mixedmama :thumbup:

Aww girls we haven't forgotten about you! I'm always popping in to check on you! Like genies said, can't wait til you join us on the other thread

By the way if you guys are bored Matt is still updating his blog, link in my siggy. He also wrote his own birth story on there if you're interested! Xx

Thanks Emzy xx

I enjoyed Matt's Blog when I read it a couple of weeks ago, might take another look !

oh no, lets not talk of diets! after all, it'll be good old winter stodge and christmas indulgence not long after baby is born! think I'll wait til after the holiday season!

just had a major rant and hissy fit lol! so frustrated at the fact that everyone else seems to think it's their right to be feeling really impatient and in suspense about baby being born - it's not like I can do anything about it so telling me to 'get a move on' is really not going down well!

Afternoon ladies! It is weird in here with just a few "regulars" chatting! I try and pop in to see how things are, but I'm good at reading, not posting!!

I think all your LOs should do the decent thing and arrive on the same day so everyone moves over at once!! Can't wait til everyone's back together!

Congrats Carley on your little big boy!! I hope you are together very soon, it's not nice having a wee one in neonatal. Big hugs. xx

I still feel a bit in limbo tbh, don't know where I belong lol!!

Carley, what a beauty, gorgeous name xxx

I agree that all the babies should come on the same day, they are obviously far too comfy in there!!!

jelly your right, after the fact emzy went into labor just like that there is hope for us.

Mrs n - i have decided to have pizza tonight. diets dont start until baby is here after all

i have still not learnt to multi quote !!!!

Hey ladies...I'm still here too!!
Now 4 days past edd... and was soooooo convinced she would be here today. Got some back ache this evening but thats it!
Just want to meet my little girly now!!!
My sweep obviously didnt work - oh well. Wont have another. Just wait and see if i get to induction (again!)

Anyone else finding the CONSTANT symptom watching exhausting??! Its like we are in the 2ww again!!!
Anyway, hugs to all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->