****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi girls

Just to let you know I briefly spoke to carley at 1am and she is ok. I only spoke to her quickly but she said she had been in active labour for 30 hours, followed by venthous, forceps and then emergency section. Her little boy wasn't breathing properly so was whisked away when he was born at 9 and she hadn't been able to see him yet when I spoke to her, but she was just about to go up and see him. She saif she is ok, just a bit sore from the section.

Hope you don't mind me updating Angie, but I know you've got a lot on your plate at the moment :hugs: Xx

Hi girls

Just to let you know I briefly spoke to carley at 1am and she is ok. I only spoke to her quickly but she said she had been in active labour for 30 hours, followed by venthous, forceps and then emergency section. Her little boy wasn't breathing properly so was whisked away when he was born at 9 and she hadn't been able to see him yet when I spoke to her, but she was just about to go up and see him. She saif she is ok, just a bit sore from the section.

Hope you don't mind me updating Angie, but I know you've got a lot on your plate at the moment :hugs: Xx

Thanks for update,

Thinking of you Carley, hope you can see your little lad soon, poor love sounds like you had a rough time, hope you recover quickly and get plenty of cuddles with lo today xx
Congratulations again hun xxxxxx:hugs:

Carley, sending you lots of love and hugs xx The hard work is over now and you can enjoy your Lo xxxxx

Jellycat, happy wedding anniversary :) what a coincidence, it's my niece's birthday today aswell, she's 5 today.

Aww sounds like Carley had quite a stressful delivery! Hope her little man is recovering well.

It's lovely outside, I'm going to go for a nice long walk. I'm going to be a full week overdue tomorrow - eek! My body must not be ready for labour since I've had no niggles at all, apart from my plug. I really want to experience a contraction :haha:

hey how are u all? hope some more stars have come!! sorry not got time 2 catxh up off out.

well after moaning not having any signs i was having contractions from 1am till 6am.. then it all stopped !!! ... nothing at all since

youngmummy good luck honey xx

Hope things are ok with carley and her son... great news that she had him though, she had a hard few days with false starts..

Jelly cat congrats on your anniversary honey xxx love the bump pic, just think it wont be there soon.... xx

I see emzdreamgirl had her baby this morning ... congrats honey xxx

Im losing my pregnant sep stars friends on FB now as they have had their babies.. no one to agree with me about being bored... no one to join me in moaning about being fed up being pregnant..

Maybe we should go over to October group so we can be one of the first to have our babies... !!! gate crash !!!!!

Another update from Carley:

She called her son Jayden Peter Andrews and he was 9lb 11oz! He is still in intensive care but she said they will all be ok.

I told her everyone sends their love and congratulations x

Thansk for the updates on Carley girls!
congrats on Jayden, hope he is doing okay now :hugs:

congrats to nursekel too, and to emz!

happy anniversary jellycat! :happydance:

ladyK hope the contractions start up again, sorry they stopped but it's still go to be a good sign that things are going in the right direction!

I am totally nesting today for the first time, I just want to clean everything!

Hope Carley and Jayden are both OK :hugs:

LadyK - Sounds promising.... I'm jealous you can't leave me behind I won't let you !!!! I think if we are still here by 30th Sept we gate crash the October Bumpkins

MrsN enjoy your nesting.... I kind of wish I knew what to do with myself as theres not a lot left to do around the house and don't feel upto going out even though I have to say lovely weather

jellycat, i think she is waiting for your LO... she wants to keep our deal..

To be honest i would rather i wasnt reminded what labor felt like....

U got me thinking i should start cleaning now...

I'm still here too! This LO is clearly not in any hurry to put in an appearance, despite my best efforts to the contrary!

Yesterday tried curry and DTD - but nothing.
Today I've walked round the zoo - nothing.
Wish at least my show would appear so I would know something is happening... Just having lots of backache and BHs and constantly at the loo.

The 'any signs' questions are getting v annoying too.

Moan over.

kaz - I love the zoo, far more interesting than cleaning

I've tried to lay down but just far to uncomfortablel, sitting on the sofa now wrapped in a blanket with a hot water bottle on my back I just feel absolutly whacked and out of sorts now...... counting down the hours until x factor is on. How lazy am I today I can't even be bothered to do my jigsaw puzzle !

well the nesting instinct is still there, but now I'm in too much pain from the SPD to do anymore just now!

jelly I have lived with a hot water bottle on my back the last week or so, it's been very uncomfortable!

kaz I feel exactly the same about the 'any signs' question! Not really sure how to answer - 'well actually my vaginal discharge has become thicker' probably wouldn't go down too well :haha:

Im losing my pregnant sep stars friends on FB now as they have had their babies.. no one to agree with me about being bored... no one to join me in moaning about being fed up being pregnant..

I am still with you, although i have to agree we are rather solitary in our comments! :hugs:

Had a real urge to get some shopping done, i HAD to get stuff in the house, i have gone mad on pot noodles and crisps, all the things the kids will eat if i am not about!!
I hope its a sign, like a bit of crazy nesting!

Off for a walk soon, i think i need to just keep going, i am thinking it is me being lazy and the baby being lazy with me!

With Emz and Carley that is 2 more stars popped, I make that only a few of us 'regulars' left, I don't want to be left on here chatting to myself!!!:dohh:

At the very latest its next Thursday for me and Mixedmama, but i am still hoping our bodies beat the induction date!
Anyone else got induction dates and when are they, I know someone said next Tuesday, but that may be someone that has now had their baby!

Back later, although i hope to get brisk walking, It is getting embarasing now, i get shocked and sympathetic looks around the supermarket, I had to ask my ds if i really was that big that i was getting all the funny looks, he says its because we are together and people think we are a couple, (he is 16, towers above me and i just look like i have a toy boy!!) such a sweetie, not because his Mum is the size of a tank!!! xxxxx:hugs:

hey kaz...:hi: glad there is another one knowing how i feel.

I have done all the cleaning... im soooo tired but wont sleep tonight if i nap... having BH all the time now...but given up getting excited over any change.. i found the details of the first private scan i went to at 10 weeks, they worked out my due date being the 29th of Sep !!!! OMG but all 3 of the hospitals have put me down as it being this week and thats what im measuring so trying to ignore i found that date.

As this is my second i would have thought this one would come easy.. hubby reckon the age gap means my body has gone back to normal..

so is it just us 4 ? im sure there was more, there are a few due which dont post on here... its always us lot left on the sept stars trimester thread.....lets hope we all give birth at the same time... not leaving a team mate behind !!! :haha:

kaz I feel exactly the same about the 'any signs' question! Not really sure how to answer - 'well actually my vaginal discharge has become thicker' probably wouldn't go down too well :haha:

:haha::haha: It would definately stop people asking again

At the very latest its next Thursday for me and Mixedmama, but i am still hoping our bodies beat the induction date!
Anyone else got induction dates and when are they, I know someone said next Tuesday, but that may be someone that has now had their baby!

Haven't been given a specific date but have said it won't be anytime before 7th October... 12 days to go . I think it was Emz who had Tuesday as her induction date because I remember her announcement on FB.

babythinkpink, you have a older son too... my son has been fantastic since i got pregnant.... he is going through that shitty stage but when i need him he manages to sort himself out

To be honest im waiting for someone to ask me when im due now... !!! just for the shocked look..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->