****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Anyone miss me lol????

I had one lot of prostin thursday, by friday 6am still no changes to my cervix, still prosterior and firm. 6.40am (40mins later) I heard a pop and then went my waters. 20 mins on the monitor, 10 mins in ther early labour room, up to delivery ward and 3 pushes later she was out! She had her cord tightly around her neck and under her left arm and had to be whisked off untangled and given oxygen. She did breathe spontaneously though. Scary stuff. So Sophia Rose was born on the 24th Sept weighing 8lb 14oz at 8:14am after a 1 hour 34 minute labour and she is perftect!

Anyone else finding the CONSTANT symptom watching exhausting??! Its like we are in the 2ww again!!!
Anyway, hugs to all! x

OMG yes !!! i lay there at night and concentrate on any cramps or changes... all the time...... and dont get me started on knicker checking !!!

Anyone miss me lol????

Snoozie - fantastic to hear from you.. im so pleased you had your little girl, what a shock that must have been, but gives me hope i could have mine any time when i least expect it.. x

I ordered Pizza... got xfactor starting any min... finally something to do :happydance:

OMG 9 months and i finally learnt to multi quote !!... this would have saved so much time back when this thread was busy !!! i cant believe i worked it out now !!!

lets hope we all give birth at the same time... not leaving a team mate behind !!! :haha:
It is like leaving a wing man behind now, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Just realised that Emzy didnt even get her sweep as unfavourable but managed to go into labour on her own the same day ! Must mean that if cervix is high etc doesn't mean labour is a long way off !!

That is good news! :happydance:

:happydance: At least I've learnt how to multi-quote! xx[/QUOTE]
YAY!! xx:hugs:

Btp, the day before I went into labour I randomly did a huge food shop... maybe its s sign?!
Oh I hope so, i have had niggles today but its not doing anything now, I am hoping for the fast labour with little warning!!!:haha:

Anyone miss me lol????

I had one lot of prostin thursday, by friday 6am still no changes to my cervix, still prosterior and firm. 6.40am (40mins later) I heard a pop and then went my waters. 20 mins on the monitor, 10 mins in ther early labour room, up to delivery ward and 3 pushes later she was out! She had her cord tightly around her neck and under her left arm and had to be whisked off untangled and given oxygen. She did breathe spontaneously though. Scary stuff. So Sophia Rose was born on the 24th Sept weighing 8lb 14oz at 8:14am after a 1 hour 34 minute labour and she is perftect!
Snoozie,
Congratulations xx
How perfect was your birth!! I will have one of those please!
Two of mine have been wrapped in cord, both ok after a quick puff of air, one was very tight round body and neck, poor midwife had a right job with a slippery baby! :hugs:

Well a few niggles, nothing now, had my walk round garden centre and our coffee, a nice chinese for tea, and dd has gone to bed to watch open season 2, so sat down in front of x factor now, still got this deep down bored feeling where i just want my baby here, there was a couple with a baby at the garden centre when in the cafe, baby was all snuggled up to her daddys shoulder, an last visit we had said our baby would be here for sure! Ah well next time, our October visit.

Back tomorrow then, doesn't look like anything is going to happen tonight, I will be a week late tomorrow xxxx:hugs:

Congrats Snoozie, I had been watching your announcements on FB. Your pictures are gorgeous! You're like a model on them!! Sophia is beautiful, what a good weight too! Well done and congrats. x

BTP, sounds like you had a nice time at the garden centre.

lol with the symptom guessing and knicker checking!!

I hope someone goes into labour tonight!

I have two hands at the moment, but not for long I think! Wee Sammy Pants is on and off the boob at this time of the night!

Hugs to all. x

Congratulations Snoozie, she's beautiful xxx

I've also had pizza tonight with hot jalapeno to help baby on its way..... also whilst watching x factor

HelenBun I think my DH is doing more symptom checking than I am which i'm finding exhausting !

BTP lets hope our deep down bored feelings will pass soon

Thanks all the Mummies for popping in to see us all every now and then....

Right i'm off to jigsaw whilst DH watches Stephen Hawkings, night folks lets hope for another baby born tomorrow xxx

congratulations snoozie!

oh I so feel like I'm in the 2ww all over again, the symptom spotting is exhausting, although I really don't have any symptoms to spot!

Well. i was just about to make a post about how i'm still here, and yada yada yada,
my waters broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
went to the hospital, and all is fine with the baby, so were now just waiting for labor to fully start as i'm only having irregular contractions currently.

Hi ladies, wanted to let you know I'm checking in on you but mostly from my phine which is hard to post from.

Congrats Snoozie

labour :dust: to all

xxx

Ooh Krakir good luck!!!

Mrsj hope you're well. I also check in on my phone, mostly during feeds!

Having a lovely relaxing evening. Matt looks after Holly on Saturday night and does the night feeds so I take the opportunity to have a long soak in a hot bath and a couple of glasses of wine! It's mad though, I always look forward to it but then feel really guilty that Matt has to see to Holly when I hear her cry in the night. It's nice to have one full night of sleep though!

Lots and lots of :dust: for the remaining pregnant ladies. I'm actually quite envious of you as I really miss being pregnant still, its so weird! Xx

Ooooo Good Luck Krakir.... I knew we would have another baby tomorrow !!!

Good luck krakir!
Emzy I miss being pregnant too! More so this time as we're pretty sure there'll be no more babies after sam. Blub! X

Well. i was just about to make a post about how i'm still here, and yada yada yada,
my waters broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
went to the hospital, and all is fine with the baby, so were now just waiting for labor to fully start as i'm only having irregular contractions currently.

Oh brilliant, that's great news, another baby on the way!! I have been hoping something would happen but no!

Had my nice evening ruined last night, my ex only has the children once a month, he has a really funny set up where he only lives with his wife at weekends, she cut down the children's visits to once a month and he has them in the caravan he stays at locally, anyway she broke down on the way over this weekend and so it was just him and the children.
I should have known he would call because he was bored but I am just about to pop with my only free weekend in loads as he has missed a load, and he calls to accuse my eldest of attacking my 10yr old, saying if it happens again he will call the police.
What an arsehole, he was going on and on, and i eventually argued a word in.
What happens is the 10 yr old who is adhd and not medicated in the morning til he is up so a nightmare, the 16 yr old is trying to sleep and the 10yr old puts his dirty pants in his face, throws stuff on his bed, put his hand on his face, and takes his stuff and looses it, tbh it would try the patience of a saint, and all the eldest does is flail about and say get lost and sometimes the 10 yr old will get hit by a flailing arm, them comes screaming to me about it.
I have said to the 16 yr old if he were to do anything purpously he would be in trouble but he knows he is not a child anymore and play fighting is not the same as it was.
My 10 yr old knows this has all been sorted at home, and has just gone out and told his Dad to get his eldest brother in trouble, but doesn't seem to realise exactly how much trouble he could get him into.
My ex's argument was my dh doesn't get involved when it happens, ffs, it is not up to him, I said he would moan if he discaplined and because he leaves it to me that's wrong too.
Anyway he totally ruined my evening after such a lovely start, the arguing disturbed dd so she was back downstairs and i was fuming all night, I still want to talk to him when he brings the kids back, why call me on a bloody saturday night and not just mention it when he brings them back sunday, and it is not as if he is concurned with their welfare when he has them, I have been really worried sending them to him at times, the reason we split was his alcoholism, and that is never cured, sorry huge rant but i am so annoyed!

Not helping bringing baby on!

Just boiling eggs for breakfast, can't wait to taste food again, everything still tastes rubbish at the moment.

Big waves to my fellow overduers, Its a week for me today, come on baby where are you? Has my mothers time keeping abilities!!!

xxxxx:baby: tp xxxxxxxx:hugs:

BTP, what a complete twat, makes you realise why they are ex's! Its stress you don't need xx

I miss being pregnant too!! I was really hormonal in the night and couldn't stop crying. I feel guilty that I can't do as much as I want, I also feel like I missed out on having skin to skin after she was born, because Ian has done so much for her I feel like she doesn't want me, silly I know!!

Aw Babythinkpink, your ex does indeed sound like a trouble causer! What is it with these exes? They sense the time they should stress you out! Sounds as though you have the situation with your DS under control at home, and they've played up for him. Hope you have a better day. xx

I'm up drinking decaf coffee in the kitchen. Archie has wet his bed and Jack is full of a cold, currently hanging over the pram at Sam, so Sam will get a cold! Sam's been unsettled in the night again, so I'm not feeling too grand for4 hours broken sleep!! Ah, the life of a mother! x

Come on babies! xx

Big hugs Becs. It's so normal to get these awful hormonal times. Then once they've settled you can look back on it and chuckle. It is so hard though, and the thing is that just because you carried her, doesn't mean that you have to do everything for her once she's here! Ian sounds like a fab daddy who wants to do the best by you and Hope, and you'll be back on duty big time once your foof's better and Ian's back at work! It is so so hard though. I do everything for Sam, but I think partly that's because I'm BFing and DH naturally doesn't do so much for them when they're small. He tends to like them more once they're 6 months on and he can really make them laugh. Big big hugs though, course she loves you, you're her mummy!! xxx

Big hugs Becs. It's so normal to get these awful hormonal times. Then once they've settled you can look back on it and chuckle. It is so hard though, and the thing is that just because you carried her, doesn't mean that you have to do everything for her once she's here! Ian sounds like a fab daddy who wants to do the best by you and Hope, and you'll be back on duty big time once your foof's better and Ian's back at work! It is so so hard though. I do everything for Sam, but I think partly that's because I'm BFing and DH naturally doesn't do so much for them when they're small. He tends to like them more once they're 6 months on and he can really make them laugh. Big big hugs though, course she loves you, you're her mummy!! xxx

Becs just totally agree with Asher, Couldn't have said it better!
Hormones are not something we are aware of til after we have felt rubbish! Then we realise it was hormones!
I put dd on dh all the time after she was born to get that bond, she is a real Daddy's girl and I love that, she uses me for all the functional stuff and to get up in the night etc, but Daddy does all the nice stuff!
It is nice not to have to do every little thing, and you really need the rest just to charge batteries atm, huge :hugs:

Well I seem to have developed into a blubbering wreck now. Have cried more in the last 3 days than the whole pg - what's all that about! My DS spilling rice krispies on the floor was enough yesterday, today all it took was my mum complaining she couldn't have a glass of wine last night as she's on standby to look after DS.

I'm getting really fed up of everyone asking when the baby will arrive - I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->