****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

BTP :hugs: at least he's your ex and your not with him anymore.... but how frustrating it must be

Kaz Theres something wrong with my day at the moment of I dont have a quick weep, hormones, stress of the next few days wondering what will happen, being uncomfortable etc... Let it out :hugs:

Kaz, I was exactly the same!! Its horrible and you just feel so snappy all the time xx

Thanks ladies, I can't believe I cried last night at tea necause one of my potatoes wasn't cooked thro, I mean how daft is that?!!!! I have a real sore throat and pounding head today, I think its because we have our heating on and its dry! Off out in a bit so Hope can have Nanny time!! I have told Ian he needs to start having naps in the day if not we will both be no good for her!! I think I will cope alot better when its just me and I can get into a routine, atm I don't know where my arse hangs!!

Congrats snoozie, what a short labour!

Krakir, good luck :) you're going to see your LO very soon

BTP, sorry to hear about your ex, it's not nice being stressed out at this stage of pregnancy :hugs:

Seems like a lot of us are hormonal at the moment. I'm one week overdue now, how lovely.. Feels like Ava will never come, even though I have 4 days left til induction day. It would be nice if we get a new september start born each day from now on, Krakir would probably give birth today xx

Well I seem to have developed into a blubbering wreck now. Have cried more in the last 3 days than the whole pg - what's all that about! My DS spilling rice krispies on the floor was enough yesterday, today all it took was my mum complaining she couldn't have a glass of wine last night as she's on standby to look after DS.

I'm getting really fed up of everyone asking when the baby will arrive - I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!

Big :hugs: to you xx

Well i had a word with the ex, told him Sat night with a heavily pregnant me was not a good time to try and get things sorted out and listen to a half cocked story from a 10 yr old, i had a good sort out with him and put him right on all counts and i feel better for it, I seemed to be able to articulate it today, last night i suppose i was not prepared and stewing on it all night has prepared me to confront him with it.
I said next time i wanted him to be sure of what he was accusing off the back of the children, told him a bit about what they came back saying!
I said there were better times to sort it and that last night was not good!

I have peeled veg, all ready for roast today, will put it on soon, and got washing out on line, and now dh is down stairs i can go and do some ironing so at least keep myself busy from going stir crazy!

Back later all, hope everyone has a lovely day, at least i know i will have had baby this time next week.

:hugs:xx :baby:tp xx

Well. i was just about to make a post about how i'm still here, and yada yada yada,
my waters broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
went to the hospital, and all is fine with the baby, so were now just waiting for labor to fully start as i'm only having irregular contractions currently.

woooooooooooo good luck honey....xx

Well I seem to have developed into a blubbering wreck now. Have cried more in the last 3 days than the whole pg - what's all that about! My DS spilling rice krispies on the floor was enough yesterday, today all it took was my mum complaining she couldn't have a glass of wine last night as she's on standby to look after DS.

I'm getting really fed up of everyone asking when the baby will arrive - I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!

The after birth hormones.. i remember them well.. after i had jake i stayed with my mum, there wasnt enough hot water to fill the bath so i cried, dont think i stopped for 2 weeks !!! its not nice and you have no control over them but they will go... stay strong honey xx

BTP- i have a ex who has seen his son twice this year (he lives 10 mins away) the second time he had him i got a call from his wacko wife saying he is smashing the house up and was unable to get jake out.... heavily pregnant me and my hubby got up dressed and made our way round there..i called the police and after an hour found out it was her who was taken away and sent to her mums, hubby was very drunk but police felt jake was in safe hands still... i went mad at the two PC's..any way lets say i dont think Jake will be seeing his dad for a very long time not that his dad ever contacts him anyway..only reason jake saw him that time was because they phoned to say she was pregnant and jake asked to see him... all his dad had to do was stay sober for one night. so i know what ex's can be like.

Hubby went back to work today and is peed off baby hasnt come yet, but dont think he realises its not easy for me either....

Please tell me there is a second half of xfactor tonight? might go shopping in the mean time... cheer myself up...

Well hello ladies.... my goodness you just dont realise the little spare time you have when a baby enters you life...iv been trying to get on here and catch up for days to no avail, so iv come straight to post as i cant catch up!!!

So i've had my baby :baby: :happydance:!!!

Woke up at 7am on the morning of my induction (our alarm snoozes every 10 mins) with a light pain in my lower tum, pressed snoozed next time it went off i had the same pain, got out of bed and pottered around and sure enough every 10 mins i was having this light pain...more of a dull ache really!! Phone went and it was the hospital saying come down asap for induction, i explained about the pains and they said to still go in. Got there was monitored and sure enough was contracting :happydance:! They didnt know what to do with me so sent me home and said come back at 5pm as the labour ward was full! So got home cleaned the windows and wiped cot down & stuff. Went back in at 5pm (by this time the pains were a bit more painful) was monitored for a while, then they checked me and said i was 3cm dilated so they decided to break my waters, the pains got quite a bit more intense and at that point i decided to try the gas & air, it worked well and sometimes i just breathed through the contractions, was then checked again an hour later and they were shocked to discover that i was fully dilated and ready to push. (All a bit of a sudden shock) was pushing for about 2 hours and was getting extremely tired, then James' heart dipped and the midwife said "im just going to push the button for some help dont worry everything will be fine" before i knew it all these people came running in one was lowering the bed another flipped me on my side then i had an oxygen mask put on me!!! In the end i have to have a vontuse/kiwi delivery, the doctor who did it was huge and had the biggest hands EVER!!!

So baby James Cooper Seamark was born at 23:14pm on Tuesday 21st September weighing 6lb 8oz!!

I did have to have an episiotomy(sp?) so stitches which are now so painful! If you have to have stitches buy tena lady pads they are so much more comfy!! x

lilbumpblue.. congrats on the birth of your baby boy.... xxx

congrats to all new mummies :wohoo:

good luck to those in labour:dust::dust:
and :dust:to those who want it xxxxx

Well done lilbluebump, :hugs:
bit scary but all was ok in the end! At least induction was avoided, I am sure i should be telling myself tomorrow i am being induced not the real date thursday, as i did the same as you last time and labour started just literally mins b4 i was to be induced, i was only not induced earlier because of a busy labour ward, and then i started naturally, the first time ever, and looks like the last!!:haha:

Roast dinner smelling good!!

Back later xx:hugs:

LBP - Congratulations with Baby James he's a very cute baby xx Nice that your labour was relatively quick, hope you start to heal soon xx

LadyK - Good news X factor is on tonight again !!

BTP - Glad you managed to sort things out with your ex xx

Lilbumpblue, congratulations!! Funny how you managed to avoid being induced by such a short amount of time, seems to happen to a lot of ladies! xx

Thank you....and please if your planning to breast feed buy or get a prescription for some lansinoh nipple cream! Its a must iv been in terrible pain even bleeding just wanted to give up at times but stuck at it and had a cry instead! xx

Congrats lilbumpblue!!

Becs just wanted to say I felt like you do too. I also got minimal skin to skin after she was born, a few minutes but then she was given to her dad while I was taken to theatre to be stitched up, so holly spent the first 1.5hours with her dad. I was and still am a bit angry that we got seperated so soon after birth and I was convinced she wouldn't love me. I just made sure we had plenty of skin to skin at home all snuggled up under a blanket. She is definitely a daddys girl but as the weeks have gone on, I think its kind of nice that she had cuddles with daddy after the birth and its lovely that sometimes I'm the only one who can settle her, sometimes only mummy will do! Don't worry chick, little hope already loves you as she spent all that time growing inside you x

Huge congrats lilbumpblue!

Well it's finally my due date and no sign of this LO yet... Off to hospital today to find out the plan from here, am hoping they will try a sweep and give me a date for another c-section around 40+10 if I don't go myself. Sooooo want this baby here, I am totally exhausted and at the end of my tether.

Sorry moan over.

Hope the rest of the stars still waiting are doing OK.

Congrats Lilbumpblue! He is gorgeous!

Labour dust to all the waiting stars!

I believe via Emzy that Babythinkpink is in labour! She posted it on FB as BNB was down last night! How exciting!

xx

Congrats Lilbumpblue! He is gorgeous!

Labour dust to all the waiting stars!

I believe via Emzy that Babythinkpink is in labour! She posted it on FB as BNB was down last night! How exciting!

xx

Morning ladies!

I have news but haven't been able to get on all night as it's been down... Babythinkpink text me at midnight to say she was in labour! I haven't heard anything yet, so I don't know if she's had her baby overnight, but I will update you all when I hear anything.

Good luck BTP!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->