****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

MrsN :hugs:
sounds like you have a mischieves bubba in there, fx lo will move back

Jellycat pleased your sweep went ok, hope everything is ok at the hospital

MrsJ08 :hugs: try not to worry hun your mw is right some babies are slow gainers, things will get easier regarding the bf.

i picked up my free changing bag and freebies from boots today.. i keep thinking maybe she is just waiting for the free changing bag.... didnt get to sleep till 4am and woke up at 9.30 and decided not to go back to sleep and hope it will get my time clock back to normal...

Hi ladies! Sorry I have missed so much. Just popping in to let you all know that our wonderful bundle of joy was born Sept 23rd at 3:39am. He weighed 6 lbs and 9 oz and was 18 in long. We didn't get to come home until late Saturday and have been trying to get settled.
Good luck to all you ladies still waiting and labor dust sent to you!
Congrats to all the other new mommies!

congrats honey xxx

congrats nursekel :happydance:
btp sorry you had a rough time, congrats on your little girl :happydance:

no news here - I had BH and period cramps all day yesterday, and I was getting them until about 4am, but they've totally gone now.
It's my due date today - mixed emotions about that one!

false pains are such a let down, really hoped it would be the start of things for you x

Happy Due date Mrs N !!

Just a quickie from me, went to see MW and had my sweep (my cervix is 1 cm dilated and down but still quite thick) It wasn't as bad as I thiought it would be.

MW has concerns because I've got protein in my urine and my blood pressure has gone up again. I also said how my movements have changed. Shes booked me into the hospital I'm just waiting to hear back from them about when to go in, so i'm just waiting for the phone to ring.

Can noone mention anything in FB as my mum only will worry otherwise xx

good luck honey.. i hope things go ok.. ill be thinking of you till you update... xx

i see boony had her baby... so pleased for her.. congrats boony xx

"Tyler Jack Boon born yesterday at 19:09 weighing 7lb 3oz everyone doing well x"

Congrats to Boony, that's lovely news! xx

i picked up my free changing bag and freebies from boots today.. i keep thinking maybe she is just waiting for the free changing bag.... didnt get to sleep till 4am and woke up at 9.30 and decided not to go back to sleep and hope it will get my time clock back to normal...

I still need to pick mine up! Hope your LO decides to come now that you have the changing bag lol xx

Hi I'm back,

Went to the hospital checked my blood pressure a couple of times and it gradually went back down (I think it was high due to being nervous about the sweep)

Checked another urine sample which has protein still but they are not overly concerned, had fetal monitoring and came back OK they said just to keep an eye on it and come back if worried. Also been given an induction date of Thursday 7th October in the evening....... I haven't been offered a second sweep though and midwife said she won't be seeing me again so fingers crossed this sweep works !

Fantastic news about Boony !

Mrs N - don't get disheartened :hugs: I felt like that at my previous MW appointment, it won't take long before head is engaged again .... baby disobeying mummy already xxx

I finished my puzzle last night so haven't got much to do now, going to bounce on ball to try and thin out this cervix of mine

aw great news boony, congrats! :happydance:

thanks girls feeling a bit better now. naughty bubs causing mischief before you are even born :nono:

glad all is okay jellycat

pleased all is ok jellycat... i have decided to go for my sweep on monday... then can be induced wed... but im going to see what happens..

i just dont get it, i gave birth to a 10lbs baby already with no stitches, im old (er) this baby should fall out of me !!!!! i must have a womb of a 19 year old still !!!!

I have been feeling really off, as if i have a cold coming..i have only just had one so not happy.

pleased all is ok jellycat... i have decided to go for my sweep on monday... then can be induced wed... but im going to see what happens..

Wish I could be induced on the Wednesday with you, you never know we might still be able to drop the babies before then !

10lb Woowwzers, my sister had 9lb 9oz no stitches so I agree its possible, I just want to know how the labour is going to play out now.

By the way switched phone off when I went to hospital, mum texted me twice literally saying 'Just checking up on you'.... half an hour later 'What are you doing' I rang her when I got out and told her shes got to stop this panic checking me every hour. If I do end up getting induced there is no way my mum isnt going to figure it out. I want to try so hard for her not to know i'm in labour not because we dont get on its the complete opposite we get on really well its just shes such a panic pants. I want DH to call and say Surprise you have a ......

jellycat, my mums been phoning every day and so has my sister but i hate it because i have nothing new to say.. mum is also hoping to be the labor room with me and grant, im starting to think it would be best she doesnt come but she is really excited about it.

There are a lot of people i know who go into labor and have their babies at the same time, me and a friend both had our sons on the same day, and i know two of my other mates who only have an hour between their babies... its more common than you would think.....maybe mines waiting for yours and yours is waiting for mine..

jellycat, my mums been phoning every day and so has my sister but i hate it because i have nothing new to say.. mum is also hoping to be the labor room with me and grant, im starting to think it would be best she doesnt come but she is really excited about it.

There are a lot of people i know who go into labor and have their babies at the same time, me and a friend both had our sons on the same day, and i know two of my other mates who only have an hour between their babies... its more common than you would think.....maybe mines waiting for yours and yours is waiting for mine..

I just know what my mum was like when my sister went into Labour (.... a nightmare ) I had to leave work early and go round to calm her down as Brother in Law hadn't contacted her for 4 hours.... I said maybe he had to be with my sister but she wouldn't have it. Ended up speeding down the hospital as soon as she saw my sister she was fine. I just want to concentrate on the baby and not worry about panic pants mum. I've been gently training her to be calm and not to check on me 24/7 but doesn't work bless her. At least I know she cares

I think our babies are defintely waiting for each other xxx

Hi

Information to update the first page

Emzdreamgirl - Eleanor Rebecca born 25th September weighing 8lb 2oz

Please can you update me on the first page? Luke David, born 21st September weighing 8Ib 1oz. Thank you and congratulations to all the September stars! Xxx

To update the start of the thread!- I had my son Elliot on September 22nd (due on the 20th) at 10.30pm weighing 7lb11oz xxx

pleased that all went ok at the hospital jellycat, yay for the induction date fx that you wont need it.

Saw on fb Louise has had her son, congratulations to her!!

Congratulations to the other new mummies :flower:

wow 90stars, still more to come too :happydance:

i feel really excited for you all who are waiting for your :baby: xxx

Hello to the mummies to be, and congrats to all the new mummies.
Am up feeding and dying with a crappy cold grr! Hope you're all getting a decent night sleep. Xx

Oh Asher lots of the new mummies seem to be getting a cold at the moment. Hope you managed to get some decent sleep and feel better this morning xx

hey guys,

yep still pregnant

my son has this cold but when he gets a fever he hallucinates... i was up every hour with him, he looked so scared and started crying about me blowing up buildings and how he couldnt eat his dinner !!

I was wondering how much weight do babies put on after 40 weeks ? hope its not a lot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->