****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

me and hubby went on our first date in Oct 6 years ago... so maybe a Oct baby isnt so bad...

thats a good point, mixedmama may just be next... does she have a text buddy ? or anyone have her on FB ?

yeah I reckon mixedmama for the 100th star too!

I think mine will be october too - on the 5th I'll be 40+7

Maybe you should just all become Archie fans and all birth on the 6th!! x

I do hope you all have your little ones before then though really x

I've not got Mixed mama on FB. might head there and see if she's on the Sept Stars list.

Maybe you should just all become Archie fans and all birth on the 6th!! x

I do hope you all have your little ones before then though really x

I never thought I would be late nor actually having Baby in October.... I just don't want to be the only one left having a one way conversation :blush:

6th sounds good to me girlies

so maybe a Oct baby isnt so bad...

thats a good point, mixedmama may just be next... does she have a text buddy ? or anyone have her on FB ?

I think ?/10/10 is a good date

I don't think mixedmama has maybe we should check with her?

I get induced on the 5th so I might be on the 6th!!!

Just hoping she comes out soon...im ready for her now!!!

xx

I get induced on the 5th so I might be on the 6th!!!

Just hoping she comes out soon...im ready for her now!!!

xx

I was just thinking I hadn't heard from you for a couple of days.... thought there might of been an announcement of LO !

i messaged mixedmama and then i see a post from her.. so no she isnt having a baby : (.... on a good note number 100 is up for grabs still !!!....

i messaged mixedmama and then i see a post from her.. so no she isnt having a baby : (.... on a good note number 100 is up for grabs still !!!....

I messaged her too LOL she probably thinks were stalking her, Don't forget shes being induced tomorrow so to get to 100 one of us needs to be fairly quick I knew I should of had DH hot chilli today to get things fired up :haha:

Of all the timings .... I've got a blocked nose, please dont let it be a cold coming.... not now !!

I got a cold the morning of my due date.. Was not happy, no way can I go through labor with a cold, I seem to be over it now but still feel washed-out now and then but that could be due to being pregnant...

Doubt I'll sleep again tonight, Hubby on nights but has his 4 days off from tomorrow... So got him to amuse me for a few days..

Hey ladies,
I'm iPod-ing again! Just trying to get my girl into a milk coma so maybe......just maybe we can get some sleep lol
Hope your babies don't keep you waiting too long. Who has hone over the longest so far? Am I still in the lead at 15 days? :haha:

well I just dropped by to wish you all lots of dust, back soon xxx

Oh I remembered what I wanted to reply. MrsJ08 don't get yourself too upset Hun. I completely know how you feel, I've struggled to BF since day 1 but I'm still determined to have something go right from my plan! Please pm me if you'd like my number to call or text for support, I have a friend who is a BF consultant & is a wonderful source of knowledge to pump :-D
How old is your little one now? x

Morning ladies, any action overnight?
Nothing to report here!
Last day of September so it's pretty certain baby will be October now.

Morning ladies, any action overnight?
Nothing to report here!
Last day of September so it's pretty certain baby will be October now.

Morning Mrs N

Nothing to report from me unfortunatly...... Husband is convinced todays the day.... only because hes got a meeting this afternoon he doesnt want to go to :haha:

I'm 40 + 7 today and baby is having a :coffee:

Limpets I think you still have the lead with most overdue, you may need to check with Berkeley xx

my little lady arrived v quickly on wednesday morning after just 3 1/2 hour labour! doing great and im so happy with my gorgeous family!

my little lady arrived v quickly on wednesday morning after just 3 1/2 hour labour! doing great and im so happy with my gorgeous family!

Congratulations on your little ones arrival have you got a name yet?

Also congrats on being the 100th September star :happydance::happydance:

congratulations helenbun! :happydance:

limpets I think you are in the lead, and it's not a title I am aiming to go for I have to say!!

Just popping in with :dust: for the Mummies that are waiting xxxxxxxx

Sorry I haven't updated but I had a boy on 22nd September 13 days late weighing 9lb2oz we named him Reuben Thomas. He was born with an infection and had to go to neonatal but we're both fine and out now after 8 days in hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->