****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

hey guys,

yep still pregnant

my son has this cold but when he gets a fever he hallucinates... i was up every hour with him, he looked so scared and started crying about me blowing up buildings and how he couldnt eat his dinner !!

I was wondering how much weight do babies put on after 40 weeks ? hope its not a lot...

I tried figuring that out the other day. Apparently during the 3rd trimester they gain 28g per day which is about 0.98oz. So for every day over i guess that would equate to just under an extra oz per day. So 2 weeks over would be just under lb extra weight gain.

So let me work this out......eleanor was 8 days late and 8lb 2 so she would have been possibly 7lb 10oz if she was on time. Both weights seem bearable he he (my stitches beg to differ though!!!):haha:

hope mine comes out soon then... really dont want to have to give birth to another whopper !!

Gosh an extra lb sounds alot (gulp) I think i'm destined to have a big baby anyway.

I think MixedMama might be having LO today as things were looking very promising for her last night Fingers crossed.

Well dodesn't look like my sweep has done anything as I've had no twinges or anything.

Hope everyones OK xxx

I heard 1/2 lb a week too... I was told to expect a 9lb baby from my scans and Holly was 7lb 9oz 2 weeks early, so guess that's about right as she would have been around 8lb 9oz if I had her on my due date. Glad I didn't go over otherwise she'd have been huge! lol

:dust: x

Well at 39+1 our estimate from the scan was 8lb so I really hope I don't go for too much longer!

Seen the clinic again today for a review - turns out I do have a degree of polyhydramnious which would explain why baby had bobbed put of my pelvis! It's not enough to do anything about though. We are back to 4/5ths today so hoping this time baby keeps going down.

Mrs n, had a dream you had your baby today. maybe a sign !!!

I mentioned it before but i found a EDD from one of my first private scans which said my EDD was today !!! out of all my EDD given this is the lastest one.. so no matter what if no baby comes today im 100 % over due no matter what date i go by.. so much for them dropping out after your first baby !!

Lol, how funny, hope it's a sign!!

Aw being overdue sucks :hugs: I don't think it's true about second babies really - my younger sister was later than me.

Mrs N good news that your baby is engaging again that must be good news after yesterday

I agree overdue truly sucks... and I'm sick of everyone reminding me every minute of the day.

Good News got a call from the pram shop, not only has a pram been allocated to me its also been delivered to the shop !! So I can now relax, all I have to do is call them the day before we want to pick it up Hurrah !!

Now are we going to have another Sept star born today or what because if I dont have my baby I at least want someone to have theres

Mrs N good news that your baby is engaging again that must be good news after yesterday

I agree overdue truly sucks... and I'm sick of everyone reminding me every minute of the day.

Good News got a call from the pram shop, not only has a pram been allocated to me its also been delivered to the shop !! So I can now relax, all I have to do is call them the day before we want to pick it up Hurrah !!

Now are we going to have another Sept star born today or what because if I dont have my baby I at least want someone to have theres

that is fantastic news honey, i wonder if your LO was just waiting for their pram... your baby will come now.. ... i told my sister my LO isnt here because her aunty hasnt brought her baby head bands yet.... so she ordered some today...

Then i thought, i was in the middle of making some fairyjars a few weeks ago to put in her room.. i never finished them.. im doing that tonight.

If she doesnt come soon i may change my mind about having a baby and buy a pony instead !!! :winkwink:

jellycat that's fab news about your pram, so happy it's sorted! :happydance:

Hi ladies! Hope you're ok in here, there's a bit of an echo!!! Not many left to go...

Hope you're all hanging in there ok, we can't wait to see you on the other side!!

Lots of love xx

Hi girlies, can you please update mine..... beautiful baby Oliver born 24th Sept weighing 6lbs 12oz!!!!! :cloud9:

Good luck to remaining September Stars xxxxxxx

How many ladies left now? Who's gonna be baby 100?! Xx

omg we are on baby 99 !!! i soooooooooooooooo want to be 100... but doubt i will be...:cry:

i doubt she will even come this month...

You know ladies, I firmly believe the 6th Oct is a lovely day to have a baby.... Archie is a 6th Oct baby... who can hang in there til then?!! x

You know ladies, I firmly believe the 6th Oct is a lovely day to have a baby.... Archie is a 6th Oct baby... who can hang in there til then?!! x

My Husbands Birthday is the 5th October and ever since I've been pregnant he has been adamant baby will be born that day...... even though he did wear his lucky pants on yesterday when I had my sweep :haha::haha:

I won't be 100.... I think MixedMama maybe next

My Husbands Birthday is the 5th October and ever since I've been pregnant he has been adamant baby will be born that day...... even though he did wear his lucky pants on yesterday when I had my sweep :haha::haha:

I won't be 100.... I think MixedMama maybe next

Yeah she's not been around today has she? Jelly, I think there might just be something in what your hubby said. 5th or 6th. Yep, it's decided. 5th or 6th it is. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->