****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Aw come on babies! Well, it's official.... they are all waiting for Archie's birthday!! xx

Kara you are so talented! Did you make the fairy yourself? Can you do boy ones? x

Drea2904 announced the birth of her baby boy on FB, had him today..... congrats honey xxx
Asher, i sculpt babies too which can be made in boys and girl but cant make boy fairies... i just dont seem able to sculpt a man like body after sculpting female bodies for so long...

Yay I saw about Drea on FB! Cooper, lovely name! Congrats Drea!

Kara I have been looking at your FB profile..... your work is soooo fab. I love the sprites, and the dragon in the jar!! Have you sold all the ones you had? They would make absolutely fab pressies for little girls and big girls alike! You are so talented! x

Kara I have been looking at your FB profile..... your work is soooo fab. I love the sprites, and the dragon in the jar!! Have you sold all the ones you had? They would make absolutely fab pressies for little girls and big girls alike! You are so talented! x

I agree she is

Hey Kaz how you bearing up now 3 days over?

I've got terrible pelvic pain this evening I think it was me sprint walking today round town so I had time to go to Mums and Dads.... DH had to help me walk to the local shop earlier I was walking like an old woman. Also TMI but I've just had loads of clear thick mucus stuff appear down below.... hoping its the start of my plug coming away.

I love the name Cooper for Drea's LO it's so cute

Come on LO hurry up I want to meet you ............

Yay Jelly with the plug situation!! Let's hope you'll be texting me very soon!! x

thanks guys... i only have my two lastest ones , i normally sell as soon as i make them, the last two are for paiges room but if she doesnt come by this weekend i have told her she cant have them !!!! i used to make and sell a lot bit think i have only made a few this year.. i just dont have the interest any more....

Jellycat- really hope its a sign, i have had snot like stuff come out but no white clear jelly like stuff, i keep feeling like there is something coming out but nothing to get excited about. it would be nice to have some kind of sign...

i have had to take the protector things off the sofa as they were getting too worn.... im trying to attempt fate now my very expensive sofa is not protected...

omg... pampers emails used to be sent congratulating me on each week throught my pregnancy and the lastest one i got today.... is

Hi Kara,

Congratulations on your brand new addition YOUR OWN LITTLE MIRACLE With the pregnancy only just behind you, you may still sometimes find it hard to believe that the tiny baby curled up in your arms is really yours. In all of creation, there is nothing quite so amazing as babies, with their own abilities, personalities, histories and futures. Your child is already unique in every way: a little individual full of wonders waiting to unfold!

FFS !! im going to have a bath and sulk...

I had lots to say but on my phone so struggling!

Jelly really hope it's a sign, sounds promising!
Congrats drea!
Kara my iPhone told me today that 'now the hard part of labour and delivery is over you can relax and enjoy your new addition, congratulations mummy'. Inearly threw it across the room!

Kara my iPhone told me today that 'now the hard part of labour and delivery is over you can relax and enjoy your new addition, congratulations mummy'. Inearly threw it across the room!

Congratulations on your brand new addition YOUR OWN LITTLE MIRACLE With the pregnancy only just behind you, you may still sometimes find it hard to believe that the tiny baby curled up in your arms is really yours. In all of creation, there is nothing quite so amazing as babies, with their own abilities, personalities, histories and futures. Your child is already unique in every way: a little individual full of wonders waiting to unfold!

:hugs: Not long now guys we are so nearly there

Asher I really hope I will be texting you soon too..... hope it waits until after my Tesco delivery tomorrow morning between 10-12 :haha: I cant afford for food that we dont receive!

Well another day is coming to a end and tomorrow is October, I really didn't think I would go this over due... Looks like we are October bumpkins...do u guys go to bed every night hoping that this night will be the night....?? X

Well another day is coming to a end and tomorrow is October, I really didn't think I would go this over due... Looks like we are October bumpkins...do u guys go to bed every night hoping that this night will be the night....?? X

Most nights yes, thinking i'm bound to wake up in the early hours etc as per usual DH thinks tonights the night I said can we wait until 12 o'clock tomorrow. I do feel different this evening, don't know if its because its the last day of September.... bit like a new years eve where your excited for the new year and whats to come but sad to say bye to a really good year just lived.

Aw girls sending lots of :dust: your way. And no way are you bumpkins, you are honorary September stars like me. Fx todays the day for you Xx

Got text from Mixedmama. . .Ava was born 12.01am weighing a healthy 9lb 2oz! Think she was surprised how quickly being induced worked

oh wow, congrats mixedmama.. !!!! big baby !!!! she looks really slim in her profile pic, wonder how big of a bump she had in the end.. cant wait to see the photos of her baby girl !!...

so what are the pros and cons in being induced? someone said the contractions come on harder and faster... which can be more painful but would that just mean it can happen quicker and have a shorter labor ?

I had a heavy low feeling all day yesterday and last night but woke up this morning just feeling sick....

I've woken up feeling sick this morning Im still in bed! I had bad pains last night where i couldnt walk but that was my spd :-(

In relation to induction MM managed on gas & air and pethidene. BTP has been induced a few times and it didnt bother her. I feel reassured now if i do get induced

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all you overdue mummies. These September stars are being a bit naughty now and holding out till October. Not that October is bad, its my birthday this month and they say Librans are well balanced, so not all bad!

Just great big :hugs: and I hope these last few stragglers get a wriggle on. xx

Morning girls xx

Happy October, come on lazy babies!

A bit random here but got really painful toothache, waiting for the dentist to call back, wouldn't mind baby keeping me awake but toothache and a bloody over sensitive baby alarm getting on my wick!!!

Jelly, i lost the clear mucus stuff a few days b4 things kicked off and a thick brown plug the day the contractions started.

Induction is fine, just kicks it all off with a drip or pessary, personally the pessary's have done the trick for me, it is a faster more intense labour, over nice and quick! It speeds the whole process but there is generally nothing to compare it to if you haven't done both, i feel this labour would have been better induced, my flipping cervix would prob have thinned out efficently with induction.

omg... pampers emails used to be sent congratulating me on each week throught my pregnancy and the lastest one i got today.... is

Hi Kara,

I had this one, and cow and gate, your baby is a week old when i was still pregnant...major sulk xx:hugs:

oh wow, congrats mixedmama.. !!!! big baby !!!! she looks really slim in her profile pic, wonder how big of a bump she had in the end.. cant wait to see the photos of her baby girl !!...

so what are the pros and cons in being induced? someone said the contractions come on harder and faster... which can be more painful but would that just mean it can happen quicker and have a shorter labor ?

I had a heavy low feeling all day yesterday and last night but woke up this morning just feeling sick....

felt sick for a few days b4 too:happydance:

Ladykara, love your art work, mentioned it b4 just wanted to say again, so clever, just a tallent.
My sister does little fairy stitch craft things in frames, like 3d faries, i think the little boys just have little blue fairy pants on! They are very cute.

Got to go, dentist seeing me later:happydance: thank goodness i was in agony last night, and my head still hurts, all this time no treatment or xrays, my poor teeth!

One very smelly baby to change, not long and you will be doing the same!

Big hugs to the few left, and running out of September gives a cool ?/10/10 birthday! xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->