****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congratulations, chachadada, Drea and Mixedmama :wohoo: xxx

kara and Mrs_N :hugs: i had an email congratulating me before Ollie was here, not nice :nope: why do they think that babys come on there due dates :shrug: both of mine where late!

so what are the pros and cons in being induced? someone said the contractions come on harder and faster... which can be more painful but would that just mean it can happen quicker and have a shorter labor ?

I had a heavy low feeling all day yesterday and last night but woke up this morning just feeling sick....

I was induced with DD

the main pro for me was labour form start to finish was less than 8hrs :) and i managed on gas&air + pethidene (which made me fall asleep lol)

the only con for me was i had to be constantly monitored (DD's heart rate dipped when i sat up)so i was bed bound :nope: and when labour started the pain came out of the blue with no build up (mw didnt think i was in active labour untill she finally had enuf of me whinging & checked and i was 6cms :haha:)

so been induced isnt all that bad :thumbup: and the pain is soon forgotten when you have your :baby: in your arms :cloud9:

babythinkpink hope you get your toothache sorted :hugs:

Good luck ladies, :dust: lets have some :baby: before the weekend is out!!
xxx xxx

Thanks BTP & DAISYBELL it's reassuring to hear that about inductions

I've got a massive foot in my side this morning that is really painful means I cant bend again but baby just wont move !!

Still have lots of jelly mucus over night so feeling positive.... think baby is waiting for daddys birthday on Tuesday after all xx Especially with what you have said about yours BTP

the jelly stuff sounds really promising jellycat!
congrats mixedmama on the birth of Ava (love that name!) :happydance:

dh keeps telling me that each day that goes past I have a higher chance of going into labour today. I'm not sure if this is true, but it's a nice thought!

It's reassuring to hear about inductions - my main boohoo with being induced is that I really really ewant a water birth! Still, only 3 days over today so I'm hoping it won't come to that. *fingers crossed*

dh keeps telling me that each day that goes past I have a higher chance of going into labour today. I'm not sure if this is true, but it's a nice thought!
Morning Mrs N!

I like your husbands way of thinking :thumbup:

congrats to all the new mummies:wohoo:

and:dust::dust: to all you ladies still waiting ,wont be long now x

Sonny - Born 16th September 2010 @ 07:23 weighing 6lb 7oz

congrats mace xxxx

Well after i posted about feeling sick i really was, god i felt awful... feel totally fine once i got some sleep again... everyone says its a sign, i think its a sign hubbys cooking last night was dodgy !!!

i have been hearing being induced can speed it all up... so there is a positive... i heard it hurts a lot more but maybe its just because it skips the first mild pains and goes straight into the more intense stage.

i know this sounds really bad but how ever much i want you girls to meet your babies i feel kind of relived im not the only one left pregnant every morning... i just wish we could all have a joint eviction day..lol

i know this sounds really bad but how ever much i want you girls to meet your babies i feel kind of relived im not the only one left pregnant every morning... i just wish we could all have a joint eviction day..lol

I feel exactly the same, just makes you feel other people understand and your not alone

I feel the same, but as I was due the latest I'm pretty sure I'll be left here on my own soon :(

the waiting has cost me yet again.. i have had my eye on the mamas and papas star lite swing.. couldnt really justify spending £100 on a swing but someone had a brand new boxed one for half the price in the brown and creams colours i wanted... i have been really down today and so hubby told me to buy it.... i did what i was told...:happydance:

https://mamasandpapas.scene7.com/is/image/mamasandpapas/470510400_1?$large_img$

I Like your Hubby :thumbup:

I've got the same swing, my sister gave to me as I would never justify spending that amount on a swing, we put the batteries in and pieced together a few weeks ago now. Can't wait for LO happily in it

Mrs N - I really think we will all be a day apart, don't know why but have this feeling so no one will be left behind :hugs:

Kara you are extremely talented...what r the fairies made from?? Oh and i was sick a couple of days before going into labour!!! :)

Good luck ladies hope ur babies arrive soon!!!

xx

I can't believe October is here!!! Where has this year gone?!!!

Kara you are extremely talented...what r the fairies made from?? Oh and i was sick a couple of days before going into labour!!! :)

Good luck ladies hope ur babies arrive soon!!!

xx

wooooooo so could be a sign... a lot of people seem to have been sick just before.

Thank you for the compliments ..I make them out of Fimo, the clay you put in the oven to make them go hard. I used to do it full time but i lost interest for a few years. now i just make when i feel like it rather than to orders or to pay the bills

becs- really pleased you said that...makes me feel better about buying it...lol

Hiya only me popping in to say hi! Congrats to Mace! And MixedMama!

So it's the 1st October! I only realised last night that I'm not a true September Star too as Sam was born 25th August! Ah well, never mind, we're September Stars in spirit! Anyhow, we're a little gang now, so it's tough!

Big hugs to ladies who want labour! Kara, that swing is adorable!

Hi to all my wonderful overdue ladies. The rest of us are here with you as well. I have kept up reading just haven't posted as much. I have been taking care of so much at home and trying to get things done b/c I will only be off about a month and surely won't have any free time then. Cade is keeping me busy as well....lol. I quickly realized that after almost 7 yrs I had forgotten how tiring this newborn thing is.....whew! It is wonderful though and trust me I am keeping up with all of you and have my fingers crossed something will happen for you all soon! Big hugs!!!

Well one more day closer to seeing our LO's girlies this is project countdown now

I'm off to bed with my stinking cold and speak to everyone tomorrow, hopefully with more baby news from someone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->