****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Just saying good morning to Jellycat and Ladykara,
hoping you are feeling better ladykara, or in labour!

Still feel like i belong over here, its funny although Rosie is here it's been hard to move away!!!!

I will have to go and have a look at parenting Stars now, and find something to post about, top of the list my sore boobies!!!

Back soon guys, weekends are good for starting labours! :hugs: xx

still here, and getting more & more despondant by the day.
I am hoping at least one of us has a baby this weekend!

Looks like my September star turned into an october pumkin!
We have a lot of stubborn little ones by the looks of things :haha:

COME ON BABIES :dust:

Two more september babies :D **Just Born In October Hehe**

Me and youngmummy both had our babies on the 1/10/10. Shes had a gorgeous little girl weighing 9lb.
I've had a rather long little boy weighing 8lb :)

xxx

still here, and getting more & more despondant by the day.
I am hoping at least one of us has a baby this weekend!

Me too Mrs N just one baby that's all we ask..... I've just had a massive meltdown this morning after my incrediable positivity yesterday. I ache so much in my bump where I'm being stretched that it hurts to bend and move I couldn't put my knickers on this morning. I sat and :cry: and :cry: and :cry:. Poor DH just sat and hugged me but I'm feeling so fed up and tearful. I have a friend coming over in an hour so i'm hoping that boosts me up a little. Doesn't help that I also now have a full blown cold.

Me and youngmummy both had our babies on the 1/10/10. Shes had a gorgeous little girl weighing 9lb.

xxx

Congratulations to both of you, what were they called? Hope your labours went well xx

peter andre was at my local shopping centre today... my brother in law had his photo taken with him..

i feel like i want to go out somewhere... might drive to france.... sods law and all that :winkwink:

xxx

wooohoooooooo congrats to you both ..... great birth date to have too, both of you having big babies too ..... xx

Awww Jellycat, huge :hugs: my love, i know what its like, i felt i couldn't get any more uncomfortable or sleep any worse and Rosie was only a tiddler, at 6lb9oz at 8 days late i am not sure just how tiny she would have been at term!
Its not just the uncomfortable and not getting your knickers on!! Its the not knowing when or how things will go, and the just feeling like your waiting for something to happen...which of course you are!

:hugs: to you and the few left waiting, its all worth the wait!:hugs:

Awww Jellycat, huge :hugs: my love, i know what its like, i felt i couldn't get any more uncomfortable or sleep any worse and Rosie was only a tiddler, at 6lb9oz at 8 days late i am not sure just how tiny she would have been at term!
Its not just the uncomfortable and not getting your knickers on!! Its the not knowing when or how things will go, and the just feeling like your waiting for something to happen...which of course you are!

:hugs: to you and the few left waiting, its all worth the wait!:hugs:

what was the weight of your other children when they were born? My son was 10lbs so always thought i was made to give birth to big babies.. my bump this time around is totally different, i look like i have a football down my top, very compact and pokes out more where with my son i had a beach ball and was more rounded at the sides. I am really worried the longer she stays in the bigger she will be.. im now starting to think about taking some of the new born clothes back to the shops as i doubt she will fit in them...

BTP - Thanks. My friend came over with Lunch and we had a really good chat, catch up etc and she seemed to appreciate my uncomfortableness....... after she left I watched a movie and then went to sleep on the sofa and so now feel alot happier and relaxed. It is definately a combination of uncomfortable and anticipation of what's to come.

Lady K my sisters 2nd bump was like a beach ball which is how I look and she had a 9lb 9oz baby her first was alot more compact and had 8lb 20z. I've been surprised with the weight of a few of the babies that have gone overdue expecting them to be massive. My friend went 10 days over and her baby weighed less than 6lb's..... don't know if this helps :shrug:

thanks jellycat, so i still could have a normal sized baby... MW said i wasnt having a huge baby but normal still could be over 8 and now im over due could be looking at 9lbs.. the way she moved at the moment she seem massive !!!!

Well my little girl finally arrived 5 days late weighing 8lb 10oz. It all happened very fast in the end, waters broke at 8pm, contractions started immediately at 3min apart. Went to hospital at 9pm, only 2cm, but needed to push 3.5h later. Despite my best efforts to push her out, she was firmly back to back and needed forceps to turn her. So although not the natural birth i wanted, i did get my vbac. Bit bruised and sore, but ok. Seeing my beautiful daughter makes it all worthwhile!
Hope the last few stars arrive safely.

Yay and well done Kaz! What did you call your little one? xx

xxx

Well my little girl finally arrived 5 days late weighing 8lb 10oz. It all happened very fast in the end, waters broke at 8pm, contractions started immediately at 3min apart. Went to hospital at 9pm, only 2cm, but needed to push 3.5h later. Despite my best efforts to push her out, she was firmly back to back and needed forceps to turn her. So although not the natural birth i wanted, i did get my vbac. Bit bruised and sore, but ok. Seeing my beautiful daughter makes it all worthwhile!
Hope the last few stars arrive safely.

Congratulations ladies on the birth of your :baby: :flower: xxxx xxxx

what have you named your little bundles?

The weekend is not out yet, come on babies :dust::dust:

Congratulations to all the new Mummies

:dust:to the rest of you ladies still waiting

kaz congratulations on your baby girl!

Day 10 for me and still here now with a stinky cold as has dh

Yuk Jelly, not good at all! Feel better soon. x

Congratulations Noodle, what did you name her and weight ? Hope you had a good labour x

Sorry just seen she's called Autumn Rose :)

congrats kaz and noodle.... xxx

Hope you feel better soon jelly.... i was ill last week its not nice but it does pass quickly x

woooo thats what i was going to ask, if a baby is back to back are forceps always used? my LO seems always back to back and im a little worried..

congrats girls! :happydance:

ladyK no you don't always need forceps for a back to back baby as they usually turn in labour - it just makes the first stage of labour longer. however, if they haven't turned that is when forceps might be required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->