****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi, my baby girl Jaya arrived on her due date of 18/09 weighing 6lb 12oz. Arrived at the hospital at 5am and she was born at 9am. Did have a tear because her hand was by her face so had stitches and a catheter but other than that all ok.

Congrats to all the ladies who's babies a re here and good luck to those still waiting. :hug:

Congrats to all the new Mummy's...and :dust: to the ladies still waiting, its awful i know exactly how you feel with going 14 days over myself, i was convinced James would be early!! xxx

Hi all! Congrats to all the new mummies and big :hugs: to those of you still waiting for your elusive little ones.

Sorry for being AWOL and very slack with updating the front page. As well as juggling life with a new born, my laptop still doesn't have internet so I can only log on when my dh is home from work and I have time. Still thinking of you all though!!

xxx

congrats babymad xx

Lilbumpblue- 14 days over and still he was small... just hope mine doesnt get to big while she is over cooking... i hope babies are like fish, they cant get any bigger than their gold fish bowls..

Awww Jellycat, huge :hugs: my love, i know what its like, i felt i couldn't get any more uncomfortable or sleep any worse and Rosie was only a tiddler, at 6lb9oz at 8 days late i am not sure just how tiny she would have been at term!
Its not just the uncomfortable and not getting your knickers on!! Its the not knowing when or how things will go, and the just feeling like your waiting for something to happen...which of course you are!

:hugs: to you and the few left waiting, its all worth the wait!:hugs:

what was the weight of your other children when they were born? My son was 10lbs so always thought i was made to give birth to big babies.. my bump this time around is totally different, i look like i have a football down my top, very compact and pokes out more where with my son i had a beach ball and was more rounded at the sides. I am really worried the longer she stays in the bigger she will be.. im now starting to think about taking some of the new born clothes back to the shops as i doubt she will fit in them...

My first was over cooked by nearly 3 weeks and was 8lb5oz, my biggest, I think i do have small babies and i think although they do keep growing the parents make a difference my others had a different father and he was smaller at birth and the babies were smaller too.
I was only little at birth and i think i seem to have an average of mine and my babies dad's own birthweight, if that makes sense! :hugs:xx

BTP - Thats good to know as I've always thought my baby will be big as my sister had big babies I'm also assuming a 2 day long labour as my sister did both times. I just think if its less i'll be pleasantly surprised

Funny u should say that cos i was only 6lb 2oz when born...my BMI was only 17 when i got pregnant Kara so had to have growth scans but all were fine :) ...my bump has almost completely gone now...its so sad! xx

Hey ladies, just catching up on iPod. Hugs to the last few of you still waiting - goodness knows I remember the waiting!!! All worth it in the end though I promise!
LadyK I have the starlite swing, it's the best invention ever as it keeps Amelia quiet allowing us to eat our meals even when she's waiting to be fed herself! I got the cream version preloved too.I finally think I have mastered breast feeding woohoo! I struggled for 9 days then it all seemed to fall in place & is now much less effort, I guess that's when my proper milk came in?!?!
I've just had my 1st post baby bath using some gorgeous Jojo Maman Bebe 'New Mum' products I was bought, I feel great now :-D DH even bought me a crying baby girl so we stripped her & I fed her in the bath - it was her 1sr time in the big bath & she was soo good, seemed to love it!

Oh, whilst I'm thinking about it. Carley bought Jayden home today :-D I tried to call & see how they were doing but no answer.

Well, my Mum has gone back home now & DH is back to work every other day so tomorrow is my 1st 'going it alone' day eeek!

Damn! I'm sitting in bed BF Amelia having skin to skin & the little madam has just wee'd all over me! Good job I love her lol, better go clean us up.
Hopefully I'll be able to het back online for a little while from tomorrow, sending dust to you all till then xxx

Hey ladies, just catching up on iPod. Hugs to the last few of you still waiting - goodness knows I remember the waiting!!! All worth it in the end though I promise!
LadyK I have the starlite swing, it's the best invention ever as it keeps Amelia quiet allowing us to eat our meals even when she's waiting to be fed herself! I got the cream version preloved too.I finally think I have mastered breast feeding woohoo! I struggled for 9 days then it all seemed to fall in place & is now much less effort, I guess that's when my proper milk came in?!?!
I've just had my 1st post baby bath using some gorgeous Jojo Maman Bebe 'New Mum' products I was bought, I feel great now :-D DH even bought me a crying baby girl so we stripped her & I fed her in the bath - it was her 1sr time in the big bath & she was soo good, seemed to love it!

Oh, whilst I'm thinking about it. Carley bought Jayden home today :-D I tried to call & see how they were doing but no answer.

Well, my Mum has gone back home now & DH is back to work every other day so tomorrow is my 1st 'going it alone' day eeek!

Damn! I'm sitting in bed BF Amelia having skin to skin & the little madam has just wee'd all over me! Good job I love her lol, better go clean us up.
Hopefully I'll be able to het back online for a little while from tomorrow, sending dust to you all till then xxx

That sounds lovely Angela!! Must have been so relaxing...does Amelia normally enjoy a bath, James doesn't lol! x

Limpets Thanks 10 days sucks, I really hope I dont get to beat your record of 15 days

Great News about Carley coming home, hope her and LO are enjoying their first night at home xx

I've done nothing today, cant bend as stomach too stretched and it hurts, Full of cold, Carpel tunnel getting worse and since last night struggled to walk due to my SPD... however ive begun to lose alot more mucus today ..... come on baby Daddy and I want to meet you now 4 more sleeps at home max.... Daddy is still holding out for Tuesday his Birthday

well lets see if tonight brings a bundle of joy !! i have my sweep tomorrow, as long as i dont chicken out.. x

glad i brought it now... some people swings are better than the bouncers but i guess its all down to the baby.. i got the brown and cream one...

Good morning and overdue hugs to you guys, its been a week already since Rosie popped out, in about an hours time!

Hope for your bundles soon for you :hugs::hugs:

Morning BTP cant believe Rosie is already a week old only seems like 3 days

Still here and no signs, day 11 and counting

Yay and well done Kaz! What did you call your little one? xx

Well it took us a while to agree on a name, but we have finally settled on Zoe. She's doing well at home but seems to like cuddles a little too much - I do need to go to the bathroom occasionally!

sending :dust: and :hugs: to you all.

Cant wait till were all over in the parenting section together.

Hello ladies, are there many left?!!

Im out the hospital now and delighted with my lil man Cooper who was born on 30th Sept at 14:29 weighing 9lbs 2oz by c-section, he is actually tiny and im in shock, i expected a much bigger baby as his big brother was 10lbs 13oz early!

Loving being a new mummy again, had a pretty hard time of it but the main thing is me and my boys are ok.
Giving dust to all you stars who are still awaiting:).xxxx

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations Drea - what a cutie xx

Overdue :hug: and :dust: to those of you waiting. We are still all here with you xxxx

hey guys, im still here.... just !!!

Had my sweep an hour ago... didnt hurt like i was expecting, MW said i had the most favourable cervix she has ever done a sweep on... says she cant believe im not in labor already... i had some mild cramping since but nothing regular... they booked me in for wed to be induced but MW said she would be shocked if i dont go in the next 24 hours... she says im that ready.. she could of bust my waters so easily but they are not allowed too..

If i get induced i cant have my water birth and will have to be in a different ward.... i really need to go into labor before wed.. !!!

Kaz- i love the name.. xx

drea- he is such a cutie...xx

Thanks guys for the all the labor dust, really nice you guys still post here to keep us over due girls company.... really has helped. We should have all had our babies by the end of next week... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->