****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I'm still here too, sweep tomorrow.
Really never thought I'd get to this point :(

Kara if she said she could have broken your waters then you must be a little dilated at least?

The consultant wanted to break mine to keep Tyler head down when he induced me but he couldnt because i wasnt dilated at all. Then when I was checked again and was 2 cms they said they could have done it then but decided not too because Tyler had moved down even more on his own anyway.

:dust: to Kara and Mrs N

hey guys, im still here.... just !!!

Had my sweep an hour ago... didnt hurt like i was expecting, MW said i had the most favourable cervix she has ever done a sweep on... says she cant believe im not in labor already... i had some mild cramping since but nothing regular... they booked me in for wed to be induced but MW said she would be shocked if i dont go in the next 24 hours... she says im that ready.. she could of bust my waters so easily but they are not allowed too..

If i get induced i cant have my water birth and will have to be in a different ward.... i really need to go into labor before wed.. !!!

Kaz- i love the name.. xx

drea- he is such a cutie...xx

Thanks guys for the all the labor dust, really nice you guys still post here to keep us over due girls company.... really has helped. We should have all had our babies by the end of next week... xx

woop woop!!!!! ***does a little dance round the living room****:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im keeping an eye on here and facebook then for updates.

Bet you are so happy that the end is in sight....!

Great News Lady K must be good to know your so favourable.

Mrs N good Luck for tomorrow

Looks like I maybe the only one left this time tomorrow !!

jellycat..... i have learnt not get my hopes up... i bet ill be here tomorrow still posting im pregnant..lol have you had a sweep or due one?

jellycat I don't think you'll be the last one left :hugs:

Jelly and MrsN, fingers crossed for you both as well. I'm ready for some more babies dang it! Come on little ones!!!

jellycat..... i have learnt not get my hopes up... i bet ill be here tomorrow still posting im pregnant..lol have you had a sweep or due one?

I got one last Tuesday and not being offered a second until I go into the hospital to be induced on Thursday evening which seems bizzare to me

I know what you mean about not wanting to get your hopes up its so disheartening when things fade off. I think you'll be with LO very soon as MW said :happydance:

jellycat I don't think you'll be the last one left :hugs:

:hugs: right back at you

Woohoo - proper pc internet!!! Amelibum is asleep on my bed :cloud9:- i think she may have a cold coming as she's very unsettled & has a horrible dry sounding cough :cry:

That sounds lovely Angela!! Must have been so relaxing...does Amelia normally enjoy a bath, James doesn't lol! x
Now i've got the temperature down to a tee yes she generally does. I initially went by the flaoting thermometer thing i have - but Amelia seems to have my circulations & likes it warmer than normal lol, probably why she enjoyed the big bath better - it was Mummy temperature lol.

Jellycat - awww not a memory i want to relive hun, i got soo uncomfortable & aggitated. Hope something happens soon for you hun - bloomin stubborn september babies!!!

LadyK - the swing is definately my top recommendation - although amelia looks lost in it & the straps are huuuuge, they don't even fit over her - she snuggles nicely in the middle of them hahahaa. Hopefully your having contractions without knowing about them (like me :dohh:)

I think these last few babies are just going to pop out real fast, they are so ready now!

Really expecting more in next 24 hours!

How exiting! :hugs:xx

Introducing Amelia :cloud9:

Attachments

• forum edit 1.jpg
    forum edit 1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
  • forum edit 2.jpg
    forum edit 2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 11
  • forum edit 3.jpg
    forum edit 3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
Beautiful pics Angie! I can see from the limited pics I've seen on your FB that Amelia looks just like her Daddy!!

Drea, Cooper is a sweetie! Well done you!

Big hugs ladies, Kara I can't believe how well your sweep went, hope things happen soon for you! I can't wait to get a text from Jelly to tell me something's happening for her one way or the other! Lovely!!

This may sound weird, and I can't believe I'm admitting it, but I'm now slightly jealous of you overdue ladies cos you're about to have your lovely newborns and mine's 6 weeks old almost! I know, I know! Shoot me!! It's such hard work with a newborn but it's such a special special time. Take it all in and enjoy your beautiful little bundles, and all the attention and being spoilt for being a new mummy. xxx

amelia is stunning !!! xx

asher- after i had my son my friend was due to give birth and i was soooooooo jealous of her... nothing can beat those first few mins when you see your baby for the time...i think ill take it more in more now this is my second...

Pains starting to die down now.... still having really intense BH but no regular pain to get excited about.. think my baby is waiting for the other girls..thats team dedication for you :winkwink:

ill have the most ripe cervix but i bet im the last sep star pregnant !!

Limpets - Gorgeous pics, love no 2 where Amelia looks adoringly at you - made my heart melt

Lady K - Things might pick up again tomorrow.... Mrs N has sweep, its my DH birthday so I think tomorrow is the day for LO's to appear

Asher I can't wait to be able to send you a text either :hugs:

Been doing final housework jobs this afternoon and bouncing on my ball determined for LO to appear before Thursday Induction day. On a positive cold seems to have improved and not been that uncomfortable today !!

Thanks ladies & yes Jellycat I love that picture too, she certainly knows who her Mummy is (she says with a Cheshire cat grin on her face) & Asher she is indeed a mini me of her Daddy but with my nose & my Dads ears lol.
I really must move over to the other thread but I dread hAving to catch up! Us it's finding it on my phone & iPod haha xxx

Hiya Ladies :)

I know Rachii updated for me. but I had my beautiful little girl on the 1st October after an exhuasting 28 labour which ended up in an emergency c-section!!!

So I introduce to you my beautiful 9lb little girl Kimi Jessica Pearl Farenden...

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs026.snc4/33671_439155444926_510324926_4770421_2381727_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs708.snc4/62825_439155219926_510324926_4770414_2830038_n.jpg

gorgeous pics, loving seeing all these cute lil babies! :thumbup:

yup, sweep today so fingers crossed for a good result.
ladyK and jelly - reckon this could be our day??? I have everything crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->