****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I've only popped back a couple of pages so I'm sorry if I miss anyone out

Carley - ignore the stupid woman at work. If she says anything more to you, just say "Didn't your Mum teach you that if you have nothing nice to say you should just keep your mouth shut" Hoping your beautiful cat comes home very soon.

Apaton - I'm sorry you are having all this stress with your house :hug: If it comes down to it and you go to your Mum's stairgate's are wonderful things when it comes to sorting out dog's. We have one in our hallway between our kitchen and front room. I think it's going to get utilised a lot when the baby comes! My dog hates being put in the kitchen but he's going to have to get used to it. We are going to put one on our bedroom door too because I don't want to have to close the door all the time and at night when the baby is asleep. I want the air to be able to circulate around the flat. I know it doesn't feel like it now but these things have a funny way of working themselves out so try and stay positive if you can.

Becs - Nice bump!

I've been hot and bothered this weekend. I've already used nearly a whole can of Magicool. I bought some foot spray in boots which seems to be helping my swollen feet a little bit. DH has gone back to work today although I think he is far from 100%. It turns out the school had it's OFSTED inspection last week so in some ways he was quite pleased he was in hospital and missed it.

We have had yet more drama with my SD this week. SD's Mum got married on Monday and telephone contact with my SD didn't take place on Tuesday as it should have done. On Thursday telephone contact did take place but SD was a little odd on the phone and her friend Tammy who is 13 was with her. We thought it was strange to have a "sleepover" on a school night and when DH asked to speak to her Mum to explain we couldn't have her this weekend because he was in hospital she was quite vague about it and said her Mum wasn't there. Anyway, to cut a very long story short DH was concerned that her Mum had gone away on Honeymoon and left her alone with Tammy and possibly her 15 year old half-sister Jess. Obviously this is totally inappropriate as SD is only 11 and at Primary School. DH called around a few people but nobody seemed to know whether her Mum had gone away of not. Last night telephone contact didn't take place again so DH called my SD's grandmother to see if she would tell him what was going on. It turns out that my DH's suspicions were correct and SD had been left in the care of Tammy and her 15 year old sister from Tues-Sun including over-night. They had been left to feed themselves and take themselves to school. As you can imagine my DH went completely mental at her good for nothing grandmother who said she had thought about calling social services but she is "scared" of her daughters new husband. Honestly FFS! As my DH rightly said, she didn't have to call social services, she just had to let him know and he could have called them. It's all too late now as we really needed Social Services or the Police to have caught them in the act and home alone. DH will report it to Social Services anyway but SD's Mum which just concoct some lie and say it never happened. Of course SD wouldn't tell us what was going on because she probably thought it was really "cool" to be left home alone for 5 days. I just can't get my head around how anyone could think it was okay to leave an 11 year old in the care of a 15&13 year old overnight. A 15 year old that has a history of sneaking out the house, getting drunk, having her 17 year old boyfriend over to stay and telling her 11 year old sister about her sex life I hasten to add! Are we over-reacting about this ladies?? I remember my Mum leaving me to look after my 3 year old brother when I was 15/16 but it was only ever for 2 or 3 hours, never over-night.

ohh no!! I hope your kitty comes back!! People can be so insensitive they have no idea how much out animals mean to us!

Just thought I would tell you a funny story...baby had the hic ups and my whole belly was moving with them! lol. I'm trying to upload a vid so if I can ill put it on here.

xxx

Oh Mrs Jo8 - It must be so frustrating for you and your DH, it amazes me what people think is OK. Personally there is a big difference between being left a couple of hours and 5 days ! Hope it all gets sorted soon.

At work today I have a fan on my desk and under my desk to try and keep me cool, our offices are currently very old so we don't have things such as air conditioning..... I feel like such an old woman :)

hi girls :wave:
coming over to scary 3rd tri a day early, how is everyone??

not many I don't think - I'm due 28th so there can't be many after me lol!

We will have to start a September stars in the baby section soon!!

Hi Ladies!!

Welcome to all the ladies who have moved ober to 3rd Tri!!!!!

Carley: I hope you find your kitty!! And I think you are being very responsible!! We have an indoor cat as well and he only goes out occasionally on a harness and a leash. Here in Canada in most communities it's the law to have ALL animals tied up outside...not just dogs. So if your cat is running loose you risk have the SPCA pick them up and bring them to the pound. :-(

Hope everyone is well! I have been very busy these days, hence the short replies or no replies. So much to do it feel like before baby is here! Which could be in as little as 6 weeks for some of us!! Can't wait to be all organized!

xo

Morning ladies!! too stressful to read back sooo many pages!! LOL :) forgive me!!

Anyone else worried when the baby comes out its the wrong sex you were told?? Im supposed to have a 4d scan on the 19th but due to money and leaving for CA for a babyshower my family is planning im 90% sure i wont make it to the apt. Im worried because we have all pink and girly stuff!! sooo terrified it comes out a boy and i have nothing for him to wear!!! im sure thats a normal fear tough right??? LOL:dohh:

I have gotten HUGGGGGGGGE in the last week or 2 its crazy!!

like i said before im flying this month not sure when for a thorwn together baby shower! im in VA due to hubby being in the military and family is in CA the flights are anywhere from 8-10hours and i will be around 31-34 weeks. kinda worried!! not sure when the docs say i cant fly is?? but i HAVE TO GO cause my grandparents are very ill and dont know if they'll make it til next time i can go.....sorry!! long rant!! hope you all have a GREAT day!!

Jessica I think that is a normal fear. We don't have that problem being team yellow lol!
With flying I think in an uncomplicated pregnancy you can fly up to 36 weeks with a doctor's note after 27 weeks, although it does depend on the airline so best ring them up to check. You don't want to get stuck where you fly there but aren't allowed to fly back!

Hi,

My dress turned up:happydance: its fab, looks lovely, is cool and just so comfy and intend to wear it the rest of the pregnancy!:haha: Am tempted to get another i like it so much, and it makes the bump look great, will post pics later, very pleased though:thumbup:

Jessica, Totally natural, I had 2 boys first and at the time they wouldn't sex babies for fear of being wrong, but with my 3rd i was told girl, even when she was born i was lifting up her leg to check she was a girl and it hadn't changed since last i looked:dohh:
My next dd they also told us, I had bought lots of pink stuff, but i could clearly see on the scan it was a girl, like a little peachy bum and then as they went round to find nothing else, was so definetly a girl!
This time i am sure too, we saw the 20 week scan then it was confirmed at the second 20 week scan, I have gone all out on the colour scheme so poor baby may have a gender issue if they were wrong!:haha:

I am with dh 24-7 and i think it takes some special relationship to get used to it, my life changed when his back went and i think it was a year b4 i adjusted to him being about constantly, i loved it because the baby was young and it was nice for her to have Daddy around, she has a very close bond with him, because when he was laid up which was lots i would lie her on his chest, they are so close, she is a Daddy's girl, totally and i am sure all the contact and having him round did that.

Welcome over Mrs N :happydance:

Going away at end of week so just getting packing cases out, my son been up in attic and passed them all down, just got lots of washing and ironing to do before we go, got to pack bags for 4 children and then a case for me and dh, that is not much fun! The washing when we get back is less so!
I did cheat a bit by getting my dd socks, pants, trainers, a dress, 3 pack shorts 2 t shirts, pj's (picked it all up in Asda for £22!) and just need to add a few dresses and more pj's but then pretty much done, she needed more stuff.
My ds needs stuff too so will do the same for him, i think i can get away with being lazy this year, i usually use the holiday an excuse to buy summer clothes to replace what has been grown out of.

Lovely bump pic, defo preggers, and still time to grow yet!:hugs:

Little A, nice outside kicks! I am getting less bladder kicks now:thumbup:

Anyway i can smell tea is ready, so better go before i burn it!

Bye for now, back later for anything i missed!!:hugs:

Ps Have had a very wriggly baby while doing this!:haha:

Mrs J, I admire you for being so tollerant!!

Welcome over Jen x

I think its hotter today than it was yesterday, I have been in the cool all day!! Its lush!!

8 hours later and still no cat.... he better be having a great time.... i've put posters up and put about 100 flyers through peoples doors. Little bugger making mummy worry like this.... i hope he turns up soon...

I am sure he will turn up soon Carley, he has had a taste of freedom and is enjoying himself!!!

just cant help thinking the worst but have to stay positive.

Yes Carley you must stay positive x I think the more you look the less you will find!

Evening girls...rest of day was ok with dh, well i got him a few jobs around house lol, I think I was just very grumpy this morn!

Awhh Carley keeping everything crossed, amd positive thoughts.

:hi: Mrs N, we are nearly all here!!

Love that video Little A!!

You off somewhere nice babythinkpink?

I have my 4d scan booked for Thursday :wohoo: Obv I wouldnt of been getting one with dh's job but I bought the scan 4d voucher at the babyshow 10 weeks ago so we can go:)

I feel huge today!! We were looking at a pic of me full term with Mason and I was smaller than I am now.....I feel a two stoner coming on!! Its rained most of the day here so hopefully it will clear the air and get back to a nice sunny day 2moro:)

I agree Louise, flip flops all the way. Thanks for the sympathy re my swollen ankles and feet. They have started getting numb now which is a little worrying and not only have I noticed some burst blood vessels but today I had a bruised type pain along the inside of the bottom half of my leg. It seemed to go whenever I put my foot up but then would come back again if I went to answer the door or pick up something from the printer.

My belly button is just going flat, I don't know if it will pop out as there is not much left of it now. I'm happier that way though!

Kaz I feel like a total whale!! I just can't manoeuvre myself any more!

Carley any news on your cat?

Hope you are feeling better babythinkpink. Any pics of you in the dress?!

Loving the bumps Becs and love the video Little A.

apaton if only you lived near me, we could chuck our horrid tenants out and let you live there for as long as you need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->