****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Morning ladies

Carley - I hope your Kitty came home last night.

I'm off for my GTT and Consultant appointment shortly. I've drunk the pukey lucozade - it was disgusting and I keep burping. Nice!

Catch you all later

x

Morning all, didn't post last night cos hubby was on the computer and wouldn't move. Grrrrr

Carley I hope your lovely cat comes home soon enough, I hope he is just being a bugger and will be back with you really soon.

Everyone else sounds like they're plodding on! We're at that stage now eh, where we are plodding, getting bigger and more uncomfy, and waiting!! The rain last night was SO welcome! I was stood at our back door for ages just sniffing! Lovely!

We had some nice news yesterday. We go to Wales on Sunday for a week, and the lady who is renting us her gorgeous caravan phoned yesterday to say we can stay an extra night for no extra cost! Woo hoo!! So we are now going Sunday to Monday! Can't wait, the boys will have a ball, and I am looking forward to chilling out, feet up, lots of knitting (got to get this blanket sorted soon!) and no housework! Yay. Then will have my 32 week appt the week after we get back, so a week away should feel as though things have sped up a bit for us! Then not long to go until baby time!!

Good luck with today MrsJ!
Hope everyone has a good day today. :hugs:

Good luck Mrs J, lucozade is rough!!

Done all my chores so just put a load of bay clothes on to wash out!! They are sooooo tiny!! Still need to get some more bits tho!!

I am so sick of all the bloody flies!!! They are doing my nut in! I have all my windows open as its a bit overcast and breezy so wanted to have a good blow through! Big mistake! The rain was lovely this morning, was up at 6.30 with cramp! Murphy crapped himself, he was fast asleep! Can't believe he is 7 months old now!! Want another one!!

Good luck MrsJ

Asher - Hope you have a nice little Holiday :D

Becs - I had my window wide open on Saturday night when it was really warm but then left the room with the light on. Me and my OH returned back to 10 huge moths flying around everywhere and he had to catch them all. Some sadly ended up smeared up the wall because he caught them in the glass in the wrong place :(

I'm just curious, do any of you ever get stomach cramps/pains? I keep getting this weird stomach ache that comes every now and then. I've had stomach ache/niggly pains through the whole pregnancy that I've just put down to stretching but when this other one comes on it's really painful. I get it mainly at night and I had it before sleeping on Friday night and then again last night at 5am, the pain woke me up. It feels like really intense cramps/period cramps all over my stomach and it doesn't last for a few minutes or whatever like I'm assuming contractions do it's a constant cramping/pain that lasts for around half an hour and then eases off like nothing happened and doesn't come back again until the next time :shrug: the only thing that's keeping me from freaking out is the fact that Ellie moves through it and she moves after it and through the day the day after like normal, but now i'm freaked out she's trying to send me SoS since she's been REALLY active. Lol.
Really would appreciate any advice on that!

Well great news - i found the darn cat!!! It started raining at 3am this morning and so i jumped out of bed and went outside and called him and heard a very faint meow back and i knew it was him, everytime i called he replied it was lovely the trick was now actually finding him. it happens that he has got over a 10ft fence and taken refuge behind someones shed a road behind and a couple of houses down. so my OH went down there as i kept him talking in the garden and it took 2 hours of searching but we got him!!! He was soaked lol!!!

i drove the car round and ive been cuddling him ever since.... he threw up a couple of times after some tuna - perhaps thats not for an empty stomach!

It has managed to give me a good migraine the lack of sleep and what not but the house is now ringing again with the sound of my cat prancing around meowing at everything... (if you thought i could talk you havent met my cat)...

so thank you again. and im off to the vets to get him chipped!!

love ya all. xxx

mrs j good luck today :)

asher thats fab getting a wee extra night for free enjoy :dance:

bekkelz i have had some pain but its in my lady bits :blush: hoping it means baby is still head down lol

carley fab news ure kitty came home :wohoo: hope you put him on the naughty step lol

congrats to any1 who has came over to third tri today :wohoo:

hope you are all well :yipee: xx

Morning all, Carley that is great news!!! So glad kitty is back!! Good luck today Mrs j, I have been getting these bekkelz, bloomin sore, im sure they are bh's!! Asher thats a result, extra night be fab.x

Im over at the hospital today for pre-clampsia tests, dont think they actually think I have it but just a precaution as my head been sore and a Im big swollen ball. I then have an urgent meeting that has been called by Mason's nursery about fees, if they are going up i dont know what Ill do!!!, so hope they are not. Got dh painting today so semi out my way lol, Im so used to my own space!!.xx

Carley thats brilliant news!! The last time my cat went missing she told me right off when I found her!!!

I have BH but they only last a few seconds.

Drea I hope your DS fees don't go up, they are expensive enough!

I have found out today what I'm having. At last. Had growth scan to check everything was okay everything seemed okay other than baby's abdomen was a little bigger but this is due to the gestational diabetes but still on the same growth line so nothing to worry about.

Asked the radiographer to see if we could find out and this time it's a :blue: so we will have one of each but I am happy whatever sex our baby would've been as long as babe was healthy.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats blondie on the blue bump:happydance:

Carley, such good news about your cat being home, I was showing ds and dh the pics last night and we all thought someone would nab him because he is so beautiful, so it is a huge relief to hear he is home, it must have been quite and adventure for a house cat, lets hope he doesn't get a taste for it!

Had nails painted this morning, my friend did them as they are pretty good and strong at the moment so we did a french manicure, really pleased they look nice, so that is my hair cut and with foils so looking better, and now my hands are sorted, perhaps my feet next!

Had my midwife appt, she was much better today and much more relaxed and not wanting to shove me out the door!
I had bloods done, and we book an appointment with the hospital as i can never get through to them and they keep sending me stupid times, so that is done for the week we get back.
My urine fine, she will let me know if any trouble with the bloods, baby measuring at 28 weeks so perfect, we listened for a while to baby and midwife says very happy baby in there, so Happy Mummy now!

Got to go, will catch up better later, have to put washing on line b4 we go out, and got to get dd dressed too, ahhhhh!! Busy!

Back later, hopefully with latest bump pics!

:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Yeah in all honesty that was my biggest worry - i thought someone would pinch him! Glad all is back to normal!!

I can crack on with getting excited about my 4d scan on saturday now

Glad your cat is home and safe, Carley! Gettign him chipped soudns like a good idea. We have ours chipped even though they are indoor cats - just in case.

Good luck with your appointment, Mrs J!

congrats on team blue blondie!
yay glad your cat is home safely carley :happydance:

urgh, having horrid internet issues here, it's driving me mad! The damn thing is so slow - it's taken me an hour to get on here!

Congrats Blondie! And so glad your cat is home Carley :)

Aww Emzy I can totally emphathise. I have also been feeling massive and unattractive. I have ankles that look like blown up rubber gloves. Good luck for the scan on Weds. Mine is two weeks away and I can't wait.

Asher what a lovely lady she is to let you stay an extra day for free! I hope you have a lovely time.

Sorry for all of you suffering with cramp. I had it a few weeks ago and my leg hurt for 2 days afterwards it was that bad! I've been told stretching before going to bed helps and so far so good.

Bekklez, may the cramps are Braxton Hicks. Apparently some people do find them painful. Does you tummy tighten up at the same time?

Carley yey to you finding your cat! What a naughty sausage!! lol

Congrats on the :blue: Blondie!

Glad your MW appointment went well babythinkpink.

I have finished washing the rest of my baby clothes out!! Now to buy some more!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->