****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Lovely dress Teeny and ouchy knee!!!!

Where I had my sunburn 2 weeks ago on my back I can't stop itching, it has been so bad that I even scratched the head of a freckle!! Ian has just soaked my back in moisturiser as I think its got so over dry from my sunburn! I have tried calamine lotion, bloody useless!! I think if it persists I may have to go to the Dr's and get some anti histamine!!

Becs I'm sorry to say you aren't allowed antihistamine. I was told I could use some cream though which you don't need to get on subscription. I will try and find the name of it. x

What a pain, luckily my hayfever has been good the past week!! I think e45 do some itch relief cream!

Listening to my toddler screaming :cry: :cry: I hate leaving her but i have no choice now :nope: she's been up at 3 am and going back to bed at 9 am so am just having to remind her to go to sleep herself...but its so horrible :cry: Even though she knows its bedtime and understands everything i STILL cannot cope doing it :(

Oh blob!

I know how you feel...Nathan has been so bad at sleeping the past while too. He wakes at 4am and sometimes goes back to sleep sometimes there is no chance. We arent hard enough yet to let him cry it out..plus he is in a bed so can get out and to us.

We have been talking about getting the cot back up for him (even though he hated it) and try controlled crying...once I find out what it is lol....its going to be so hard but we know he can sleep 7/8pm until 6/7am.

The amount of people who have said the same about their toddlers when they are preg is unreal...must be their sixth sense kicking in or something!

Oh and are you on FB??

What a gorgeous dress. I wish I could wear something like that. My mat bras are so much like scaffolding cos of the size of my boobs I have to wear thicker straps to try to hide the hideous thing! As for your knee...oooouchh!!

Yeah antihistamines are a big no no...and I am so far (touch wood) not being troubled by hayfever...so far!

Get to your docs and see what they can give you for it. If not have you tried sudacrem or aloevera gel if its your sunburn drying out?

Lovely day here today. Just doing washing and trying not to get burnt further or have a breakdown. Nathans form of communication today is by a very high pitched squealing which I am trying to ignore as he is doing it for a reaction but god its going straight through me....doesnt help he is a bit whingey due to his crappy sleeping.

Better go hang out my next load of washing and put the next one in.

Later.

Emma.xx

This has come so fast! OMG we are having our babies very soon!!
https://lmtf.lilypie.com/2gMTp1.png
https://tickers.fortunebaby-download.com/pregnancy-tickers-ladyes/11/28/2009/1/pregnancy-ticker___.png

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;10017;42/st/20100904/dt/5/k/dee9/preg.png

Teeny yur new dress is lovley :flower:

Congats to viables and 3rd tri people :yipee:

im still waiting for paypal to take two small amounts from my bank so i can send some pennies :wacko:

Blob sorry bout ure toddler she will be back to normal after a snooze :sleep:

hi all cant believe we r over here already time seems to be going sooooo quick!! cant wait now till people start announcing new arrivals. how r u all doing? xxx

Anyone else just want to sleep ALL the time? I feel useless!

teeny your dress is lovely!!!

im actually melting in this heat!! and ive turned so tanned, i never tan, im half philippino and my skin does nothing but now im pregnant im burning soo much!
ive already had 2 cold showers today and im wanting another. we had a picnic at the park but it was soo hot we were only there 45mins.

today my 3yr old son has been a nightmare, he has got a right attitude problem for some reason and keeps shouting at me. so i put him for a nap and hes still asleep now (hes not slept in the day since he was 6months old!).

ooo i also got my scan appointment through for next week! next thursday :) thats to check the placenta and growth of baby so fingers crossed that goes well.

yes ALL the time but i get no sleep at all, during the night im tossing turning, going for a wee, leg cramps, too hot etc etc the list goes on!

Oh hun! It's a nightmare isn't it?! I seem to be sleeping, just broken sleep and I wake up worried about all different things. Just been diagnosed with sciatica so that doesn't help, I just feel I could sleep all day everyday!

YES!!! But I just can't!! :nope: Go to bed and fall asleep ok..but then I am up 3 hours later to pee...then 2 hours after that...and 2 hours after that...and I finally get up around 8:30-9:00. I wish I could sleep a little later because I work from about 12 to 7:30...so by the time I get home close to 8pm I am exhausted!

So how is everyone doing!? I think I will be having a busy weekend! DH and I are visiting my parents this weekend (they live 30 minutes away) and my mom asked me to pick up my baby shower invites so we could start addressing them! I included an attachment if anyone cares to see! :)

Also, on Monday is DH and I's 2nd wedding anniversary but I think we will celebrate tonight since Monday is no good. Maybe a movie!? But I need to go out and buy a card...and maybe a cottong shirt?? (#2 is the cotton anniversary lol!)

OH! and when we visit my parents, we have a wedding to attend tomorrow night. so I need to gift wrap the basket we made for them. and I finally get to wear that dress I bought a few weeks back! (pictures to follow!)

Well I'm off then! I'm so happy my spirits are finally up again now that baby Bean has started wiggling again! Boy they like to scare us! lol

xo

Attachments

• BrigitteInvite-jpg.jpg
    BrigitteInvite-jpg.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 7
Happy anniversary for Monday, it's my first wedding anni on Sunday! :)

Emma, my work colleague has just started controlled crying and it's working a treat.

Steph, I know, my dh said OMG he'll be here soon and I nearly wet myself!

:hi: Jodie. I'm good thanks. Staying inside as I'm worried the baby will be too hot in the sun. How are you doing?

Drazic, yep I'm suddenly tired almost like the 1st trimester. I thought this wasn't meant to happen until another few months. Oh and I got my first leg cramp the other day and it was sooo painful.

Hi Mummytoasher, I wonder if that means I'll get my scan date soon. Are you being scanned at 32 weeks? I think that's what they said to me.

Ooh you made a basket Brigitte? What's it like? Are you really excited about your Babyshower?! The invite looks lovely. What do you do at the shower? Babyshowers aren't very common in the UK but they are catching on. Two of my friends told me they were going to arrange one for me but I really don't want one as it's very uncommon and I have so many friends preggers or with LOs and they haven't had one so I would feel sooo awkward. They wouldn't take no for an answer so I had to have a quiet chat with one of them on their own! Hopefully just a few of us will go for a nice meal instead.

Happy anniversary to Brigitte and Drazic in advance!

Just had my bloods taken. Does anyone know what they check?

flip me its warm!! Lol

To make it worse all the motorbikes are out and im dreaming of the open road and the cool breeze!!!!

Ooh you made a basket Brigitte? What's it like? Are you really excited about your Babyshower?! The invite looks lovely. What do you do at the shower? Babyshowers aren't very common in the UK but they are catching on. Two of my friends told me they were going to arrange one for me but I really don't want one as it's very uncommon and I have so many friends preggers or with LOs and they haven't had one so I would feel sooo awkward. They wouldn't take no for an answer so I had to have a quiet chat with one of them on their own! Hopefully just a few of us will go for a nice meal instead.

Thanks Ann! Hopefully I am not too tired this evening to have a proper anniversay celebration. DH wants to go to the movies...maybe I will finally see Sex and the City 2? lol

Anyway, for the basket, I purchased a basket that hopefully they will be able to reuse, then we got a photo album, photo frame, bottle of wine and 2 wine glasses. I know it's a very common gift for weddings but oh well...I didn't have the energy to be super creative this time around!:haha:

I am very excited about my baby shower! Here it is pretty much a given that a family member or friend will host a shower for you. It's usually just ladies, but more and more we are seeing co-ed showers. Mine will be just ladies...all my aunts, cousins, friends etc.. I think we have something like 75 invites!:blush: My mom put me in charge of picking invitations and making a guest list...but besides that I'm not too sure what will be going on!?:shrug: Usually you play little games like....um...unscrammble words that are all about baby, guess the size (inches) of mommy's belly, sometimes you are timed to see how many little baby socks you can match and fold in let's say 15 seconds. Anywho...the winner of the game gets a little prize...like a household item. My mom told me she has bought tupperware, kitchen items, picture frames etc... little things like that.

I will be sure to post a bunch of pictures once the day finally arrives!

xo

Happy Anniversary for the both of you :wohoo:

I think my friend is throwing me a shower cos we did one for her in December :lol: but i just want it really small so a few girls are just going out for lunch so thats nice :)

I dont really feel sleepy at all its odd... would think i would esp with a toddler in tow :wacko: I'm just more sore from fat feet :haha:

Happy Anniversary ladies!!!

Can't believe I have been married 6 years this year!!

I am having a scan at 32 weeks too!!

I have bursts of energy but then I just get so tired and I just can't be bothered with anything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->