****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Ann: All I did was create letter stencils from cardboard and then traced the letters on the fabric I picked out. Then I cut out the letters from the fabric. And "starched" them to the wall. How you make the starch is dissolve 1/4 cup cornstarch into a cup cold water and bring it to a boil...in no time it thickens to this jelly like substance.
You spread some of that jelly on the wall (it's tacky so the fabric sticks) and then once in place you smear some on top of the fabric as well...then you let it dry. If ever you screw up you just wet it down with water and the fabric peels off the wall and you start over! Voila!! :)

xo

Hello fellow septemberos!

How is everyone? This heat is doing my head in now I have had enough, think I need to invest in a paddling pool! How is everyone else coping?

I also have really bad hayfever and I am constantly sneezing which means I am constantly weeing myself! lol!

Finally took an up to date bump pic so here you are me today 30+3 - Still think I am looking small compared to other ladies ;-( Although baby is measuring a week ahead!

https://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx66/lillybells85/Scan%20pics/303.jpg

xxxx

Bekklez its gutting i just hope the baby moves my worst nightmare is having a c-sec for something thats not wrong with the baby IYKWIM...i cant imagine being on my own looking after a toddler after that :nope:

Lillybells :) Lovely bump!! Doesnt look small...mine was like that last time the MWs say 'Ooh you're nice and neat, then look confused when i measure so much bigger' :rofl:

My Esmee bump x 28 weeks x

Attachments

• IMG00088-20100629-1941.jpg
    IMG00088-20100629-1941.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG00092-20100629-1943.jpg
    IMG00092-20100629-1943.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG00093-20100629-1944.jpg
    IMG00093-20100629-1944.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
Carly, so glad your lil furbaby is back! :o)

Bekklez iv not had pain but been woken up with a really tight bump, and cramp too i have a really achey muscle in my leg from the night before lasts episode :(

MrsJ, with the money they earn you'd think they would have a constant smile on their faces!!

Enjoy your hol!

Sorry to anyone iv missed x

lilly your bump is very similar to mine...here is a collage iv done today...30 weeks today :0)

Bumps.jpg

Bekks - get bouncing on a gym ball - helps the baby get used to getting in a head down position. I can recommend the Davina one in the Argos book which is only £9.99
x

Lovely bumps ladies xxx

It was so hot last night, even with the fan on!! I was sweating loads, and drank so much water as I felt dehydrated! Just seen the weather and its gonna be another hot day today, 27 today and 30 tomorrow!! I like the heat when abroad as its not the muggy heat we have here!!

Eeee can't believe I am 30 weeks today!! I think July is gonna go quick for us as Ian is away for 2 weeks then we have a few functions to attend!!

morning ladies ,happy 30 weeks becs :wohoo:

mrs j ive been bouncing on my ball 2 trying to get this baby to turn :haha:

lovley bumps ladies :thumbup:

i was very sick last night, think it was heartburn that caused it but felt fine :wacko:

good luck at ure scan emma :)

sorry for any1 ive missed im rubbish at remembering :dohh:

xxxxxxx

yay I'm officially allowed in here as of today :happydance:

I didnt get much sleep last night my toddler wouldnt settle in his room so he ended up in our bed and he fidgets alot so hes either kicking me or pushing me out of bed!

Hope everyone is feeling ok today

Morning everyone! Quick post this morning, I am going to try and do a bit of cleaning and then get the doggies walked whilst Jack is in a good mood! Will catch up later! Good luck for all with MW appointments and scans today! Catch up later on. xx

morning!
lots to do today, best make sure I don't overdo it or I'll be in trouble!
loving all the bump pics
I have no idea what position my baby is in - I get a lot of kicks down at my right hip and also up by my stomach - I guess one could be punches :haha:

Mrs N - I'm getting kicks/punches in the same places as you. According to my scan last week and the consultant yesterday the baby is head down at a slight angle so maybe your baby is the same?

:hi: Boony - welcome over

Well I've just been on the phone to ante-natal having a bit of a moan about my consultant appointment and trying to see the MW. Apparently if I have consultant appointments I'm not meant to see the MW too as it's a duplication of work and they are supposed to do all the MW checks. I said well that would be the case if the consultant actually did what the MW is supposed to do. I haven't seen my MW since I was 16 weeks so I've insisted on seeing her and they finally gave me an appointment for next Tuesday. I told them this is my first baby and I'm nervous, I want to talk to someone who actually cares about how I feel, who can give me advice and who I can talk about my birth plan with. Not a doctor who in her own words said her appointments were "just to follow up my scan results" and who isn't interesting in listening to me at all and wants to get me out of the room asap. Grrrr! Is it really that much to expect to have a relationship with the person who will be delivering my baby, rather than a stuck-up consultant I'm unlikely to see and I wouldn't want there anyway?! Sorry for the rant but it is really hacking me off now. It will be interested to see what the MW has to say about it next week, especially as according to my care plan notes I was supposed to have blood taken yesterday for a full blood screen and antibodies and that wasn't done. Is anyone else having consultant-led care but still seeing their MW too?

I'm starving so I'm off to make some toast. Catch you all later x

MrsJO8 I don't blame you for wanting some support! Your consultant sounds as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike. Not good. Hopefully you will be able to get a bit of a connection with your MW, as you say, as she'll be part of the team when you deliver your little one. I understand completely. My MW is really nice, a bit dopey dare I say it, but lovely. She has been my named MW with all of my pregnancies and actually text me when I had to go up to the hospital at my 16 week appointment. She also doesn't need to read my notes to know I want a homebirth, cos she remembers, and I think it's things like that that make you appreciate the relationship you have with them.

I'm also the same as you MrsJ and MrsN with my kicks and punches. I also get big moves on my left side which I think is him sticking his bum out. MW said last week that she's head down at an angle too, so similar to the both of you!

Cleaning done, washing out, time to go for a wander with the doggies and the three year old! :)

Thanks Asher, it's good to know I'm not just being a demanding moany cow!

Good on you Mrs J, its all very well seeing the consultant but your mw is someone to ask all the questions you need answers to. I saw my consultnat at my 12 weeks scan and I don't have nothing to do with her till my 36 week scan. So mine is mainly mw led care. My consultant was lovely I found her to be not overly interested in me or any questions I had.

I am sat here browsing the internet for baby things, I really think because there is so much choice I am getting fussy with what I want lol!!!

oo me too with the head down bum up side poking baby.... at least thats what theyare saying. my big movements are on my right side though. 3 more days till 4d scan woop woop.

ooh thats interesting, sounds like baby could be in the same position then!
I guess midwife will check at my next appointment? That's not until 31 weeks though.

Good for you MrsJ08, I hope the midwife can give you some support. :hugs:

Hi Everyone :hi:
Welcome over Boony :hi:

Mrs J, your consultant sounds like a right moody mare. Hope you have a better time with your midwife and get some proper support you are entitled to.

I feel much cooler today so in a better mood, especially as I've been to aquanatal :thumbup:

Reeeeeally looking forward to my first NCT antenatal class today, don't know what to expect so will fill you in later. I was disappointed to find out that there are no NHS antenatal classes for our area neither are tours of the labour ward :( So my lovely parents took pity and booked us the NCT classes, hoping they will ease my nerve about the birth etc

Hope everyone has a good day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->