****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Oh yes!!! It was cold then!!

My excuse is that hubby had been away for 7 and a bit months!!

Apaton :wohoo: :wohoo: for your house!! fantastic news:)

We will prob have September Star babies in Aug,Sept & Oct!!!

Sorry ladies you have done far too much nattering for me to catch up properly today.

Apaton - great news about your house
Louise - great news about your results. Very sorry to hear about your husbands friend.
Drea - lovely pictures
F&C - lovely name. We chose our name after the 20 week scan but I am absolutely sworn to secrecy. Just hope it suits the baby when it comes.
Carley - good luck with your scan tomorrow.

I'm really sorry as I know I have forgotten people but I'm too tired to go back through the last 10 pages.

We have been to visit my DH's Uncle today in Henley and he took us out for a lovely lunch. I had a main course and dessert and it was lovely. I nearly fell asleep on the way back in the car. I'm struggling not to have an afternoon snooze these days.

I'm off to an NCT sale tomorrow and my lovely husband has now agreed to come with me. I thought he was going to dig his heals in and refuse but it seems he has relented, I did promise to make him a bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast and I think that may have helped oil the wheels.

I'm going to try and get some house related things done this weekend because I've started to worry that the baby could come early. (Both my brother and I were 2 weeks early and so was my DH) so I want to try and get everything done by 37 weeks. The problem is we have my SD for the first three weeks of the summer holidays and I think it's going to be hard to get things done with her here. So in reality we need to get most things done by the end of July because once she has gone home we will only have two weeks left of August. I think by that point I'm only going to be wanting to do things like set up the crib and pram. I need to try and motivate DH to finish our bathroom as that is the biggest thing that is left to do. We need to get rid of two pieces of furniture so if nothing else I want to get them photographed and listed on Gumtree. The sooner they are gone the sooner we can get on with the more minor things.

On the subject of conception I blame my little brother, if he hadn't have ended up moving back to my Mum's the week before Christmas we would have been staying there. I'm certain that if that had been the case we wouldn't have been DTD! Instead we ended up spending Christmas home alone!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

x

I know it's a bit late, but can I join September stars:flower:

I'm Jo, expecting my 1st baby due 20th September - a little boy:happydance:

Hey ladies, I'M BACK!!!
After an inpromptu holiday- booked on sunday, went on monday! I am home and I can finally say I am due next month!!!!
We had a lovely time and bubba seemed to enjoy it too with all the kicks and wriggles he has given me. I feel refreshed and very happy.
My pics are on FB if any of you are interested, well some of the few hundred we took anyways!!! lol

I hope all you lovely ladies are well. It really feels like the final hurdle now. xx

I just can't catch up with a weeks worth of chatting, sorry girls. With everyone moved over there are so many posts to read and I'd be here all night! ;-0 X

OMG....I moved up a box...Woo Hoo...only one to go! x

Welcome Betircles :wave:

Well sorry haven't been on recently

Apaton - Great news on the house!

I've only popped on quickly so hope to catch up later.

Had my GTT Wed and came back fine - relief, however i'm anemic which explains why i've been so tired Need to pick up some pills with the doc

Will pop back later, hope everyones okxx

:wave: berticles!

Welcome back Teeny Weeny! congrats on moving up a box.

Apaton - Good news on the house :happydance:

Jellycat - Glad your GTT went well but booo for anaemia, I have a slight bit of anaemia too!

I read a thread on here a second ago, someone saying that they don't get kicks over the last few days and their movements feel like a snake moving slowly inside and pushing out a bit now and she's 32 weeks! that's what my baby movements feel like now, I don't get many kicks but lots of rolling where i can see my stomach move in a lump across palces and bits popping out. I really think I'm gonna have a huge baby! Anyone else around 29 weeks have movements more like this?

Also - sometimes when she moves my stomach just shakes and it feels like shaking is this normal too? :S

That sounds like my movement Bekklez. I hardly get kicks anymore just lots of rolls and pressure where he's pushing out.

Hi, sorry lurking, I'm trying to read the posts, soooo many, kids won't give me two mins to reply.xxx

Hope all mums and bumps are well.xxx

Hello everyone!
Yeah I'm having more 'rolling' movements than kicks now it feels really strange! My belly goes really hard in places now, I'm taking it it must be where Dinosaur is laid!

I had my bloods taken yesterday, just waiting to see if everything's ok with the iron count:thumbup:

Helloooooooooo
I think i got lost but have found my way back heehee. How is everyone? Have i missed anything major?
My apologies for my absence, i have been so knackered with work & tending to my lovely garden it seemed such a shame to be stuck online indoors :blush:
Not much new happening my end, usual crap really! My feet hurt like hell & when i mentioned it to the midwife they had me in to check me over, seems i have signs of early pre eclampsia but as it is only very mild they are going to monitor me for a while & see how i get on :shrug:
My bump seems huge! It doesn't help when i get reminded verbally every day by friends, professionals & strangers how big i am. They nearly die of shock when i tell them i have another 9 weeks to go! Nice!
I'm on count down for finishing work (it's such a struggle for me now) they are letting me wear my crocs (which are banned throughout the NHS nationwide) but i told them it was crocs or a sick note as i can't get anything else on my damn hoofs. Which brings about a problem for sunday - it's my friends son & daughters christening for which i have a gorgeous dress to wear with.......yes that's right........crocs :dohh: not quite the glamourous pregnancy look i was going for :haha:
My cat seems to feel he has to provide for me all of a sudden.......only the mice are still alive :growlmad: i have a 'pet' mouse in my kitchen now which gets killed & replaced every few days :dohh: (and they expect me to keep my blood pressure down how?)
On a good note i did my 1st lot of baby washing last weekend, my like looked so adorable with what seemed like millions of baby grows & vests on it (i even took photo's heehee) although i realised i'm gonna need more pegs lol.
Well, i think that's me in a nutshell. I'm off to reduce my cankles again, later ladies xxx

Could i be added for september 14th? :D (and its a girl)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->