****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

My babies movements also feel like rolling no kicks just rolling

F&C 4.12lbs? wow that's a very accurate estimate lol!
apaton congrats on the house, fab news!
welcome jo! :wave: and krakir! :wave:
glad you had a lovely time teeny weeny, fab pics!
jellycat good news on the gtt
bekklez I get quite a few rolling movements too

well I have overdone it today
ended up defrosting the freezer - didn't really have a choice since when I went to get something out at lunchtime the door was not shut properly and everything had half defrosted already. since it was on my to-do list I kind of had to! think I'm going to feel it tonight and tomorrow :(

Well hi all, quick catch up and saying bye for a week!

Teeny, have to say, gorgeous pics, and you have more than 3 outfits you can fit into, more than me:haha: You look beautiful, what lovely preggy pics xx

Apaton, something very heart warming about your offer being accepted and the birthday being the same day, someone is certainly looking over you:hugs:

Welcome to berticles and krakir :hi:

Louise, sorry to hear about your husbands friend, so awful, it is so scary as we all know someone out there and every time i hear the news of yet another death I take a breath in the hope that i won't recognise a name:nope: Hopefully he will make a good recovery:hugs:

Limpetsmum, welcome back:haha: Glad things are good, usual crap is good it means nothing major to report which is only good news!
I am pretty big but everyone keeps saying how long and when i say 11 weeks they say 'omg', ...oh bugger off, its me carrying the baby and i am happy for him/her to be there at least another 10 weeks yet thanks! I am wondering however what clothes will actually fit by then, but not too bothered, the childrens new school is so close i could almost get away with pj's!! Anyway i have very smart maternity jim jams! :hugs:

My movements are stretches, a few boots but mainly stretches and rolls, the odd knee or something going across the bump, generally out of the bladder now but as soon as i say that i will get them again, but they were the most uncomfortable, been replaced with acid indigestion!
I conceived new year, so i suppose i could blame alcohol or festivities but the truth is we had been trying for months, dh's back went into spasm and i was not going to waste being fertile so the :spermy: syringe was used! we did manage a few times b4 i ovulated so i like to think it was then we conceived!! :blush:

Well everyone, I am off now, bags packed, and everyone else's, hamster at hamster sitter's, hedgehogs being fed by same neighbour for us, house tidy(ish) and done all i can do now so just hope i am leaving nothing major behind!

Have a great week everyone, see you next week:hi:

oh, also meant to say on the due dates thing - over 30 July babies have already arrived so I reckon we'll have quite a few August babies!
Personally I reckon chances are I'll end up being October!

A quick hi from me!
Very very sore pelvic girdle and back today. I may have done too much dancing at the Canada Day concert yesterday! :blush:
Off to price and maybe buy some yarn for all the knitting urges. Lilia - it's quite easy to learn knitting and so relaxing and fun once you start.
Oh, I joined the FB group. I'm Sarah M. Smith.
Welcome to all the newbies!
Apaton - congrats on the house! :)
I can't remember much else... oh yes, wanted to say that I recommend a high degree of scepticism when it comes to these baby size/weight guesstimates. Even the ultrasounds have a margin of error of 1.5 lbs in either direction. Don't let any of it scare you. Especially when it's being based off fundal height.

Welcome to 3rd tri ladies!!

Glad you had a good break Teeny and lovely pics x

We went out for tea as I really could not be arsed to cook, far too hot for all that!! Ian is off on Monday for 2 weeks, I wanna get my new dress for the mess do then! I haven't really seen anything I really like!!

Hey everyone I'm gonna make it a quickie tonight! How much chatting gets done every day!! I miss so much!

Teeny your hol pics are gorgeous! You look so lovely!
Apaton so chuffed for you about the house! That's great news.

See and now I am stuck, baby brain strikes again.....

We are all third tri now, wow! I reckon the next few weeks will fly by!

We picked the car up, it's gorgeous, anyone who is friends with me on FB (I'm Claire Ashton if you're not!) will see I uploaded a mobile pic of it cos I am so chuffed with it.....
Also, I picked up my ebay bargains, and they are unbelievable. Got them all washed and ironed, even though they didn't need it, and tried them all on. Every single one fits, I am so pleased, they will all be fab for hols.

Right, nighty night. Am off to bed, hopefully will get time for a proper catch up tomorrow inbetween packing! Night all. xxx

Hey everyone...
Am I the only one thats been asked if I'm about ready to pop? I didn't even think I was that big....

Hey everyone...
Am I the only one thats been asked if I'm about ready to pop? I didn't even think I was that big....

Nope. I practically have people putting pots of water on to boil and tearing up rags when they see me.
And when I tell them that I have a solid 12 weeks to go, they look astonished, then mildly horrified, then pitying. :nope:

I am bigger than I was with Simon, but come on. It's not like I need a forklift to get around or anything. Although, I just might find one handy by September.

Ha ha I too have had the "is it due today?" type comments. On the other hand, my mum and dad have just come back from 2 weeks away on their hols, and she said she doesn't think I've got much bigger since they left!

Selfishly....30 weeks today! :happydance:

happy 30 weeks asher :dance: enjoy ure hols:yipee:

woman in bank asked me yesterday asked if i was about to pop, i said nope another 8 weeks lol :haha:

happy 32 weeks to people due 28th august ( im doing that so i dont miss any1 with my baby brain :dohh:)
:wohoo:

welcome to new ladies :wave:

we got written confirmation of our offer been accepted and the property has been removed from the market ( we havent even been inside the house ) :haha: its all fine in the survey and ive peeked in the windows :rofl:

hope every1 is well and has a nice day and all the ladies going on hols enjoy :flower: x

Fab news about the house Apaton! Really really pleased for you. xxx

Have a great hol Asher!

I got asked on the bus the other day when i was due when i said september she said wow how many babies are you having..... luckily i can say two. but i am officially a whale :)
I need to start looking into things to do when i finish work to keep me moving x

I keep getting those looks too when I say we've still got 3 months to go. I might start saying 2 months now I think, even though it's still 12 weeks lol!

Happy 30 weeks Asher!

I keep being asked if I am ready to pop too, then people look at you with a mix of pity and horror when you say no!

Hmmm, here I am being all proud that people are starting to notice I'm pregnant, and everyone else is being asked if they are about to pop!!!!

Sorry for lack of personals, I was just wanting to let you know that things will be sent today for Amy, sorry it has taken so so long!!

ALso, for one of our wedding presents last year we got a 3 course meal for 2 at the ritz in london, it's a pre-theatre dinner so between 5pm-7.30pm I think, for any evening, we are not going to be able to use it as it is only valid till the 1st of August and with my work and Wayne being away and then having my step sons, we won't have the chance. Is anyone interested in it? I looked online and the price of the package was £104 but we'd take offers if anyone is interested, pm me xx

Have a lovely Saturday all, I'm off into Ipswich to find something to wear for my ball! x

Hi ladies! I feel huge but when people ask how far I am they say I don't look any where near that far. I personally disagree as I feel like I swallowed a beach ball.
Is anyone having frequent contractions? I started having some yesterday around 5pm and kept having them on and off all night. DH kept asking if we needed to go to the ER but I don't want to be one of those people who panic and go in for nothing. Anyone experiencing this?

Might be worth gettig it checked out Kel!!

Happy 30 weeks Asher, have a fab hol xx

We had another antenatal class this morning, went well! Just nice to meet other couples in the same position!! Just been for a lovely walk and had an ice cream!! So glad its a bit cooler today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->