****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Happy 30 weeks Asher...have a good holiday!

:yipee: Apaton thats amazing!!!

I just keep getting told how small i am :lol: then i try and say i feel huge as i didnt really have much of a bump last time :dohh: My bump looks SO different when baby is lying the right way around though :wacko:

Kel i think i might ask something...are they for definate contractions of BHs? Because sometimes my BHs get quite close and are happeneing all the time?

Kel I have periods where I have loads of BHsand then I'll go a while without any... at the moment I have them all the time when I'm in the car, any time I lie down and every time I get up off the toilet!!

If you are worried, ask though, it won't hurt and it's better to panic over nothing than not go in and it be something that needs sorting :)

Thanks girls for your responses. I never had BH with my DD but I have had some this time. My first ones were very infrequent maybe once or twice a day. Yesterday evening was horrible and lasted into the night. I have only had a few today but I just feel nauseated and everytime the baby moves it literally hurts. I just don't know. I am thinking I am going to call my OB in a little while and just see what they say.
Sometimes I feel lost even though this is not my first pregnancy.

Yea i get them most if i'm in the car or if i get up too fast :dohh:

I would call just to find out :hugs:

I just spent ages writing a reply and it has disappeared :cry: I haven't got the energy to write it all over again ladies sorry. Hope everyone has a nice weekend x

OH MY WORD!!! What is it with animals?!

We were woken by a poorly dog at 4am this morning, and hubby and I had to do a bit of 'cleaning up'..... hubby has now gone away for a week or so, dog has been 'poorly' again and now the cat has come in and thrown up all over! Are they in it together do you think?! It's too HOT to be cleaning this stuff up!!

OK ladies, what are your thoughts on this: https://www.interflora.co.uk/catalog/product.xml?product_id=2217170;category_id=4

and this:https://www.starregistry.co.uk/starname-gifts.html (classic gift pack)

Thoughts?

Louise, Perfect choice... on FB she says her house needs some fresh flowers. I'm happy with that choice xx

Hi girls!

Happy 32 weeks to me, apaton and blob... and if there is anyone else I've forgotten I'm sorry lol

Happy 30 weeks Asher!

LOL @ Imposters! Can't get rid of us lol Well we spent the first 12 weeks as September stars so that's how we stayed. I didn't like it in the august thread lol I reckon she'll hold on til September anyway.

F&C at my scan 31+4 baby weighed 4.4lb. He said that was within normal ranges, so I'm not too worried. I found this chart thing on baby centre though and it seems baby Holly is a bit heavier than she should be lol Hope I'm not in for a massive baby! https://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart

Teeny, glad you had a lovely holiday and I love your pics. You look so glam!

:wave: limpetsmum was wondering how you were! my cat is the same, keeps bringing me little mice and birds lol

My bump seems huge as well and I am also constantly being reminded of it. A lady in mothercare said I looked just about ready to pop and nearly fainted when I said I had til 28th August lol I didn't think I was that big but others seem to think otherwise!

Welcome Krakir and berticles :flower:

Have a lovely time babythinkpink and Asher!

Apaton that's great news about your house!! :happydance:

NurseKel I've been getting a lot of BH this last couple of days, not painful just uncomfy and some stop me in my tracks. I find they go if I lie down and put my feet up for a bit. If they're painful and they won't let up though then I'd get it checked out hun just to be on the safe side.

Louise, thanks again for sorting the Amy bits for us :flower: I love both links x

Well I've been busy today! Matt and I went and got the last of the baby stuff today! We wanted to finish off getting everything before I finished work next week, while I can still afford it (yyaaaaaaaayyy I can't believe I have one more week at work then I can finish!!!) We spent up and then I spent 2 hours sorting out the nursery so we're all set now! Now all we need is a baby to put in it *looks at watch* lol I still need to wash the clothes and everything, but I sorted through to see how much we had and I can't believe how many clothes she has already!! Like mother like daughter lol

Here is my 32 week bump pic taken this morning, what do you think girls?

xx

Attachments

• 32 week bump.jpg
    32 week bump.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 6
Ok girls it's all done and ordered and sorted. She will receive the flowers on Monday and the naming the star stuff in the next 7-10 days. I went for a delux package on the star gift, so that and the flowers came to £100 which I am happy with! I hope she likes them!

Emzy, lovely bumpage!

Kel, I don't think I am getting any BH, but I heard second time it's common to get more. Probably best to get checked rather than stress though! :hugs:

Talking of ailments, is anyone getting round ligament pains again? I think that is what they are. All across the underneith of my bump aches so much, it's tight and sore too. Anyone else got or had similar?

I went to waddington air show today, I am absolutely knackered now, I have hayfever too so really am not feeling too good and hubby isnt giving me much sympathy!!!

Just managed to get my toddler to bed so I'm going to get into bed and watch a film before i fall asleep lol

Sorry for no personals will catch up properly tomorrow.

Hope your all ok

Lovely bumpage Emzy! You look fab! I can't believe the three of you are at 32 weeks already! These babies are due very soon now!

Drazic I get that feeling under my bump. I think it's just the weight of the baby in my case? Not sure though. Is it a skin stretching type feeling? I am also getting lots of BHs, especially when I am active during the day. Eeeek.

Louise those ideas for Amy are gorgeous, I'm sure she'll love them, and it's nice to be able to send some love to her, Ian and Caitlyn.

Thanks for all the hols and 30 weeks wishes! I am all packed pretty much, it's been a mad old day. We took the boys to Toys r us to get a toy each for their hols, and they are now together in one bed, very tired, playing with their toys. One doggy has gone to his holiday home and the other will be going very soon, so then I will feel as though we're going away! Yay!

Emzy your bump looks fab!
I can't believe some of you girls are 32 weeks already!

I don't think I've had any Braxton Hicks yet :huh:

Hi everyone

I've finally started buying bits for the baby (this is #2 so don't need much). So far have only bought a cardigan (I never had one with DS but he was really cold when he was born and I had to borrow one from the hospital - I felt an awful mother) and a chest of drawers - but it's a start.

Posted my HIP form yesterday and will be buying a few more bits with that. Need a new baby monitor and steriliser as my others were inherited and have bitten the dust!

Is everyone else really organised? I know I'm a late september star and others are in their 30's already.

:hugs:

P.S. I'm having lots of BH this time - not exactly sore but quite uncomfortable, especially when I do anything vaguely energetic.

They are fab Louise xxx

Emzy lovely bump, well done on getting everything!!

Drazic I am getting stretching pains which I have put down to ligament pains!!

We have had a lovely day, just relaxing! Went for a lovely walk earlier!! Now watching some tv before going to bed!!

Emzy sexy bump lady!!!!

IVE BEEN FOR MY 4D SCAN - it was wonderful, i didnt expect it to be that amazing but im sooo happy. And im still team yellow which i am proud of !! such a happy little camper.... i ate some chocolate half way through and as soon as i swallowed the first bite baby did this massive adorable smile!!

ill upload some pics tomorrow.

Sorry about the selfish post, but ive read too much and its late and i cant remember anything ... oh apart from Louise that gift is perfect for amy... i love it.

Go Carley!! Well done you for staying team yellow! Am so glad your scan went well! :hugs:

Well, we're off to Wales, maybe catch you later if the wifi works!! xx

Yaaay glad the scan went well :) I LOVED my 4D scan it was amazing!!

I havent really done anything for this baby yet...i have bought things just not sorted anything...its all shoved in a bag :rofl:

Going to start decorating the nursery on Friday, has anyone finished theirs???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->