****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Thanks girls! I'm always super organised and hubby is the same. When we got married last year, we did it with 6 months notice and everything was done within 4 lol Problem is, I always get everything done so quickly that I get bored as there is noting to do now!

Blob, our nursery is done now (no surprises there lol) and I sorted the last bits out in there yesterday. The only thing I have left to do is wash all the clothes and the bedding. I put the bedding in the cot when we got it at 20 something weeks just to see how it looks but it seems as though the cat has taken a shine to it as it's covered in cat hair! lol I'm looking forward to washing it all nearer my due date!

I had a dreadful nights sleep last night!! I needed a wee literally every hour and I just couldn't get comfy as my hips are sooo sore! I really need a decent nights sleep!

Hope you're all ok today girls xx

Argh!
Pregnancy insomnia strikes again!!
It's 5 am and I have already been awake for at least two hours.
I finally just gave up and got up to do something other than stare at the ceiling and get frustrated about not sleeping.
:dohh:
What a cruel joke. Just when your body desperately needs sleep, you wind up wide awake and utterly exhausted.

Our nursery will be a shared room for both boys, and I don't have it finished yet. Furniture is in place, but I haven't dealt with bedding, clothes, or any of the washing. My clever mother is making a couple of lovely quilts (one for each boy's bed) from some Eric Carle animal fabrics. Those should be ready when baby gets here, but I'm not all that fussed if they aren't. Baby won't really be sleeping in the nursery all that much anyway. Not for awhile at least.

Okay, debating whether or not to try going back to bed.
I am going to be so freaking tired today. :(

Hi all, hope we are all doing ok:) Im ok, just really sore, lethargic and p**sed off lol so ill not go there!!!

Louise thank you so much for organising the gifts, Im so glad we can give Amy something so lovely from us stars.

Apaton super massive congrats on house again, must feel good:)

kel hope your doing ok today:)

carley well done on staying team yellow! How amazing is the scan tho! Im in awe of my wee baby:cloud9:

Emzy, loving that bump and how great you only have 1 week of work left!! you are one organised lady:)

sarahkka, totally with you the sleeping is getting to me now, Im awake, then up then back ohh I really need a proper good sleep....not sure that will happen any time soon or in future lol.

Blob, I am so the same, is it because its our second baby? I have soo much to do and just not done it or even started getting the motivation to do it! I need to get my but in gear!

Hope I havent forgot too many people, heads all mush, not a very nice day here so I forsee a pj day all day. Hope all who are going/are on holiday have a fabby time.xx

Drea i was the same with Tabs i did her room at 39 weeks :rofl: She was born like the day after :shock: I'm just doing it little by little this time...i think its more because i want things to do? I dont want to be washing the clothes over and over cos i'm bored waiting :nope:

Emzy i was the same with my wedding...i canceled one in August then decided in November i wanted to get married in the north somewhere, found a hotel in a day and booked it that week :lol: We got married in Feb and i was finished everything in Jan :wacko: I'm NOT an organised person though....

Emzy photos!!!! I LOVE seeing nursery pictures!! :)

Afternoon everyone, we havent started our nursery yet long story but il try to cut it short...were going to buy a new house but have now decided to stay where we r until LO is born and settled into a routine and is older...so we have ordered a new sofa to make room for him lol. Our spare room is currently the DF's 'xbox room' so we are going to move that to the living room...pfft! DF is a joiner so iv given him the job of asking his boss' Son at work to cut us the letters J a m e s out of wood on the CNC so i can paint and decorate them and he can hang them on the wall in the baby's room as a decoration! :o) x

GOOD MORNING!!! Had a very dozy morning so far, enjoying having the bed to myself!!

I NEED to eat peaches today, I literally can't stop thinking about the taste of peaches mmmmmm so I think that's me taking a drive to the supermarket to get some, otherwise I will drive myself crazy!

Oh.... and.. Happy 31 weeks to me!

Sorry for extremely selfish post! x

Happy 31 weeks Louise!!! All I keep eating is fruit, luckily my Mum owns a fruit and veg shop!!!

Carley so glad the scan went well, its so amazing!!

Sorry you ladies are sore and suffering with hips etc, I think I have been really lucky so far and haven't been in pain or anything!

Had a lovely morning out at a medieval fayre, then had some lunch! Ian is just getting his last few bits together before he goes away in the morning!! 2 weeks of the bed to myself, can't wait!!! I do love him but in all honesty I couldn't imagine him having a 9-5 job, I like my own space!! Maybe thats why we never fall out as we don't see each other enough?!! Its a lovely breeze today, so welcoming!

Ahhh I wrote a big reply and now it's gone! Anyway :hi: from me!!

Louise thanks for sorting the presents out. I am sure she will love them. xx

Good afternoon ladies! It sounds like everything is going well for all with the exception of the insomnia and ligament pain. I wanted to give you all a quick update. I went into the hospital last night as I was continuing to have contractions and pain. I apparently have what they call an ''irritable uterus." I had contractions that were about a minute apart while on the monitor. They gave me some Brethine that temporarily stopped the contractions but they have told me I will continue to have them. I am 1 cm dialated with the baby sitting extremely low and they have told me to begin planning for bedrest and that I need to make it at least 8 more weeks. I just can't imagine how this is all going to work out. I have to work b/c financially we can't make it if I don't. Hopefully I can arrange something with my job after the holiday.
Hope all is well with the rest of you ladies. Talk soon.

hey girls...hows it all going?
I have had a horrible vomiting bug that the kids brought home from school :( horrid!!

well here is my 31 week bump what do you think is there a girl or boy in there???

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0020-1-1.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0018-1-1.jpg

LittleA I think it might be a girly bump!

Nursekel :hugs: hope you're feeling ok, if they tell you to put your feet up then you really should do, at least 8 weeks more cooking for the little one!

I went to tesco and had a bit of a fruit frenzy, unfortunately I had a peach as soon as I got home and it was really disappointing :( I had been looking forward to it all day, I think I must have expected too much!

Oh I hate that!! When im craving something and it just doesnt measure up!!

hey girls...hows it all going?
I have had a horrible vomiting bug that the kids brought home from school :( horrid!!
well here is my 31 week bump what do you think is there a girl or boy in there???

Looks like my boy bump!

Awww Louise, I'm sorry hun. I know how that disappointment is. You get all geared up and can just taste what you're craving then....it's just not that good or not what you wanted. I bought peaches last week and they were good but the heartburn that followed was not good at all. LOL
Nice bump Aurora!

I reckon boy bump LittleA - fab photos!
:hugs: NurseKel, if bedrest is the advice then bedrest it'll have to be!
Carley glad your scan went well!
Aw Louise sorry your peach didn't live up to expectations lol!

We've been to our first antenatal class today, which was 10-4. It was a fab day, we both really enjoyed it :thumbup:

:rofl: I had that last time with doughnuts Louise, i was SO wanting one drove 10 mins to get one and then threw up after eating it :dohh: Also happy 31 weeks :wohoo:

SRTbaby i cant see your bump :wacko:

Gorgeous bump little A i think boy :D

Nursekel if I'd have known about this heartburn I certainly wouldn't have got so excited about the bloody peach!! I woke up in the night with awful heartburn too, shame as I've had a few weeks with very little... I had LOADS in the second trimester! Looks like I'm back on the man milk/gaviscon then.....

Mrs N glad you enjoyed your class! Mine is one like yours, an all day one rather than a few evenings.... what did you talk about?

How's all the september bumps and mummies doing???

I can't believe I have 11 weeks and 4 days left before my little girl should be here!!!

Time to start getting organized :)

How's everyone's organization???

xx

Awww poor you nursekel!! Hope it all turns out well for you :)

Aurora i think boy bump too! :)

my heartburn was also really bad middle of the second trimester, then eased off but has started to come back now. I have bottles of Gaviscon by my bed, in the lounge, in my bag, in the kitchen :haha:

Louise ours is actually 3 sessions - Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday, so we didn't cover everything but today we talked about:
Introductions, anatomy & how a birth happens, antenatal appointments (pre-eclamsia, obstetric cholestasis, gestational diabetes & baby's position), coping mechanisms for early labour, when to contact midwife/unit, signs of early labour, ways to help baby into the optimum position, breathing techniques, massage, communication & birth plans, a little on delivery positions & water births.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->