****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

:hi: youngmummy18. I'm good thanks hun.. how are you doing?

Nursekel, hope you are ok. I'm sure it will work out financially and unfortunately you just have to do what you have to do for your LO. Big hugs. x

I'm getting bad heartburn this time too :hissy: Think its cos baby is lying funny.

Nursekel, its not easy is it but hopefully you will find a way to rest more.

Little A im going to say girly bump!

Ive had a day of shopping this morning got a new maxi dress, and two new tops, it feels so nice to have new things after months of stretching out old clothes. cant really afford them but ill make the most.
had mcdonalds for lunch very naughty!

ladies, can someone point me in the right direction please? i tried to join the fb group yesterday, just wanted to let someone know i am a sept star and not a random stalker :winkwink: xx

Fab bump little A - I think boy!

Thanks so much for sorting out Amy's gift Louise. I too have been having awful heartburn, although thankfully it's not as bad (yet) as it was with DD. Watch this - i'll have jinxed myself now.

:hugs: nursekel... Fx bubs stays put for a bit longer!

My baby is really uncomfortable at the moment... it keeps kicking me in a really, really tender spot just above my ribs on the left and it REALLY hurts. It's like it's a nerve or something. Anyone else getting the same?

We've begun to decorate baby's room today, although it was only the first coat and there's loads to do... we need to convert some shelves into a built-in wardrobe and i'm starting to get a little panicky with it all! That said, I do seem to have more than I thought I did when I was clearing the room out... I guess it's just because I feel huge now, and although I thought bubs would be late, not i'm not so sure.

I'm not even beginning to think about all the laundry before bubs is born. When do we do that?

Also, when do we get our next bounty pack? I know we get an emma's diary at 27 weeks (still gotta pick mine up) but is the next bounty one when bubs is born?

I know this is a bit of a selfish post... sorry! :hi: everyone! xxx

:lol: yea i tried to join not sure i was accepted though...i didnt look :dohh:

Nurse Kel you need to rest up lady xx

Louise I hate being disappointed with food!!

Little A thats a gorge pic x

We have just got back from the beach, it was so nice down there we didn't wanna come home!!

I think you have to be invited to the group so PM Mamabird with your details. x

I'm beginning to want the baby out now. I know it's too early and realistically I want him to stay put it's just I feel ready and am finding all the movement a bit much now. Anyone else feel ready?

F&C I keep having different thoughts about it... some days the feeling that I want her here and to meet her and hold her is so so so overwhelming, then others I think about how much we still have to do! ANd I'm not totally sure that deep down my brain has registered that once the pregnancy ends there is an ACTUAL baby!

Optical, no-one has mentioned anything about an Emma's Diary to me.... how do I get it?!

Mrs N... seems you have a good deal there, we only have the one day.... wonder which bits they think are ok to miss out for us?!

Genie, I had a maccy D's yesterday for lunch... sometimes it is just necessary!

I think I had a fairly productive day today.... I'm finding simple jobs are taking me so much longer to do now, like cleaning the rabbit out.. seemed like a much bigger chore than normal! Just managed to speak to Wayne and it turns out he might be back on THursday, woo hoo! Also my MIL and FIL are up on Friday for the weekend, so will be fun, they are lovely! Just got a week of work to get out of the way first...yuk... choir are going to a local church to sing to the women's fellowship group tomorrow afternoon which should be fun! Still, only 13 work days left!

ooh no, nowhere near ready lol! Don't get me wrong, I am very excited to meet baby but we are just not ready practically yet - so much more to do, and I love my bump - think I'm really going to miss it!

Genies girl shopping sounds good :thumbup:

Optical I think the next bounty pack is the labour one which you get in hospital? But not sure!

Louise are you doing NCT classes?
I know what you mean about normal tasks - I defrosted the freezer the other day and that was it, couldn't do anything else the whole day!

Not NCT ones just the normal antenatal ones.... are yours NCT? That might explain it!

We just had the nicest visit with old family friends. I used to babysit their kids a million years ago and the eldest is just graduating from high school! Makes me feel about a thousand years old!
Simon was his cutest, impiest self and charmed everyone. I was secretly thanking the gods that he wasn't having a grump attack. He's had a few of those this holiday. They pass pretty quickly, but he's giving us a taste of the terrible twos, I think.
A quiet rainy day here. We may go to the little museum later on. Apparently there is a really neat exhibit that is good for little guys. Simon actually does pretty well in galleries, as long as we don't stay too long. He likes looking at pictures and sculptures.

NurseKel - sorry about your news. Financial stress is the last thing you need with a baby on the way. :hugs: As F&C said, though, it's small beans when you think about the health of you and babe, right? Hopefully your work is supportive and finds a solution for both of you. I know that you don't have the same kind of maternity leave rights in the US that you do in the UK or Canada, but you do have pregnancy rights in the workplace, don't you? You'd be eligible for some sort of assistance if you had to go on medical leave?
:hugs: to all who are feeling achey, tired, and/or sick. We are entering the final stretch, aren't we? I'm definitely feeling end-stage pregnancy symptoms a lot sooner this time around. I started this pregnancy heavier, but I also think this is a bigger baby. Still 11 + weeks to go for me! :dohh: Maybe longer, unless this giant-sized child makes them induce me early or something.
My new mantra?
"My childbearing hips can handle it. My childbearing hips can handle it. My childbearing hips can handle it...."

Sometimes I think I am ready then I realise that we still have bits to get lol!! I am the same as you Louise, don't think its suck in yet that there will be a real baby at the end of it all!!

I have to say everyday housework is getting quite tiring, I am still walking lots though and am determind to keep active! Walking though gets me out of breath so just taking things a bit slower!!

If I walk any kind of distance I get a horrible stitch like pain under my bump... but it's not a stitch... dunno what that is! I'm also getting slower and slower day by day... I give it another week and a half before I'm so slow I'm actually going backwards!

Sarah.... you made me giggle!

Sarah how funny!!!!

I get that pain too and my mw said it was ligament pain!

My rabbit has hidden herself underneath the sofa and I can't get her out! Looks like I'm going to have some hoovering to do before work in the morning! Doh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->