****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

By the way am I assuming that no-one is interested in the 3 course pre theatre dinner for two at the ritz? If not I'll put them on ebay!

F&C i feel like that now :lol: If i had only 2 weeks to go i would be happy :haha:

Louise you will NEVER be ready for that...never once when you are pregnant will you really understand that it ends in a baby :shrug: Its a bizzare feeling once you've had them you cant quite understand that they were inside you :D Even second time around i feel like that :lol:

When did everyone go/plan on going on maternity leave?? I'm having a hard time deciding if i should go earlier than i originally planned or not due to ligament pain/emotional stress of the job. (pharmacy tech) But i'm afraid i'll just be bored out of my mind!

I was supposed to be going at 36 weeks but im going in 2 weeks now as im just too tired and my SPD is getting worse from sitting on the horrible chairs in work! Washing baby clothes, doing the nursery and hopefully moving house will keep me busy!! =) xxxx

I fnish work 30th July so will be 34 weeks - 19 working days left and counting !!

I finish on 16th July so will be 34 weeks. I am taking 5 weeks annual leave first though and my actual maternity leave starts a week before my due date.

morning ladies :wave:

how are u all?

i had parenting classes yesterday, sean broke the umbilical clip and embarresed me :blush:, today i have 32 week appointment hope my fundal height has evened out :haha:

good luck to ladies who have appointments today :flower: xx

:rofl: Apaton we just sat around watching the MW was rubbish for ours :nope:

Morning!!

Oh no Apaton, how embarrasing!!!!

I have just done all my chores for today, now having a bottle of water!! Ian has gone away for 2 weeks now, I am looking forward to having the bed to myself and having a clean tidy house!! My poor puppy is tired after his antics yesterday, he is fast asleep in his basket, hasn't touched his breakfast!!!

My OH has gone away for a few days...but that means i'm left alone with a toddler who is RAPIDLY hitting the 2s :shock: just in time for baby to come :haha: Aaaaah well....i miss the days where i could sit on the sofa watching shit tv...

Sometimes its just nice having a bit of space!!

Daytime tv is a bit pants!!

I can't stand daytime TV - enjoyed the tennis but that's finished so back to more productive things like making my quilt and finishing the painting!

I am going on official maternity leave from 34 weeks, but I haven't been at work since about 17 weeks due to SPD :(

Morning all! Hope we are all doing ok and everyone with appointments get on ok today!!

I should be getting my pram delivered today!! Ordered it a few weeks back so Im mega excited:) I currently have a new career of selling on ebay lol, Its amazing what stuff you have lying around that people want!!!

I have been off sick for quite a lot of this pregnancy so my mat will kick in next week I think. Due to the nature of my job my bosses and I wee both quite happy for me just to stay sick for these last few weeks and mat leave to start. I kinda miss the whole stopping work for baby this time tho, I loved the countdown the last time but then wished i was offf, now I am and you'd think I would be organised..................

Well dh away to the lovely jobcentre today in the most lovely area, they have more security guards than staff lol, tomorrow he has 2 interviews and a meeting with an agency so just keeping everything crossed something appears!

Has anyone who has already had a child got antenatal classes, they werent mentioned to me?

Well this was a very selfish post wasnt it!!!!

How exciting Drea, what pram did you go for?? I really hope your OH gets something soon x I love selling on ebay, its more of a buzz than buying!!

ooh I can't wait for our pram to arrive!
Ordered it just over a week ago and the reckoned 2 weeks, so shouldn't be too much longer :happydance:

Drea i wasnt either :shrug: not that i would go though.

Becs i like not eating i like just putting in a potatoe and having tons of butter and thats me.

Is anyone else finding it odd how little they are eating?? Last time i was SO hungry all the time but this time i have to make myself eat :nope:

I am more of a grazer eating now as I can't stomach big meals as I get so full after a few mouthfuls, the weather doesn't help either!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->