****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I am more of a grazer eating now as I can't stomach big meals as I get so full after a few mouthfuls, the weather doesn't help either!!

Same here well the past 2 big meals iv eaten have made me feel so uncomfortable afterwards...also had the eeby jeebys earlier...had the shakes really bad! x

If I eat too much it makes me feel so bloated, its awful!!!

Sorry ladies you have been chat happy again and I'm struggling to keep up.

LittleA - I think girl

NurseKel - big :hugs: to you, hope you manage to find a way to get some rest

Drea - fx for your DH and his interviews. How exciting about your pram - what did you go for in the end? We are picking ours up 3 weeks today :happydance:

We had a very productive weekend, we finished sorting our bedroom and have nearly finished the living room. I've managed to pack some of the babies stuff into a chest of drawers. When he get's home from work DH is going to put the crib up for me. I went to an NCT sale on Saturday and managed to grab some bargains. The best of which was a Bumbo seat which was as good as new for £9.50. I don't mind spending that much, but I didn't want to pay £30 for a new one. While I was queuing for the sale I got talking to a nice lady called Fran and I kept looking at her and thinking that I knew her. Anyway when I got home I realised I knew her from this site and I recognised her from her avatar picture. How cool is that??! We are having our babies in the same hospital and it sounds as if we will be going to the same NCT Bumps and Babies group which is really nice.

I'm feeling a bit fed up of the physical effects of being pregnant now. Everything is aching at the moment even walking is an effort and the amount the baby is moving/kicking is starting to make me feel really sick and my appetite is non-existent. I think I'm going to have to give in to the need for a nap sometimes especially as I'm not sleeping too well at night. I have a MW appointment tomorrow so I'm going to have a chat with her about it then. DH is concerned I've been over-doing it but it's hard to explain that you don't realise you have done too much until it's too late.

Hope everyone is well?
x

MrsJ, I feel the same. You don't know you are over doing things till you sit down and realise you are knackered!! My mw told me to listen to my body and that if I feel I need a nap then to have one! Thankfully I am feeling quite good, still doing everything I was pre pregnancy just at a bit slower pace now LOL!! What a small world this site is!! I love a bargain!!

My pram is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all been checked and put together now I think ill put it up at my dads!!

I went for mamas and papas switch in couture black and I just love it:)

Fishy - Like Louise i'm feeling a little confused about having the baby out now... I really haven't got everything ready, and i'm still a little scared of the birth. BUT I WANT MY BODY BACK!!!!!!! Like I said on the post yesterday, the kicks aren't really nice anymore. They just hurt. I feel like i'm being stretched too much.And it's too hot. And I don't sleep at night because I can't get comfy (even with Dreamgenii). GODDAMNIT, I WANT TO LIE ON MY BACK. And I want to eat something nice without heartburn. And I want to do the painting, but I can't, and I want to do everything, but I can't, cos i'm always bloody tired.

And then after a rant like this I feel really guilty, cos I promised myself that if I were lucky enough to get pregnant again, and have bubs stick, then i'd never, EVER whinge about any of this.

As for the Emma's Diary Louise, I think you pick them up from Lloyds chemist or Argos. Can't remember where you get your original form from, but if you ask your midwife or nip into Lloyds, i'm sure they'll help.

Morning Drea! I went to Childbirth prep last Thursday, and I was the only one there who had already had a baby. I asked my midwife about them, because i wanted to go again to see how I could make my labour different from last time, and see what other options were out there (instead of just getting off my face on drugs lol). It was lovely to meet all the pregnant ladies, but I tried my hardest not to give them my labour story... It's scary enough when they show you exactly how big 10cms dilated is anyway!

As for naps, you'll not be surprised to hear that I'm fed up of naps, too. I'm fed up of having to have them, otherwise i feel like i'm just gonna nod off on the spot!

Ooooo I'm riddled with mornge today. And to think that I tell Emma off for being morngy... If she could see me today, i'd definitely be on the time-out step.

Afternoon all....
I have finally sat down for 10 minutes before I am off out on the school run. I have not managed any time for a rest since 8.30 this morning. Had to clean out my sons turtles which is a big job, then decided to tackle some of the ironing...which turned into doing all the ironing for about 3 hours!!! Whilst we were away a bottle of coke exploded in the fridge so I had to clean out the fridge too....it was so thick and gloopy and tough to shift, but its done now!!!
I am knackered!!! At least all this activity might bear me well for labour...Fx'd!!

Glad you love your pram drea...I bought mine at about 17 weeks and I can't wait to bring it home from my Mums.

NurseKel...Make sure you take it easy and rest up if thats what bubba needs.
Did Amy get her gifts today does anyone know??

Hope you are all well, and to those of you who are suffering *big hugs*.

xx

mrs J i am getting more and more tired , but dont sleep well, its weird i wake soo early :dohh:

drea , i got a mamas a papas too i couldnt get matching carseat so go the dark denim one , dont know wat design it it lol, i love it :cloud9:

optical i know how u feel about wanting your body back :thumbup:

louise thanx for organising for amy :flower:
nursekel, try take it easy :flower:

well im back from midwife and ive been sent for a growth scan on 15th july, fingers crossed its fluid , also baby hasnt turned , is still back to back with head down :dohh:

i also have whitel cells in my sample , any1 know what this means? shes sending it to lab? prob another infection again :dohh:

hope all is well xxx

fingers crossed it's fluid apaton!
to try and get baby to turn make sure you sit with your knees below your hips as much as possible and lean forwards - baby will use your belly like a hammock lol! If you sit leaning back a lot the most comfortable position for baby is back to back.
white blood cells in urine could mean infection, fingers crossed it's not!

mrs n ive got a ball been bouncing since 28 weeks and been on all fours wiggling my hips , look like a dog ! lol, think baby is stubborn like its mummy haha x

lol, not sure what else you can do then - keep at it i guess!

Hi all! I will reply properly later as my tea is cooking but I just wanted to see if Amy had been on or mentioned that her flowers have arrived? They were due today, the other gift won't be for a few days yet....but nada!!

Apaton least your baby is head down :hissy: I want my homebirth BOOO!!!! Still lots of time i guess but naughty stuborn baby!!

i dont have her on facebook, but glad she got them :thumbup:

blob midwife said plenty of time for baby to turn , hope u manage to get the birth u want :hugs: x

Yea my baby flips around all the time and i dont even feel it...but it makes me nervous :lol:

I'm not sure about the back to back business, my mum had 4 children and she said each of us was back to back and at the time they weren't in the slightest concerned or anything and didn't attempt to turn us.. I know it was a while ago now but surely it has to be a good sign?!

If I walk any kind of distance I get a horrible stitch like pain under my bump... but it's not a stitch... dunno what that is! I'm also getting slower and slower day by day... I give it another week and a half before I'm so slow I'm actually going backwards!

Sarah.... you made me giggle!

YES! I get this too! I think my problem is that the baby is so heavy already and I have to commute in to work every day. I stood up all the way today (35mins) then had the walk to the office to contend with. Wish I had the balls to ask for a seat. Mrs J, it sounds like the pregnancy is getting hard for you too. :hugs:

Optical that's exactly how I'm feeling now. I'm not sure I'm 100% ready but I don't think I ever will be. I would just like to walk without getting out of breath and to be able to stand longer than 5 mins without my legs giving up on me and so on. I am extremely grateful about being pregnant but I feel so very very full term with still 2 months to go! I keep finding myself looking a girls with lovely little summer dresses on or those with waist lines and longing to have my body back too.

Louise, I must have missed your post about the meal at the Ritz. What is it again?

Yey Blob! Glad I'm not the only one!

Krakir, I go 3 weeks before my EDD. Hope I will last as am struggling a little!

I did have a big appetite but it's slowly waning.

apaton, so are you measuring large? I have a scan next Monday and my mw said they'll check the baby's size then. I'm hoping I'm just carrying a lot of water too. When you say the baby is back to back does that mean he's facing forward? Apparently mine has his spine against mine with his head down. She told me it doesn't matter either way until 36 weeks so I've still got time for him to roll around in there.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->