****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

i hope so louise , trying not to worry , its got to come out one way or another :haha: x

ETA : yeah fish and chips fundal height is 2.5 cm bigger so not too big , they just want to check the baby isnt massive, ure baby is same way as mine i thought it had turned since last appointment but apparently not, hope it moves for us in the next 4 weeks lol x

your all too kind!

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/364546-fao-september-stars.html

Fishy, one of our wedding presents was a 3 course pre-theatre dinner for two at the Ritz but it has to be used before 1st August, there's no time for me and DH to use the voucher and I'd hate to see it wasted so I mentioned on here about it and if anyone is interested to pm me and make me an offer for it? On the website it's £104 package, the meal is anytime between 5.30-7 or 7.30 can't remember, you just go online/ring and book a table :)

Amy of course you are more than welcome x

I was measuring 2 cms above what I should be too! Sounds like we have similar babies!

Louise I will speak to my dh in-case he's up for it as we don't live far from London. Thanks hun.

Amy, it's the least we could do. :hugs:

yeah fish and chips and i think mines is a boy 2 lol,

amy u deserve them :) x

I would love to go but no spare weekends without the kids before then and we get them from school straight after I finish work for the summer! :( We'd have to get a babysitter and it is a bit of an epic getting into London! Never mind eh!

Hi ladies hope you are feeling well.
Louise the dinner sounds lush, if we weren't so skint I'd love it!

Had blood tests done today so should ahve the results in a week. I'm feeling good though so hoping alls fine.

Just so you all know, my local mothercare had an amazing sale on maternity clothes and I got some fantastic bargains, most of the stuff was half price and I got some dresses a skirt and a few tops to last me through this hot weather. Definately worth a look!

On a selfish note, hubby is on a nightshift tonight and clearly I can't be left alone for even a few hours as I have burnt my arm on a hot tray :( ouchy! lol

Louise thinking about it, we should really save our pennies. I would love to but I've got to be honest with myself. :(

Fishy I totally understand, I think most people will be doing the same!

Hi girlies

I'm going on Mat leave on Friday woooohooo!! Well, technically it's not maternity leave as I'm only temping, so I'm just finishing my contract on Friday. I'm exhausted and I'm really struggling with pain in my hips, so it can't come soon enough! I was actually nodding off at my desk today lol

I can't seem to eat much at a time either. If I do then I'm sick! Very annoying as I'm starving all the time!

Nursekel, take it easy and look after yourself :flower:

MrsJ I'm the same as you, fed up with the aches and pains and even going up the stairs hurts loads because of my hip pain :cry: I also have really swollen ankles, a constant pain my my ribs and heartburn! I can't sleep but I'm so tired and I can't eat but I'm so hungry!!! Still, I keep telling myself it'll all be worth it, but like some of the others have said I'm ready for baby to be here already. I am a little apprehensive about the birth, but I just want it all over and done with now so I can have my baby here!

Apaton, I've had white cells in my urine before and it came back with an infection :wacko: Bloody things! I was going to say what Mrs N said about leaning forward, I read that this helps to turn baby round.

F&C and Apaton, I was measuring 2cm above at my 28 week appt, but she wasn't bothered and all was ok at my growth scan. We'll see what happens at my next appt on Weds!

Amy, enjoy the flowers!! :flower:

Louise I'd bite your hand off for the dinner, but it's a bit of a trek for me too! I hope someone gets to take it and enjoy it

want2beamummy Ouch for the burn!! I burnt my finger when cooking the other day and it REALLY hurt!

xx

Apaton mine is back to back too but thats the least of my problems :lol: i dont mind back to back so long as baby is the right way up :haha: i think baby has direction problems :D

Also i was measuring the right weeks with a transverse bump :shock: so mine is huuuuge :haha:

Am I the only one that's actually quite excited about the actual birth part?!

Hi girls, well I had lots of fun with my pram lol:) Also got HIP grant today so all in all a quite good day, DH now has 4 interviews tomorow so something must come out of them!!!

Apaton Im also getting a growth scan on 15th!! What hosp are you?

Amy so glad you liked the flowers, you deserve them.

What a lovely pressie Louise, way to far for me but wow Id love it!!

Nursekel hope you taking it easy!

Mrs J Im also just achy all over, think Im feeling ok then start doing some housework and then im in agony, never out the bath these days!!!

Mason was back to back, they dont really do much tbh, he never changed and I wont go there.....lol

I kinda wanted to maybe go to a antenatal class again, With Mason's labour nothing went how I imagined, i had a pretty awful time before and after, I really suffered afterwards and SSOO dont want this this time. If they decide now that im not having a section then I want to really plan everything and go in knowing everything.

louise im excited about meeting the little person in my tummy, i want to fast foward birth :haha:

blob :haha: hope it turns mine better stay head down :dohh:

drea im at Rah in paisley at 1:30 where are u? good luck to ure hubby for the interviews, what does he do? i need an electrician :haha:

emzy fab about the maternity leave :thumbup: x

Just a very quick post to say my DH has put the crib up!!!! It's actually starting to sink in and feel real now. I'm having a baby in 10 weeks!! :happydance:

Drea Tabs isnt as old so i remember mine quite old :lol:

Louise i am SOOOOO exited to give birth i cannot wait :D

:wohoo: MrsJ

I go through stages Louise. One day I'm excited as people tell me it's an amazing experience but the next I'm terrified as I keep being told how much it hurts etc.

I'm excited about labour and the birth too! Parts of it worry me, but in general I can't wait!

I just cant wait to meet my wee man and also to find out from my consultant wether my neurologist will allow me to try naturally or not and if my consultant even wants to attempt it again after the last time!

Apaton im at the southern! shame we could of met up lol.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"