****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Morning all.

Congrats on getting to 2nd last box louise.

Good Luck to your hubby Drea.

Happy 30weeks to me and any other 14th september ladies. 10weeks to go cant believe how fast it is coming round

So sorry ladies for not catching up but I havent really been on the thread in 3 days and it'd take an hour to catch up because we're all so chatty and I have an appointment in 20 mins! I'll catch up later.

Happy 30 weeks to 14th september ladies! can't believe we could have as little as 8 weeks left.

I was planning on asking the midwife to weigh me since I havent been weighed since 7 weeks pregnant to see how much I've gained over the last 23 weeks but GEEEZ i do NOT! want to know now. I had a look through the webcam album on my computer and found the "bump" pics from about 14/15 weeks and I look tiny compared to now, Im massive! I can tell just looking at the pic how much weight I've gained on my arms, legs, bum and stomach and ohhhhhhhhhhh dear. :rofl: no more chocolate cake for me.

Here's my 14 to 30 week bump comparison :D
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/Snapshot_20100406_5.jpghttps://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/Snapshot_20100706_4.jpg

your bump looks fab bekklez!
I am exhausted too today - think I overdid it yesterday and subsequently getting up, showered & dressed was enough to make me need to sit down for an hour this morning!
woo, congrats to those moving on up to the penultimate box! :happydance:
28 weeks today for me! :yipee:

I am sure its the weather thats making everyone so tired!! I feel fine today, gonna go and cut my grass in a bit!! Been into town and got some bits!! Gonna go for a nice walk later with my pooch!!

It's much cooler today - lovely! I think I'm playing catch up on the last few days rather than being affected by today! I actually slept well last night too!

Ooh also meant to say I'll definately be going to my breastfeeding class - it's at the end of the month. Taking all the help I can get with that!

hey everyone - just thought id pop in and say hello!

Theres been so many posts so ill never catch up - but just hope everyone is ok and not feeling too tired and drained! (wishful thinking!!)

xxxxx

Back from the midwife, glad I went now!

Babys heartbeat looks fine, baby is laying bum up, head down but laying back to back.
Here's the "bad" news - my blood pressure is really high and I have to go to the maternity assessment unit later tonight at 5:30pm to make sure that me and the baby are ok. I'm just hoping it isn't anything like preeclampsia and my blood pressure has dropped back down before then!

Wish me luck! hope everyone else is having a good day

Becs I don't know how you do it!! I posted on here, sent my cover work in to school and then slept till 1pm! I still feel so so shattered, must have really needed the sleep, roll on maternity leave! Have MIL and FIL up this weekend but no SS's so will still be a busy one!

BY THE WAY...... my MIL and FIL are doing the coast to coast walk in September (starting the day after Lilia's due date.... doh!) which is 190 miles over about 12 days... they are doing it to raise money for Help the Heroes which is obviously a charity VERY close to my heart, especially as DH is off to Afghan soon and his friend has just lost his legs and will be getting help from them..... I would massively appreciate anyone sponsoring them, the link is here:

https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/H4HCoast2CoastWalk

Good luck Bekklez, I hope it goes back down and you get some piece of mind xx

Oooh wow louise thats so good :) Though not the leaving after your DD (hope you go few days early :lol:)

Bekk :hugs: Hope everything is ok hun

Think if you're planning on BF then your best bet for keeping going is knowing its going to be REALLY hard, its going to be painful and its not going to be easy for a few weeks...but once you've passed that its the most amazing feeling in the whole world and i cannot wait to do it again. Make sure your OH or mum is seriously backing you and when you're sitting crying because you either cant get baby to latch on or you're in agony they will give you a cuddle and remind you that it is worth it. :cloud9: They dont seem to explain to you that it is hard in the classes then people give up becuase they didnt realise that it was normal :dohh:

:blush:

Blob they live in Minehead anyway which is 5/6 hours away from us, and they are coming to stay for a few days after they finish the walk which will be me at 2 weeks over so fingers crossed she will be here by then!!

:hugs: bekklez... were you in a rush to get to your appt? Cos my blood pressure was raised a little once, and it was because i'd rushed to get there! lol. Looking fab on your bump pics btw :thumbup: I can't believe how much weight i've put on, even my maternity clothes are feeling snug now, but you look fab!

As for the birth... are you ladies CRAZY?!?!?!?! Lol.. I'm petrified. Not even the thought of getting my body back is making me less scared. Although, I was much more positive after going to childbirth prep last thurs. Ah well, not much choice now have I? lol.

I'm sat chewing on yet another rennie, although it is SO my own fault; whilst browsing ebay for a curtain pole and light fitting, i've managed to eat a full punnet of cherries. Oops.

Aww Louise, hope you are not suffering too much hun. Yey to going up a box!! 2nd to last hey? So exciting.

Drazic, sorry you're feeling knackered too. I'm generally exhausted all the time now. How are we going to survive the next 2 months?! lol

Blob, I've had the bed to myself now for about 3 weeks as my snoring has driven dh to another room!

What on earth do you have to do at a BF class?! Do you have to get your jubblies out?!

Sorry you're not sleeping Sarah. Have you told you MW? Maybe there is some sort of relaxation technique you could do to help it?

Happy 30 weeks Firstbean!

Bekklez I'm enormous. I asked my MW about weight gain and she said the AVERAGE is 2 stone (28lbs) for the whole pregnancy but people vary so much. I explained that I had already put 2 stone on and she said it could be water retention etc etc and told me not to worry. Let us know how your appointment later goes. I'm sure there is nothing to worry about but better get it checked to be safe.

It's my birthday today so my dh has been spoiling me!! He's got me a spa voucher and taking me for a lovely meal tonight! I'm a lucky lady.

Oh and somebody pushed me out the way to get on the train this morning... grrr... will have to have words if he ever trys it again. Getting annoyed with the commute now. People are so rude. I stood up for the whole journey yesterday. B*stards! :)

Ugh, I walked into town and now just want to sleep! Wiped out today, but I was busy yesterday. Did my hypnobirthing and can't seem to get back out of it, so dopey! And have a bad tummy AGAIN. Grrr, oh to have normal poops, and not be one extreme or the other!

Bekklez, good luck hun - I am sure it's fine, my blood pressure is ALWAYS higher for the midwife. I brought a home blood pressure monitor to keep my mind at ease. Keep us all updated though.

ETA - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISH AND CHIPS! :flower: :hugs:

Garden all done, washing all done and put away! Now having 5 minutes before hoovering upstairs!!

Bekks I hope everything goes well chick!!!

F&C So glad you are being spoilt!!

Louise hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks everyone, gonna chill til then and that might bring it back down. I'm trying not to worry and I'm sure it'll go ok.

my blood pressure is usually high too and they said it's been going up, then down at appointments but today it was 160/102 so i dunno if that's really bad or not?

Happy Birthday F&C!

Hey All!! Hope we are all doing ok, im just back from hosp, spoke to someone about how Ive been feeling and it really helped:) DH still out at interviews hoping something comes!.

Happy Birthday Fish & Chips!!! Hope you have a lovely meal:)

Bekkelz, loving the bump pics, what a difference and you look great! Hope all goes ok tonight :hug:

Louise ill defo sponser, Always support help for heroes (might wait till i have been paid tho lol). Hope your feeling better after your sleep

:hugs: Drazic, hope your tummy gets better!

Becs, you are productive today:)

Brill advice blob, wish Id had some advice like that!

happy 28/29/30 weeks to anyone today and hi to everyone:)

Bekklez - Honestly, that is high, but as long as it comes back down it shouldn't be a problem. They will probably keep an eye on it - It can be effected by so many things, rushing to an appointment, what you have eaten/drunk just before...ect. Have you had any blurring in front of your eyes, or seeing stars? Or are your hands and face swollen? If not, and no protein in wee, it's unlikely to be anything sinister. Good luck and let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->