****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

optical great dress!
Beklez hope you dont have to wait around too long at the hospital and they can put your mind at ease.

Another day another very tired evening i did wadlle round sainsburys after work though

I wallpapered part of my room...i'm dead now :lol: Still got stables to muck out :cry:

Beks, good luck with the appt honey.
Optical, too cute! Love the bright summer colors.
F & C, a huge happy birthday to you!!!
So jealous of all you ladies getting ready for your maternity leaves. I really wish we had that in the states.
I talked with my other boss today and she has assured me that they will work with me on keeping my schedule light so I can hopefully avoid the bedrest so I do feel a little more reassured about that. I go to my OB tomorrow so hopefully I will get some more insight into what is going on and what to expect.
Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hi Everyone

How is everyone feeling tonight? I'm really uncomfortable - can't get into a comfy position that doesn't make my back sore. I'm also at that horrible stage where my tummy rests on my legs when I'm sitting - yuck!

Optical - lovely dress, bargain too. I tried it on but my (.)(.) were too big :-( Have to wear awful maternity hammocks to keep them up :haha: Dreading to think how big they will get when BF this time - I'm already busting out of my nursing bras from last time!

BF classes are definitely a good idea - though nothing beats hands on (literally) training when your LO arrives. Both of you have to learn how to do it. Babies are born with the right reflexes, but mum needs to guide them and keep them right - otherwise they will chomp you and use you as a dummy! Best advice is to ask everyone you know and can find for help - it was a major challenge for me (but I managed to BF for 7 months!).

It's funny how right now getting your boobs out sounds horrific - but when you have a screaming hungry baby you can't get them out quick enough :haha: You will get very good at whipping them out with no one noticing - thank goodness the law changed so you can BF in public everywhere.

Happy Birthday Fish & Chips!!!

Amy sooo glad you liked the flowers.

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF MY BABY!!!!! And happy 30 weeks to all us 14th girlies..... bekkles and firstbean and all the rest xxx

Attachments

• BABY3.jpg
    BABY3.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
  • baby11.jpg
    baby11.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
  • BABY8.jpg
    BABY8.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Ladies :)

Little A, that pram is GORGEOUS! I love it :thumbup: The playmat looks ace too :)

Snoozie - I want to de-clutter too! I just keep getting horrible heartburn and i'm just too tired.

Aw Blob... I've just sent OH down to see to my horsey for me as she still hasn't been sold. Thankfully she lives out, so I only have to skip the paddock out every other day! He's just called me to ask how to tie the haynet in a quick release knot. Bless!

Kaz - Thankfully I still don't have the big boobies problem. Well done for Bf for 7 months!!! I'm aiming for 6 this time, managed 3 with my DD.

OMG my heartburn is KILLING me! And here's me thinking i'd escaped it this time :dohh:

Hope everyone is well tonight :)

Optical lovely dress!!!

Little A they are both lovely!!

Just watching a bit of tv before bed!! Feel a bit tired tonight and looking forward to getting into bed!!

Hiya everyone sorry can't do a proper catch up, this internet connection is crap! They have no wifi access on the camp apart from in the bar (and it's quite embarrassing if your laptop has a rubbish battery - can't really plug it in in there!!), so we bought a wifi dongle which is just rubbish! The connection keeps cutting out so I can't look at anything for long.

Hope you're all okay, we're good here, having a lovely week away. Been to the zoo today, both boys were obsessed with the chimps, probably as they have so much in common!!

Some bloke at the kids' character show at the bar said to me before "blimey love, you're big, can't have more than a couple of weeks to go!"-Grrrrrrrr......

Glad you are having a good time Asher!!!

Carley what a cute baby xxx

Becs I'm not surprised you're worn out! You seem to do much every day! Looking forward to our pregnant ladies who lunch, we might have to see if any other september stars are localish too? I think Drazic isn't too far?

Asher, glad you're having a lovely time!

Good idea, we could sort a mini meet or something!!!

How you feeling this evening Louise?

I'm glad i'm not the only one totally pooped today. mighty tiring start of 30 weeks!! My boss actually had to send me home because i was feeling so crappy i wasn't able to keep up with everything :(
I wish my doc would tell me to go on maternity early, i feel kind of bad asking for it.

Carley: those cheeks are too cute!

I'm not too bad Becs, I just feel totally drained and shattered! I can't justify another day off work when there is so little time left till the end of term, I have shows to organise for next week that won't sort themselves, but I am struggling now and really flagging! I think it's the drive that's the main problem!

Great pics Carley

Thanks for your replies about Natural Birth. I'm going to check out the Natural Birth thread - thanks Drazic. Must admit apart from each trimester I haven't checked out much of this site.

Feeling exhausted so going to get an early night

x

Thank goodness its only for a few more days!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Happy Birthday f&c!! Congrats to all the ladies reaching new weeks, im 31 weeks today :)

Limpetsmum id speak to acas about it because if they cannot change something to make your job more managable then im sure they have to put you on leave but with full pay! Don't quote me on that though because im not sure what week it is up until!

Bekkles hope everything is ok hun x

Carley your LO is gorgeous! x

Sorry if i have missed everyone...they was about 6 pages to read! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back