****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Evening all, not having the best night, blackberry goosed, mason has 'misplaced' my SD card for camera and broadband been playing up so Im using my wee dongle!!! Technology eh!!

Little A, I abso love your pram and that playmat looks such fun!!

Limpetsmum, I hope your gp agrees although as lilbluebump states in my work if they cannot assist you then they suspend you on full pay.

Carley how gorgeous is your baby:)

Asher hope you are having a ball!!!

Loving that dress optilicious!!

well Im also pooped so hope Ive not left anyone out.xxxx

Morning ladies!!!!!!

Slept really well last night!!! Just put my bedding in the wash and had my breakfast, I don't know what my plans are for today, I am meeting my Mum for lunch later then who knows!!! Ahh the life of a lady of leisure is sooo exciting!!

Any news from Bekklez yet? Fingers crossed she is just busy.

I'm in Norfolk and would be well up for meeting up for lunch, as long as you PROMISE to ignore my horrible pregnancy skin, so dry and spotty, it sucks! I live right on the coast. :)

Aww Drazic I am sure its not that bad x We will have to sort something out!!!

Morning ladies! Becs you sound like you've been busy already this morning! I am sat in caravan with a storm blowing all around outside, so enforced relaxation it is today. DH has gone off to the leisure centre in town for a swim, but the boys didn't want to go so I'm on my own with them watching CBeebies and knitting! The life!

What's going on with Bekklez? my crap internet isn't helping me keep up with my virtual life?

opticalillus - Looking good! that dress is lovely, really suits you and it's nice and summery.

LittleA - Love the pram and things :thumbup:

Louise - She's probably moved positions, her bum will be back before you know it

Carley - Your baby is absoloutely adorable! s/he has such chubby cheeks - love it! and happy belated 30 weeks to you.

Asher - glad you're having a nice time away I loooove the zoo :D

Sorry I didn't update anything sooner on the hospital business, they asked me in at 5:30pm and I didn't get home until 11:45! it took them 6 hours to see me and assess me, it was horrible but for the best so I can't complain too much I suppose. They put baby on the monitor for a while and she was kicking the doppler thing because she didnt like it and was swimming away, my blood pressure had dropped back down to "normal" which I think they thought was still a bit high because it usually is but i had some doctor telling me they base your blood pressure results throughout pregnancy on the first one they take at the booking appointment with your midwife as that's the best indicator of what it'll be for the rest of the pregnancy. :shrug:
They also took some bloods, kept me waiting more, kept coming in and telling me how important it was to keep hydrated even though I hadnt had anything to drink in 6 hours because they kept me waiting! :rofl:
I have to call them back about my blood results and eveything later today and if there's something wrong I have to go back later but if everything is normal I just have to go back for review again on thursday(joy) and then have weekly blood pressure checks from now on! so hopefully everything is ok :D

Gorgeous dress opticalillus5, you look gorgeous in it! Trully blooming :thumbup:

Mmmmm little A fab pram! Love the frame style of it :thumbup:

Louise your babys kicks will become less frquent now as room is getting tight in there, you will start to feel more sweeping movement & a bumping like sensation (if that makes sense). Do check with MW if your worried though hun :hugs: and i agree, i doubt you'll be getting your jubblies out lol. I guess it might be so that all the ladies feel comfortable enough to bring up any concerns and questions they may have. I must look into classes - i didn't realise they did them to be honest. My midwife just told me i would be showed in hospital when bubba arrived :wacko:

Heehee carley - there's my little smiler! Such a fab little monkey! I can't wait to meet him/her!

Good to hear from you Bekklez, glad you got seen & fingers crossed for good bloods.

My good news is i've finished work now :happydance: called in sick this morning when i could hardly walk to the bathroom for the pain in my feet. My GP took one look at me feet & told me they shouldn't be so red around my heels & i need to finish work so he gave me a note taking me into my annual leave period (i should get a week's annual leave back now too - cool!).
He did say not to be lazy :haha: as my circulation will decrease if i stop doing stuff but hopefully with the pressure of work now gone i will be able to meander around the house & garden at will & the pain & swelling should improve or at least not worsen over the next 8 weeks.
I do need to find things to do to keep me occupied now though, or i risk spending money on crap i don't need :haha:. I'm sure loitering on here will help plus i can check out the other threads (i have only really come onto our thread & the buy/swap/sell thread since joining :blush:).
Hope everyone is ok,
Big hugs all round xxx

Bekks - fingers x your bloods come back clear

Limpets - great news, you are now officially on Mat leave :happydance:

x

Bekks fx'd that all is ok with your bloods x

Limpets thats brilliant news!!!

Asher good on you for relaxing!!!

Just got back from walking the dog, gonna have some lunch and then put my washing away!! Then I am off to see my nephew at his sports day!!

Thanks Becs :) We should, it would be lovely :)

So glad things are looking alright Bekklez, fingers crossed for the blood results.

Limpetsmum, yay! You can be like me! Keep away the boredom together!

Glad things are looking okay Bekklez.

Glad you got sorted Limpetsmum, I have to say since my doc signed me off I have felt sooooo much better and better able to sort my normal day to day stuff cos work isn't there to half kill me! Make the most of your "me" time!

Becs, sounds like a good day all round for you honey!

Carley your little one is just adorable! I can't wait to see pics of all these little ones when they're in our arms! And not too long to wait now!

I have got a touch of cabin fever now! Went out for a swim to the leisure centre after DH got back, then have been knitting and watching Harry Potter all afternoon! I am now so ready to go out and actually see some other people!! The rain has stopped so that's good! And my blanket actually is starting to look like a blanket now! A few more stripes and then I will be ready to start the border!

Glad things are looking okay Bekklez.

Glad you got sorted Limpetsmum, I have to say since my doc signed me off I have felt sooooo much better and better able to sort my normal day to day stuff cos work isn't there to half kill me! Make the most of your "me" time!

Becs, sounds like a good day all round for you honey!

Carley your little one is just adorable! I can't wait to see pics of all these little ones when they're in our arms! And not too long to wait now!

I have got a touch of cabin fever now! Went out for a swim to the leisure centre after DH got back, then have been knitting and watching Harry Potter all afternoon! I am now so ready to go out and actually see some other people!! The rain has stopped so that's good! And my blanket actually is starting to look like a blanket now! A few more stripes and then I will be ready to start the border!

I think I've come to the conclusion that my local hospital is hopeless! :dohh: I understand they're busy and appreciate that but they're so unorganized.

They told me specifically to ring about my bloods at 5pm so I gave them a call 5 minutes ago and asked them about my bloods, they said "We're really busy and we'll call you later but if there was anything to worry about they would have called you" but they told me to call them! I bet they haven't even checked them yet.
They also told me to book an appointment at the Antenatal clinic for tomorrow while I called but they said that's closed now and so I can't have an appointment for the recheck! why'd they tell me to call at 5 then? pfffffff. :haha:

Carley your baby looks soooooo cute!

Limpetsmum, yey to being signed off work! That is great news.

Bekklez is sounds like everything is going to be ok but I will keep my FX for your next appointment.

I had an amazing evening last night. The food was AMAZING!!! We got to meet the chef and also realised that Heston Blumential was eating in the restaurant at a table next to us. We laughed so much all night. I'm so in love with my hubby!

Ahhhh fishy I'm glad you had a lovely time :)

Bekklez, they make things difficult that really shouldn't be! Give them grief about the phone call!

Limpetsmum, hopefully now you're not at work you will be able to enjoy the sun and relax and you'll feel better :)

I got home from a long, stressful day at work to dog mess ALL OVER the kitchen :( Seriously looked more like 4 dogs worth of mess than one, I don't know what's wrong with him at the moment! So I cried my way through cleaning that up!!! PLus DH rang in the middle of it and I wasn't really very nice to him!! What a crappy horrible day!

FIngers crossed the weather is nice tomorrow as it will be sports day..... sports day = not much work for Louise!!!

Aww Louise :hugs: I don't know how I would cope without my dh at home with me. You are a real trouper. I just feel so useless. x

beklez i think most hospitals are like this, frustarting isnt it?

I got my bloods glucose levels back today, the dr and midwife were so convinced i would have high levels and have GD but my level was totally fine , i was so pleased!

Thats great news genie, you must be so happy!!

Fishy, it's just something you get used to! I knew what his job entailed before I got involved with him, and he's worth it! (most of the time hee hee)

Hi girlies

Sorry bit of a selfish post from me tonight as too tired to catch up! Just wanted to pop in and say that I had my 32 week appointment with the midwife and baby is doing just fine, I'm measuring 1.5cm too big again but she wasn't all that bothered about it lol Seeing her again in 2 weeks now.

Also wanted to say we went for our first parent craft class last night we we really enjoyed it! It was more of an overview of labour and she gave tips on what to do when you're in labour at home etc. We met some lovely people too, so really looking forward to the next one next week!

And... 2 more days left at work and I'm finished wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! There are 2 other pregnant girls at work who are due toward the end of September and they looked at me like I was insane when I said I was finishing friday! Isn't it funny how people have always got an opinion on how long you should work etc, when really it's a totally individual thing how you are managing! I'm so glad I'm finishing, although I'm a bit concerned about being bored, my back and hips are so sore that I don't think I could carry on even if I wanted to.

Anyway, hope you're all good xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->