****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Welcome to september stars youngmummy18 :hugs:

Becs the dress sounds lovely! I felt like a million dollars in my dress at the christening on saturday :happydance:

I didn't want to spend a fortune on a dress I am only going to wear for a few hours!! The woman has only worn it for 2 hours!

Becs - Norwich would be a good place for me to get to for a meet up sometime? It's only 30 mins on the coach from here :)

Limpetsmum - I quite liked it, I brought the one from Holland and Barratts and left it to infuse for quite a while. You can get tablets too if you don't really like it though, I have got them but won't start them until after 36 weeks as they are stronger. I was such a freak, I drunk it, then REALLY worried and started freaking about PTL, even though all evidence shows it cannot cause Labour. :dohh: Then when I had LOADS of BH I panicked! So, it must be doing something! But going to wait a few more weeks just in case :)

I was lucky & got mine from Pumpkin patch in the sale for £15, i embelished it myself with swarovski crystals & the style it is i can probably get away with wearing it after pregnancy too :thumbup:. I've also had a request to loan it out to a certain someone on here too heehee - money saving all round!

I keep thinking about getting some RLT, gonna get the tablets as I am not keen on the taste!!! Anyone gonna try clary sage oil??

I can get to Norwich anytime Drazic, we should meet up soon!!

heehee drazic. I might get a small pack of the tea just to try & do the tablets if i don't like it, although i'm terrible at remembering to take tablets.......i'm meant to be on ferrous sulphate but i keep forgetting to take them :dohh:

Whoops! I find it hard enough to remember my blooming pregnacare! I think I am going to try and do a cup a day from 34 weeks, then up to 2 at 36, then 3 and 37 and then just drink it as much as I like from 38! It doesn't help if it doesn't accumulate in your system so hopefully that will be enough. Too worried I will spur her on to escape if I drink it now, she already seems to be trying to claw her way out of my belly button :rofl:

Becs, who else was saying about a Norfolk meet? I am up for it, any excuse for shopping and to escape the house for a day! :rofl:

ETA - I have bought Clary Sage Oil, but I won't even think about touching it until 37 weeks, as it is apparently really, really strong stuff! Supposed to start Labour but also be really helpful to breathe in during labour too. Has anyone thought about Evening Primrose Oil? I don't really know anything about that but have heard it mentioned.

Have to say I am not very good at remembering tablets!! I keep thinking about going back on the pill after Hope is born, but I know I will forget to take them regularly!!

It was Louise who was up for a meet, Mrs N also lives nearby too!!

Oh that would be great if the four of us could go! I am pretty flexible nowadays really, the only time I am away is probably 23-27th as we are going to see the In-laws and for my baby shower. Any other time is fine though, depending on you guys :)

I know Louise wanted to wait till she had finished work which is the end of the month, so I guess begining of August would be good!!

she already seems to be trying to claw her way out of my belly button
lmao, midwife says Tufty is already engaged & has been for past 2 weeks eeeek! Hence me getting everything ready......just......in.....case :haha:

Becs i think i'm going to try the implant or go back on the injection - in both cases i won't need to remember them on a daily basis plus i have no faith in the pill anymore x

I'm the same hun, she is 2/5's engaged so I don't want to encourage her to be coming out anytime soon! Another reason I'm putting back the RLT!

Early August is good for me :)

Hiya girls! So excited only 10 weeks left to go - hurry up september!!! Im not enjoying this hot weather.

Has anybody else not packed their hospital bags? I pretty much have all the bits i need but no bags to pack them in. OH works saturdays so cant even go shopping and grab one then!

I think i'll be trying RLT tablets as i hate the taste of fruit teas! They're just too weak for me!

Oh my god i just had to take a parcel for our neighbour, wearing one of OH's very old embarrasing t-shirts its got the mcdonalds m on it and then says marijuana - over 1 billion stoned. :dohh: Dear lord! I totally forgot what i was wearing till i got upstairs!

LOL Starlightxx, I am sure the postie has seen worse!!!!

I think I might have a little nap after my lack of sleep last night!!

hey girls, I go internetless for like 1 day and have about 10 pages to catch up on you chatterboxes :haha:

Yup, I'm only 30 mins from Norwich & would love to meet up! I can do any time since I am not working now either - early August sounds good :thumbup:

We got 'the call' yesterday - our pram and car seat are in! :happydance: I was almost as excited as when I got 'the call' saying my wedding dress was in lol!

Think I will also be trying raspberry leaf tea, the tablets not the tea though ick! My NCT teacher had lots of good things to say about it.

Has anybody else not packed their hospital bags? I pretty much have all the bits i need but no bags to pack them in. OH works saturdays so cant even go shopping and grab one then!
I am using the bag i use for hand luggage whenever i travel, it's a decent size without being too big. I plan to take one of Tufty's changing bags with stuff for him/her which is nearly all laid out in the swinging crib :cloud9: just waiting on new bag to arrive (damn the buy/swop/sell thread.......i already had my lovely change bag but then i fell in love with another lol)

Yay Mrs_N! Both for the wedding dress and for meeting up! Should we set a day, just a provisional one we can all do? :)

Helloooooo all! I've never been to Norwich before, not totally sure how long it would take me to get to from here, how far is it from Lowestoft? Lowie is about 45 mins from me I think?
I am finishing work on the 21st July (wooyay) but think DH is still at work till the end of July so will have my step sons so early August would be best for me I think, or late July... but any day would be fine! Actually, 30th July I think... if it's a Monday... is my antenatal class so that would be no good!

It was sports day at school today, was soooooooooo hot! Plus got covered in bugs because I was on the yellow team... doh!

Lol at us with our BUSY pregnant social lives! :rofl: It's about 25 mins from Great Yarmouth in the car, so I guess it will be about the same from Lowie. Just googled it and apparently it's 25ish miles from Lowie to Norwich if that helps?

Where are you in Suffolk? Google maps it. Hurrah for google maps! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->