****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi girlies

How are we all today? I've not been feeling very well with sickness, was up most of the night being sick so didn't go to work today, but feeling a bit better this evening so hoping to be able to go in tomorrow for my last day... haven't tried eating yet though so we'll see how that goes!

Looks like Amy got her star for Darcie! Just saw her status on facebook :happydance:

By the way, I may have missed everyone doing this already, but would anyone like to be my text buddy? I noticed that on other threads people have buddied up with someone to text when they go into labour, etc so they can update everyone on here and I wondered if anyone would like to be mine? If so, PM me your number and I'll do the same!

By the way, for those of you who have Sky, have you seen Baby Tales on Discovery Home and Health? Each episode follows a couple through late pregnancy and labour and birth and I have found it really good in showing different peoples experiences of labour and birth. One of them did freak me out though, the girl was only young and went drug free, had to have forceps and the SCREAAAMS she let off!!!! OMG I freaked out lol Most of them are fine though and I've been so interested to see what happens afterwards and stuff. Worth checking out if you have the channel and don't get freaked out easily!

xx

I'm in Woodbridge, I work in Beccles though so I know that's not so far from Norwich! Also seen Amy's status, she has received the star, I really hope she likes it x

Nah, well close. 16 miles to Norwich from Beccles. :)

I'm happy to meet up wherever anyway, if Norwich is easiest for everyone else then there is fine!! Someone that knows the area should pick somewhere nice that we can have a lovely lunch!

Ummm... there is pretty much every kind of restaurant in Norwich! Whatever you fancy! Loads of baby stuff too, we got some lovely bits in the sale from Blooming Marvellous last time we were there :D

Blimen hec I still can't think of Darcie without crying. Glad she got the star. Thanks again Louise for sorting it out.

I can't believe some of you are engaged already!

I still haven't packed my hospital bag. Still got to buy a few bits and work out what to bring little fishy home in.

x

Defo too far for me too :cry: Wonder how many of us are from the North West? Might have to see about arranging a North West meet in Manchester or something.

Fishy I'd be happy to have lunch a different day an hour or so in the other direction! Whereabouts are you?

Emzy, unless I'm up visiting my folks it's a bit far from me! They're not far from Sheffield though so maybe at some point!!

Yep I would think so, Colchester is about 20 mins or so, chelmsford about 50 mins/an hour? Down the A12... so it's perfectly possible!

Oh yeah Louise Sheffield isn't far from here if you're ever in the vicinity! And F&C, I'm a southerner at heart (from Kent originally) but live oopp north now lol I know Asher lives up here near me, but not sure how many others there are x

Well I know what we'll all be doing on our maternity leave then!!! Chelmsford is about 45 mins from me I think. x

Well Emzy I WILL be up there early August at some point, we're going to get all our visiting out of the way as early as possible as long distances in the car aren't nice!! I will let you know when I know that we're up there!

I can't wait for there to be a bunch of us waddling about together!!!

I think in one of the pubs local to me there is a regular meet of pregnancy/baby buddies... me and Wayne saw about a dozen women in there a few weeks ago all with babies around the same age all in car seats! Was so cute!

Blimen hec I still can't think of Darcie without crying. Glad she got the star. Thanks again Louise for sorting it out.

I can't believe some of you are engaged already!

I still haven't packed my hospital bag. Still got to buy a few bits and work out what to bring little fishy home in.

x

Same here, just looked at the piccies she uploaded & burst into tears......again!
I have 3 possible 'going home' outfits, can't choose so i'll take all 3 lol. I'm packing disposable nappies as i hear hospitals are not very happy with reuseables due to infection control which i can appreciate.
My problem is i can't think of a going home outfit for me lol, will i be as fat & still need maternity clothes? I think i might end up packing leggings & t-shirt!

Hehehe Emzy I'm a northerner at heart, moved down here a few years ago and now follow hubby around with his postings! Although hopefully he's here until his career ends as he can get cross-posted at this base!!

I hadn't even thought about what I'll wear! Loose maternity trousers I guess are a must!

I haven't even thought about hospital bags and coming home outfits yet! Although I do know what Lilia will be wearing as her coming home outfit because her Daddy chose it and it's too cute!

Argh I'm having one of those days! I'm impatient and want her here now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->