****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Ooh yeah something loose and baggy for me. We've picked out one of her cute sleepsuits with a matching hat and a little pink cardi for her going home outfit, soo cute! I just need to get some nursing nighties from mothercare and then I can pack my bag! x

:rofl: Damn you all for living miles away :haha:

Well i also hate those of you who have engaged babies :cry: mine is still all over the shop :gun:

Hey ladies!

I have tried to read back a few pages but I have no clue whats going on:shrug:

I have semi done my hospital bag....I dont have many mat clothes so I have to keep washing clothes and having a set of stuff on top of my case which I wear and put more out! I just really have hit a wall with the bag situation.:blush:

Ahhh your all arranging to meet...if you do remember to take pics!

Blob I now what you mean everyone is so far away...makes us seem quite remote up here...which I am not just a quick bus trip to Edinburgh (not that I have used a bus in years!)

So glad Amy got the star (I saw her FB update and got a bit weepy) :cry:

We bought baby a carpet this week and the man is coming to fit it tomorrow:happydance: then OH has promised on Saturday we can go to ikea and get a chest of drawers and build it so I can put the baby clothes away and make him go up in the loft for the crib and other baby stuff.

I had a huge gut of general stuff we moved with us and no longer use and put it on gumtree and have had noone interested....I mean its either free or a couple of quid for the stuff.:shrug:So now I need to make a trip to charity shop and get rid as its now sitting in our room so its like a challenge in the crystal maze to get to bed past all this stuff!

As I say I only read back about 4/5 pages so I am so sorry if I have missed something important...I am finding it harrder to get on BnB these days and easier to keep up to date on FB on my itouch thing.

Emma.xx

Hi Everyone

I'm another Scottish lass - in Edi too.

Limpetsmum - you will still look about 5-6 months pg when you leave hospital - so I'm afraid that means maternity trousers for a couple of weeks after birth. You will shrink fast, but it takes a bit of time for the 'jelly belly' to go.

I won't be packing my bag for ages yet - probably not until I've finished work at 36w. All my baby stuff is still in my loft from last time. Will need to get it down and start washing soon.

Off to find my PJs now

Engaged babies!!!!!! Mine pop in and out but definitely not in my pelvis yet! Infact I can't even guess baby's position, I'm getting movement very low down. I'm clueless this time! I know baby is back to back but not sure which way up. I need a back or a bum to know which way she is up lol!

Hospital bag for me is sort of half packed just to keep all of that stuff in one place to be honest lol.

Meet up sounds fab but I'm in swansea so miles from everyone!

Mine just seems to move around and change position all the time...he is a right fidget bum!! Actually can you have too much movement, dont want him to be stressed :S??

Just popping on with a quick hello tonight! You've been a chatty old bunch today!

So nice to see Amy has Darcie's star and is pleased with it. I had a little blub too.

Meet ups sound good! Emzy yep I'm in Stockport so easy to jump on the motorway. Trafford Centre's probably a good meet up place. I know there are others in the area. Pinky's also in Stockport but I'm not sure about her transport arrangements. If memory serves me right (which it probably won't!) Lilia is in Stockport too (am probably so wrong here!!). I would love a brew date! Only issue is that I will have at least one of the boys with me, but as long as nobody else minds, I don't!!

All this talk of engaged babies and RLT makes me excited! I am ready to meet my little him or her now. There are loads of little babies being pushed around in shiny new prams on this caravan site, looking so cute! I want to pick them up and have a sniff but I think that might seem inappropriate!!

Just popping on with a quick hello tonight! You've been a chatty old bunch today!

So nice to see Amy has Darcie's star and is pleased with it. I had a little blub too.

Meet ups sound good! Emzy yep I'm in Stockport so easy to jump on the motorway. Trafford Centre's probably a good meet up place. I know there are others in the area. Pinky's also in Stockport but I'm not sure about her transport arrangements. If memory serves me right (which it probably won't!) Lilia is in Stockport too (am probably so wrong here!!). I would love a brew date! Only issue is that I will have at least one of the boys with me, but as long as nobody else minds, I don't!!

All this talk of engaged babies and RLT makes me excited! I am ready to meet my little him or her now. There are loads of little babies being pushed around in shiny new prams on this caravan site, looking so cute! I want to pick them up and have a sniff but I think that might seem inappropriate!!

:haha: hehehe x

LOL at Asher...yeah they might cart you away for baby sniffing:haha:

But you have made my night with your comment!

Hi Kaz1977 where abouts in Edinburgh are you?? I am just outside in Roslin.

Right gonna head off to my bed.

Night ladies!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Hi ladies

You've been chatting too much for me to catch up properly :rofl:

Welcome to the newbies :hi:

I'm feeling sooooo tired at the moment. The slightest physical exertion and I feel completely wiped out - it's ridiculous. I won't be about this weekend so I'm not even going to attempt to catch up on what I miss so apologies for that in advance.

I have bought the baby a Fisher Price Soothe n Lights Seahorse and collected it from Boots today. They have it on offer for £10.39, it plays for 5 mins lullaby's and sea sounds while it's belly lights up and then gently fades. It won best Newborn sleep aid in the Mother & Baby awards so I decided to go for it. DH and I have enjoyed playing with it this evening! I put the bumper and coverlet on my crib today, to see what it looks like. My verdict was cute, what do you guys think? I've got the drapes too but don't think I'll put them up until the winter. Here is the pic.....

Attachments

• Crib2.jpg
    Crib2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 7
Awww MrsJo, I love the teddy bear quilt! We have made much progress this week. We combined kids rooms and have the nursery set up with just a few things to add. I think DH decided with Cade trying to come early we better start moving on it. Not to mention, he knows I'm suppose to be resting and if he didn't help me I'd do it myself...hehehe.
Hope everyone is doing well.

Mrs Jo8 - crib looks cute and snap as we have the same crib woop woop.

Havent thought about hospital bag too much yet but should get it sorted over the next 5 weeks lol.

RLT tablets sound good - cant wait to get far enough along for that!!

DOES ANYONE LIVE 1-2 HOURS FROM POOLE/BOURNEMOUTH???? and want to meet?

Hey girls can you answer something for me? What are these RLT tablets you're all speaking of and what is their purpose? I know it might have been explained but I missed it.

Thanks ladies

I think i'm going to go with the RLT tablets rather than tea bags, where is the best place in the UK to get them from? Holland and Barrett?

I've prepared the baby's hospital bag but not my own yet!

x

Evening!!

So pleased Amy got her star xxx

Mrs J looking so cute xx

Just had a lovely meal out with my Mum and some of her friends, was all very pleasant!! Ian is home tonight, he is out aat a dine out then going back out on exercise in the morning! Hopefully the puppy will settle!!

RLT raspberry leaf tea, helps to progress you through labour.... quite a fantastic herbal product aparently

Thank you Carley! I just was curious when everyone was talking about it. The way it looks my lil one is so impatient I won't have to use any of that. LOL Good night!

Just a quick update. Been to see my consultant today and I've now got to have my b/p monitored every week as I keep getting traces of protein showing in urine which will be a pain as my b/p has been normal all the way through. Also at my growth scan the sonographer said everything was in the normal parameters and they would only worry if abdominal size was by the 97th centile. The consultant said that my measurements were borderline 97th centile so don't think the radiographer knows what she's talking about. They have said that at my next scan if it's still following the same growth they'll have to start monitoring baby's h/b in fetal health unit twice a week. I'm not sure how I'm gonna manage that as my little girl will be home with me full time by then and I don't have anyone else to look after her!!! I also had a problem with my bloods in that I'm now anaemic and my HBA1c (diabetes one) wasn't processed by the path lab as they said they only do one per pregnancy but as I have gestational diabetes (injecting insulin) they should have done this. Hospitals can sometimes be a right pain in the arse!!

Anyway enough of moaning but baby is moving well and kicking all the time which is nice but sometimes takes your breath away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->