****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

:hugs: Hip problems are rubbish...

I only have them as i got something for Tabs and it was an excuse :haha: Was more that i wanted to get Tabs two dresses but they are so expensive i decided one was for christmas :blush: Dont think it couts.

I want to pick them up and have a sniff but I think that might seem inappropriate!!
:haha: brilliant! I can just picture you!
As a yankee candle fan i can recommend 'baby powder' as it smells just like new babies, get yourself some yankees hun & your craving might just be manageable :thumbup:

MrsJ08 your crib looks adorable, i might just go photograph mine now the sunlight is on the room, i want one of those wrap aound thingies!!!

Well i've become wel & trully addicted to nappies! Did anyone ever know there were so many fab ones out there, i hate my addictive personality :dohh:

I love yankee candles!! They are lush, have them all over the house!!

I love yankee candles!! They are lush, have them all over the house!!

Me too! :happydance::happydance::happydance: My Mom promises to buy me baby powder for in the nursery when bubba is born, she bought me wedding day when i got married & we plan to light it each year on our anniversary :cloud9:. I'm desperately seeking blueberry muffin at the moment - it smells lush!

I like the fruity ones, vanilla is my fav tho!! I have baby powder, smells just like johnsons!!

Ooooh i have peach mango salsa - smells amazing! Lives in my hall & fragrances the whole upstairs when i light it! My fave is Christmas Cookie though :thumbup:

Think I am gonna treat myself when I go shopping on Sunday!!!

Oooh which one? Do you have a Boundary Mill near to you? They are a thrid cheaper in there than normal retailers xxx

Afternoon ladies...hope you are all well.
I am too hot and therefore a little grouchy, luckily I am at home on my own doing the housework so no-one to take it out on!!! lol

I am actually sat here with my first ever :coffee: RLT and it doesn't really taste of much to be honest! The smell from the cup is actually quite raspberry like! But it does have a 'herby' aftertaste....drinkable though. At about 34 weeks I will start the tablets alongside the tea...and by about 38 weeks I'll probably take about 5/6 tablets.

All these talks of meets....anyone near SE London way.....I am by J3 of the M25 so close to bluewater and lakeside.

My brain is mushy today so sorry about the lack of personals.
:hugs: to you all. xx

Hey everyone, I'm gonna catch up later but I just wanted to pop in and say hello and hope everyone is well. :wave:

Teeny I am too feeling crouchy, I really think its the weather!!

Limpets I don't know what I am gonna get, gonna have a good sniff!!!

Teeny I am too feeling crouchy, I really think its the weather!!

Limpets I don't know what I am gonna get, gonna have a good sniff!!!

Hahahaha so much sniffing going on around these parts lately :haha:

Gotta love a good sniff!!! I love the smell of my washing liquid and fabric conditioner, its the ariel non bio almond milk and honey and the fairy fab cond in the same smell!! My baby clothes smell divine!!

:hi: all. Nope my bag is no where near being packed. Not even started it. Don't even have a bag!! lol. I guess if they say he's enormous at the scan on Monday then I'll get my finger out but I'm not too worried at the moment.

Carley, I live about 2 hrs from Bournemouth.. seems I'm 2 hours away from most of you (except you lovely northerners!). The only problem is I don't go on maternity leave until the 12th August and then wont have a car unless I drop dh off and pick him up from work.

Drazic my hip (well more the inside bit iykwim) is hurting lots. It means I have lift my left leg, using my hands, if I want to put my foot on the table to help with the swelling. My mw has just basically told me there is nothing she can do. Hey ho.

Off to Whipsnade safari park tomorrow for my nephew's 2nd birthday. I have no idea how I'm going to cope! I would ask for a wheelchair but am to embarrissed! x

Hope everyone is well. Sorry for lack of personals had alot of pages to catch up on.

I havent started packing my bag yet, havent bought anything yet for it either. i am going to have to start I think. :dohh:

Ooooh have fun F&C

Dropped Tabs off at nursery and now can chill out for a little while :yipee: though she cried when i took her there today :cry:

Ok so i have never heard of those candles...might have to invest in one now :haha:

OMG i have just bought the most adorable nappy! I'm not even gonna go into the cost :blush: just trust me it'll be sooo worth it when little one has to strip off :happydance:

Well i now hate you all :sulk: i have a HUGE amount of bloody candles coming my way... :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->