****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

The nappy IS super cute, as is the one my mum has ordered heehee.

Good excuse on the candle front :thumbup: i might go light one of mine now.

Oh i dunno, my legs are getting big now - but i guess a lot of that is the oedema.

I feel 'funny' today, i thought it was just cos i had a mega lie in & was a bit groggy from it but now i'm not sure. I can't quite put my finger on it, my head is pulsating but not like a headache, i feel a little sick & soooo thirsty i could drink an ocean! Might go put the fridge back together (i cleaned it out earlier & i've been waiting for the shelves to dry) then have a lie down on the sofa (if i can negotiate a space next to the cat). I thought i might feel better now i've been signed off work but so far i don't. Can i book in for an early baby too please? lol

My baby has grown two days ahead of schedule, making her due date September 1st now. Ugh I hate that though, now I really haven't a clue if she'll be born in August or September :wacko:

Woohoo for baby being head down now Blob!
I saw that 5 babies had been born already on the August thread too. Made me wonder how many September babies will be born in August. Exciting!

Also - Anyone else REALLY, REALLY, REEEALLYYY hungry all of the time? I can't stop eating this last three days. I could just eat, eat and eat even after meals :s
Also I'm really craving chocolate badly, I can't stop eating it and I'm worried what affect this will have on the baby! I am limiting myself, don't worry. :haha:
I don't have the hungry thing right now, but I'm soooo thirsty! I've had almost 3 gallons of fluid in 3 days! And I'm still painfully thirsty! And I was craving chocolate and milk really bad starting 3 weeks ago, and I've noticed since then my boobies have gotten much bigger. Maybe our bodies just need the extra boobie-fat calories? haha :haha:

Teehee just hope its August :lol:

Limpetsmum seems lots of people are feeling the same :hugs:

I am the same always hungry even after big meals, I want more food. And have also been craving chocolate loads but I am limiting myself and having fruit when I want chocolate which just isnt the same

Thanks Blob :hugs: at least i know it's not just me then :thumbup:

With all the talk of chocolate i now need to go indulge! Has anyone tried the new Galaxy Counters, minstrels without their jacket mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, infact......i can hear a bag in the kitchen calling my name...........byeeeeeeeeeee

thank you guys sooo much for the star!! pic on fb... LOVE it :) you guys are fab!

how are you all keeping?? xx

With all the talk of chocolate i now need to go indulge! Has anyone tried the new Galaxy Counters, minstrels without their jacket mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, infact......i can hear a bag in the kitchen calling my name...........byeeeeeeeeeee
At least you have a bag of chocolate in the house! I hate it when I crave something really badly, and there's none in the house! My Hubby has the only car so it's not like I can go get some. It drives me crazy hehe

so far today I've had a wispa bar and one piece of a yorkie :'( lol I would have eaten the whole yorkie too but I decided to hide it and try to forget about it until tomorrow. :haha:

Amy :hugs: you are welcome!!

Hi everyone, no time for personals because MIL and FIL are going to need picking up from the station soon! It's been far far far too hot today to concentrate on work, and my classroom is like an oven! I took the headmaster in there at the end of the day to prove to him and he's agreed I might need a fan!!

Hope everyone is good, enjoy your weekends, I doubt I'll be able to get on much x

Oh I took a couple of bump pictures last night! Everyone has been saying I've grown loads over the last few weeks so thought I'd see what you guys think!!

bump32weeks1.jpg
bump32weeks2.jpg
bump32weeks3.jpg

What do you think??

opticalillus5 - My hypnobirthing teacher would say that was a good thing. Fear = pain, so scaring people won't help :)

Oh No!!!! I'm petrified... does that mean i'm going to be in loads of pain?!?! I know what you mean... I guess if you tense up and expect it to hurt then it will n stuff. Oh dear... :wacko:

Limpets - I LOVE that nappy!!!! I've ended up buying waaaay too many now, and they're all plain. I got the 10 I told you about, and then another 15 tots bamboo were offered to me as a second chance offer on ebay for a ridiculous price, so I had to get them. Might get rid of a few when bubs arrives though to raise funds for some pretty ones :)

I also love yankee candles, although I've found that when I light mine (the blueberry ones) they don't smell of anything. They smell lovely if you sniff them not lit though - have I bought duds? lol. I got them from a proper shop too.

Well, i've been told by about 6 people today that I look 'massive'. Yeah, thanks. I know it's cos of the dress I have on, and they're not being nasty or anything (2 were my parents lol) but I don't wanna hear that I'm huge!

I don't feel too cracking at the moment either - i feel a bit sick and dicky tummyish. I don't feel hungry at all, but I know I have to have some tea. Maybe i've drunk too much caffeine? I've had 2 cups of tea and a can of coke - more than usual. Or it might be the fact i've painted my windowsills and not had enough fresh air. Hmm... I dunno, but it's not nice.

:hi: Amy... so glad you like your star! How are you? Xx

:sick: chocolate... urgh. I even had a piece of cake today (can you remember when I was crazy for cake a few weeks ago?) and it just wasn't as nice. I mean, it was alright, it was cake. But I just didn't enjoy it as much.

Hope everyone is good tonight xxx

Louise... you look fab!!!! Such a neat bump... and you're still so slim!!! *enter green-eyed monster* I'm UBER jealous!!!! xxx

Oh Amy your very welcome :hugs:

Well I now feel like a huge fat whale compaired to your pics Louise:dohh:I think I will get Stuart to take a few pics of me tomorrow at 32 weeks...and just for you I will get my horrible stretch marks out (Luckily no new ones just Nathans stripes so far!) and for my FB I will do clothed bump:blush:
I am finding it hard to get stuff off the floor without adopting the giraffe wide legs stance and even sitting is uncomfortable as baby us right up at my ribs....on a funny note Nathan was being a right grumpy during a story whinging away and baby gave him a right good kick in his back:haha:but I got glared at as he thought it had been me:haha:

I have been craving diet coke too Blob...ice cold and nothing less so I am on the caffiene free stuff. That and I just really want curry badly but I cant...well maybe in a week or so I can.

I have clean cotton yankee too...lovely!

Optical it doesnt sound right you cant smell them when lit...mine stink the house out:shrug:maybe your nose is used to the smell or its a very light fragrance??

Right i really need to make some food but 1 I cant be bothered and 2 I just dont know what to make.:shrug:

Emma.xx

Woah 10 pages to catch up on!!! Funnily enough i also don't feel quite myself today...and just come over all sicky :(

Hope everyone is feeling better soon x

Not packed my bag yet...going to go and buy one tomorrow! :) xx

Hey Amy :hi: glad you liked your star :thumbup: and i love your piccy hun - she is such a gorgeous girl!

I just had a rest on the sofa for a few hours but don't feel any better :nope: ggrrrrr, i'm sure it's just me & not being able to get comfy. I kinda fancy going for a walk but i fear my feet will start hurting again :dohh: the situations we get ourselves into eh!

I'm now packing toiletries, decided to take Johnsons & i'll share with bubba - can't be bothered packing two lots!

Louise lovely bump, mine is kinda like yours!!

Its just too hot to do anything, I feel like all I have done is sit around all day!! I have done all my chores and walked the dog so don't feel too bad!!! All I want is ice cold water!!!

Louise lovely bump, mine is kinda like yours!!

Its just too hot to do anything, I feel like all I have done is sit around all day!! I have done all my chores and walked the dog so don't feel too bad!!! All I want is ice cold water!!!

I can't stop eating ice-pops!! Yummy...soothes my heartburn a bit too x

Im ready for my bed :sleep: but need to see the new big brother housemates first!! x

I am watching BB too with a nice glass of water!!! Wonder who will go tonight!!!??!! Just had a nice cold shower and in my pj's with my fan on!!

I am watching BB too with a nice glass of water!!! Wonder who will go tonight!!!??!! Just had a nice cold shower and in my pj's with my fan on!!

Well iv just eaten chips & chicken fried rice and im contemplating an ice-pop but cant be bothered get of the settee and get one! I think Nathan will go! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->