****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

haha Blob, yankee candles are the best!
we always have one going somewhere in the house. I love the tarts too :thumbup:

hi everyone, sorry i havent been around for a while i've had a busy week.

I havent had chance to read everything only the last few pages actually so hope i havent missed anything important.

I actually have packed the hospital bags i have one for baby which is fully packed and one for me and DH which is half packed (just need clothes in it nearer the time) then i have a bag for my little boy to take to his nanas which isnt even started yet lol.

On a completely different subject i met Tina Malone (Mimi maguire from shameless) on wednesday night at our summer ball. She was lovely and has lost loads of weight! shes getting married in 7 weeks too and her Fiancee was lovely he's ex RAF which is why they made the effort to come bless them. Shes completely different to how i expected her to be she was really quiet and not at all like Mimi lol she doesnt even drink! haha!

Hope everyones ok I'm sure i'll catch up at some point.

Love the nappy Limpets!!

Go Blob, you will be addicted to those candles!!

Hi everyone!!

Just popping in to say a quick hello!! I too have not even started my hospital bag! DH is reading "the Birth Partner" and so every couple of days he tells me what we'll need! lol But we haven't even decided what bag to use yet! We'll have to get on that in the next few weeks!

And Yankee Candles=HEAVEN! lol! Here in Canada we only have little sections on Yankee candles in specialty shops but when DH and I went to the U.S. a couple years ago I got to go in a real Yankee Candles Store....well I was so excited I took a picture! lol (I've attached it! lol)

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!

xo

Attachments

• CIMG0783.jpg
    CIMG0783.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 6
LOL I love Yankee candles too....I have a huge vanilla one in my hall and I have a few smaller ones dotted about the house. My favourite is wedding day which I was given the morning I got married and it makes me all emotional LOL

Oh god blob you dont get signal in your house? How do you cope?? I must admit I hardly ever use my mobile but its always there...sometimes without credit or battery:haha:

I am thinking my baby will be born 28th August, Hubby thinks 31st Aug/1st Sept and my friend recons 29th AUgust as its her brirthday....I quite fancy an august baby so long as its after the 26th as its my 30th that day....not that I am doing anything bar eating bad things as I will have an excuse:blush:

Oh the nappy looks lovely.:thumbup:

Emmaxx

I've never experienced a yankee candle either!!!! I will get one for xmas time, someone said the do lushous xmas smells.

I've packed my hospital bag today, I still need shiower gel in it.

I feel really down today, feeling a bit bored, a bit neglected, a bit lonely and a bit sorry for myself. I know it's just hormones but I feel so sad. :(

29 weeks today! :)

Limpets!!!! Cute nappy!

OMG look at them all!!!
I got....
BABY POWDER
CLEAN COTTON
FRENCH VANILLA
FRESH CUT

Cuuuute nappy!! I LOVE WNs i have a HUUUUGE list waiting there :haha:

We built our house too thick Emma :haha: which is more worrying for the homebirth as the phone only works on the middle floor and i'm having :baby: on the basment one...aah!!

Oh yea also i had an AMAAAZZZZZIINNNNGGG MWs appointment :yipee::yipee::wohoo:

She said she doesnt think that any MW will even make it to me :shock: and explained what to do if i'm on my own :dohh: Then said baby is head down :yipee: Also she thinks baby is going to be 8lb 6 :rofl: she also was so so sweet and kept saying she wants to be the MW there and stuff was fab!!

(selfish post)

OMG 5 babies from August born :shock:

Mama bird i took a phot of the yankee shop i visited in florida too but it's on my old pc :haha: that was my first introduction to them (they really don't appreciate how cheap they are over there!!!!!!!!!)
elmaxie i was given the wedding day one too with a shade & plate, we lit it on the top table & burnt it from the reception onwards :cloud9:

Woohoo for baby being head down now Blob!
I saw that 5 babies had been born already on the August thread too. Made me wonder how many September babies will be born in August. Exciting!

Also - Anyone else REALLY, REALLY, REEEALLYYY hungry all of the time? I can't stop eating this last three days. I could just eat, eat and eat even after meals :s
Also I'm really craving chocolate badly, I can't stop eating it and I'm worried what affect this will have on the baby! I am limiting myself, don't worry. :haha:

Ladies 7 pages since this morning???!!

Good news about your MW Blob

Limpets - I got the Curly toy from Amazon he's by Tolo and called Curly the Cobra. You pull his tongue & he vibrates

Catching up on my phone as away for the weekend. Can't remember what else I was going to say now

x

I'm the opposite - i don't really feel hungry at all but i make myself eat cos i know i need to. It's probably cos i feel so full as soon as i try to eat!

Awww MrsJ08 he sounds fab! I did promise the girls at work i wouldn't buy anything else though as they are trying to plan what to buy me now.

Might go watch my hypnobirth dvd whilst doing the ironing & see what's on there :shrug:

Later ladies xxx

F&C: I'm having the same thing with my right hip, i have to manually lift up my leg if i need to lift it any higher than a normal step! I heard that just rest and not aggravating it will help.

Bekklez: I'm having opposite issues, i don't seem to ever be hungry anymore and often find myself force feeding breakfast -.-

Super jealous of the diaper Limpets :)

I'd love to swap appetites with you atm Limpetsmum, I bet you're not gonna have much to lose after birth. I'm gonna be HUGE! :rofl:

I dont really want to eat at all :sick: I just want to drink diet coke...Hmmmm!!
But i'm HUGE compared to last time :cry:

Well i've decided i've bought the candles for my homebirth :rofl:

I damn well better have an August baby...no later than the 19th of August for me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->