****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

hello chatty bunch!!!!! Its been a rotten day here, all wet and miserable, think we have had our summer (all 2/3 days of it) lol.

Im lovin that nappy limpetsmum!!! Right so Yankee candles, never actually had one but funnily enough I noticed a big selection of them in our clintons the other day! I abso love candles, usually have ikea ones mind you as I work there and get stuff really cheap:thumbup::thumbup:.

Lovely bump Louise:) Maybe we should all try to do a bump piccy throughout weekend/next week:winkwink:

Thats great about mw appt Blob, its so good and refreshing whe you have a positive appointment:happydance:

Amy :hi: so glad you got the star and flowers, how you doing? loving your picture:)

Im also having a sweet tooth at the mo, everytime dh is out or anyone coming Im like you get me cakes please!!!!!! Maybe thats why everyone says I look so huge:haha:

I have sil's hen do tomorrow night and my outfit just does not sit or fit right any more!!! having a disaster, i think I have found a back up tho but just not sure! We are getting picked up in a limo and off for a meal then have a booth in a club, doubt I be dancing and Im sure she will understand that the LAST place I want to be is a crowded club, she says its ok we have a booth booked but hey I still need to get in and then out and god help me if I want the bar! Ill see how it goes but I think doing the limo and meal should be enough.xx

Just taken these on my webcam!! 31+2 bump!
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/becs0375/bump3002.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/becs0375/bump3001.jpg

Gorgeous bump pics Louise and Becs :flower:

Bump pic and the cake i just made :coffee:

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 7
I look HUGE compared to what i was with Tabs...this is bigger than my term photo :haha:

Aww bless you!! I just feel like a whale although I am not very big!! Those pics are not very good, I am carrying high, she comes from right under my boobs!!

Its amazing how we all carry differently and how some people are massive and some are small!!

Well i have given up on bb and decided to get in bed!

Your bumps r lovely...im due the day before you becs x

Where I live there are loads of us pregnant and we are all having girls, there is not one boy!!!!

Weird huh!?

Well i have a REALLY long body I have so much room bellow my ribs its unreal i never feel 'cramped' or anything. Though i'm only 5'8 so :shrug:

:rofl: I must have dumpy legs and long body :haha: no i'm REALLY small between my shoulders and boobs and then really long ribs down :wacko: I must look like a freak show...

hehehe well im also short bodied but long legged...today i had his bum in my ribs...didnt half hurt! lol x

Wow must have been something girly in the water haha x

There are ALL girls being born around here too :wacko:

Must be your areas of the world girls. I found it strange that I know a large number of people all due in September and we are all having boys! Not one single girl. In fact, I pick at my DH and tell him we got pregnant in the month of boys. LOL

Girls are getting the sliiight advantage this summer here, other than my boss's boy and my nephew.

Morning!

Wel today i am shattered. If I dont go to my bed at 9pm I have no chance theses days with my boy getting up the back of 6am..so am sitting here with a strong coffee and a mars bar:coffee:yes my diabetic doctor would be pleased:haha:

Blondie I cant believe your hospital!! And I can understand your worries although mine are not as bad really at all. I will be going to get the monitoring done once a week and I attend diabetic pregnancy clinic every 2nd week but I am now really lucky as my mum has just retired so is being so helpful as it stresses me out taking him to the clinic for the chats etc but I just cant imagine being strapped to the machine for an hour and getting my BP done with Nathan strapped in his buggy screaming....:nope:
How old is your little girl??

I might (big might) be up for a Glasgow meet too...:blush:

In all honesty it would depend if my OH was off work (or if I could get my mum to watch my boy for me) as I am finding it so hard right now being so huge and running after him...am sure he knows and has turned into a devil boy:dohh: I finish up work in 3 weeks....yay thank goodness!

BLOB!! Get those bags done and your stuff sorted at least a bit! Reminds me I need to put your number in my mobile:blush:

I have some RLT (I didnt mind it last time if I am honest) in my cupboard...when do we start it?
Because of the diabetes I was told my uterus wouldnt contract as well and babies reserves would run out faster so I would NEED surgical intervention ie ventouse/forcep or a section and I truely believe the tea really did tone my uterus and I pushed him out without the need of the docs down to this...but maybe I am biased lol

Emma.xx

Hi my little girl will be 3 in October so I'm sure they won't be very happy if I turn up with her. But hey ho will see. xxx

I got a great bargain tonight at Waitrose was looking at a Chicco baby rocking chair reduced from £50 to £40 then I asked if that was their best price then they reduced it to £30 so happy. It is the Relax & Play version with reclining function, borrowed a reclining one last time and it was brilliant so glad I have now got a new one for £30 as I was looking at one on ebay second hand for the same price. I love a bargain!!!! xxx

Oooh wow :happydance: Thats fab!!!

Is 3 easier to handle than 2?? I tried to take Tabs in when i had to go in and that was no fun..she seemed to want to play with all the things she shouldnt :nope:

You will be fine though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->