****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

ive been busy for a few days and ive missed so much!
Bekklez if you need cho9colate have it!
Louise great bumppic your tiny
becs0375 great bump also looking good
Drea im on a hen night tonight too, i really hope my dress still fits, have a great evening!

ive had a busy few days at work we had sportday yesterdaay which was so hot i was completley surprised that alll the parents and staff had organised a baby shower for after the events i ended up with so many wonderfull and generous gifts i was so overwhelmed!
One of my favourites being a red spotty cath kidson changing bag!

Genies Girl thats so lovely!! That Cath Kidson bag is lush xx

Hello ladies! Thank you for nice comments regarding my lack of bump! I feel massive and as if it has grown LOADS but then I suppose I've had 30+ weeks of people saying that I don't look pegnant at all so I'm making the most of the belly!

Becs + Blob gorgeous bumpage!!

MIL, FIL and Wayne have all gone for a walk with the dog... I can't quite handle it myself, it's so hot already! So I've got my bits ironed for the christening later on and am having a drink and a relax now!

Did anyone see the news? It said that there is now proof that eating chocolate lessens the chance of pre-eclampsia, and we should be eating LOTS of it EVERY day.... so get munching ladies!! xx

All hail chocolate!!! lol

Well what is everyone upto today...im off for a long awaited haircut at 11 can't wait...i have my graduation on Monday so really needed it doing for that! :) xx

Hello everyone :wave:

Soooo glad it's the weekend. Had a horrible week at work and was so exhausted I was in bed by 20:30 last night!

DH has taken DS to softplay for an hour to give me a break thank goodness. Pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder last night when seeing to my toddler overnight. Taken paracetamol and had a hot bath, but don't think there is much else I can do - being pg is rubbish when you need drugs!

I'm no where near packing my bag, but I've got ages to go yet, won't do it till nearer 35w.

Anyone got any recommendations on where to hire a tens machine? I did last time, but never got to use it as I ended up with an emergency section when I went into labour as they found DS was breech. Can't remember where I got one from last time.

Happy weekend :hugs:

Did anyone see the news? It said that there is now proof that eating chocolate lessens the chance of pre-eclampsia, and we should be eating LOTS of it EVERY day.... so get munching ladies!! xx

Am I the only person in the whole world that doesn't like chocolate? Feel like I'm missing out but I can't stomach the stuff.

Just got back from my antenatal class, it was a short one this morning as the room was so hot!!

I slept so well last night so feel loads better today, I am keeping indoors as its so hot out there, got my fan going and loads of iced water!! I have done as much housework as I am going to do, the house stays so clean and tidy when Ian is not here!! So my plans for today are catching up on sky+!!! Then later I am looking after my neice for a while!!!

morning ladies :wave:

happy 33 weeks to ladies due end of august :wohoo:

drea enjoy ure hen doo tonight :dance:

becs , blob and louise lovely bumps :thumbup:

i am addicted to chocolate at the moment yum :happydance:

heres my 33 week bump and my :sick: bellybutton yuk! (excuse my horrible pjs there my favourite :blush:)

https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/33weekbump003.jpg

https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/33weekbump001.jpg

Gosh had a lot of catching up to do as haven't been on for awhile

Becs / Blob / Louise / Apaton, think all your bumps are looking fab

Louise loving the idea of being allowed to eat chololate for medicinal purposes, might have to buy a bag of revels now!

Blob - Fab cake, if it wasn't so hot I'd go and bake now, however I must admit nothing compares to what you've made... mine would look like a reject

Drea - enjoy the hen night I think your sil will be fine for you to go to the meal only. I've got a hen night to go to next week which was meant to be for the oldies but its now changed to mini bus and going out with rugby boys !!! I've pulled out I can't stay awake past 10 at the moment let alone 2 in the morning and dressed in a toga! My anemia is just making me feel so exhausted everyday.

Limpetsmum - adorable nappy I love it, never seen one's like that before

Lilbumpblue - I'm also a lollypop fan, I've moved to mini milk and ice rockets at the moment. I blame the weather lol

Well they have found i'm anemic so they have put me on iron tablets this week but doesn't seem to be making a difference at the moment for my tiredness as soon as it's about 12 midday I begin yawning and feeling exhausted (big yawn as I type this lol). It was my birthday Wednesday and DH took me out for dinner, we went out at 7.30 and by 8.30 we were home. We were 1/2 way through our mains and I felt so tired and sick that we came home.

It's so hot today I'm happy sitting infront of the fan and catching up with home and away omnibus.... maybe an ice lolly or two

By the way i'm also a big fan of the Yankee Candles, I have tarts to the big massive jars, they are fab and smell great for ages

Hope your all having a lovely weekend xxx

I have just got my dress for our summer ball, it was my ebay bargain!! It looks lovely on!! Just ordered my cot bedding too from Next, went for this!
https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/baby-boutique/bed-time/4/

Hi guys. I haven't posted anything since second trimester, but as I am getting anxious and more excited I have decided that it would help to have you guys to talk to. Hope everyone is happy and healthy. X x x

I have just got my dress for our summer ball, it was my ebay bargain!! It looks lovely on!! Just ordered my cot bedding too from Next, went for this!
https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/baby-boutique/bed-time/4/

Ooooh thats soooo pretty!! ...and thank you so much i have been looking but couldnt find a bed set i really liked that was the right colours...and the puppy one is perfect!!! :) xxx

Hello All, I am back from the hols!

Not the easiest of weeks tbh, not exactly relaxing looking after 5 kids and a dh!
The weather was good, Tuesday i got a bit burned but nothing too bad, just some cooling after sun did the trick.
Getting there was not funny, dh had his car and was leading, he kept going off and leaving me laden down and top speed of 60mph downhill with wind behind me! At one point i didn't even know if we were on the same road, I was so annoyed by the time we go there.
We checked in and the reception staff were asking when i was due, I said Sept and had a 'Oh you will never make it to September the size of you'
I have felt the size of a house all week, and only comfy in pj's or my dress, so cant wait now for the last few weeks of term to finish and i can rest and take it so much easier.

Well I am not attempting to catch up here, just popping by to say hello and i am back!

My facebook i am still keeping disabled until i get to sort it out, long story but tbh have been much happier not getting loads of notifications every day, I miss contact and knowing what is going on with my friends, I think will have to get it sorted b4 all our babies come along, I will miss out on loads otherwise!

Hope everyone is well, I think i am just uncomfortable from a long drive and a really bad bed all week, just can't wait to get back into my bed tonight!

Bye for now, back soon ,
:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Optical and lilbumpblue, I've been feeling like that too. I wondered if it was something I ate but maybe it's the heat/pregnancy?

Drea, hope the hen do goes well tonight. I wouldn't fancy the club, it'll be far too hot and crowded for starters and then there's the drunkeds.. uhh. But that's just me, you may have far more energy and patience!

Becs and Blob your bumps are gorgeous. I'm more whale like so I am very jealous!

:hi: Amy. Glad you liked the presents. :hugs:

Becs, it's the same where we live although we're having the only boy!

Just got back from Whipsnade Safari Park. It was lovely but so hot and I couldn't walk much. Glad to be home tbh.

Does anyone know when our bumps will drop? Mine looks a little lower but I'm not sure that it's dropped yet.

Hi guys. I haven't posted anything since second trimester, but as I am getting anxious and more excited I have decided that it would help to have you guys to talk to. Hope everyone is happy and healthy. X x x

What's up hun? Glad to see you back.

apaton, gorgeous bump!!! xx

I've heard its around 35-37 weeks that most bumps will drop, though not uncommon around 32 weeks

Thanks hun. Maybe it's just how he was sitting today or what I was wearing! lol x

fish and chips my mum just came back from holiday and thinks ive dropped while shes been away:shrug:

becs lovley cot bedding in next :thumbup:

i bought my rasperry leaf tea :wohoo:

hope every1 is well:thumbup:

Lilbumpblue I love that puppy one too xx

Emz, hope all is well with you x

F&C its been far too hot for walking!! Hope you are relaxing now!!

I have just had a nice shower, so glad its cooled down outside!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->