****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Evening!

Just got hubby to take a few pics of bump at 32 weeks...god I am like a whale:blush:

Today we bought baby a chest of drawers and hubby went up the loft and got the baby stuff down so she can come whenever she likes as she now has clothes in her drawers, and 2 beds to choose from!:happydance:
My mum is heading over tomorrow with the curtains for the room as she took them up and put the black out backing on...plus she is bringing the eeyore toys I had stashed at hers:cloud9:

Sooo anyways.

Here is a clothed side bump (excuse the bit of dinner I have on my top:blush:) and a few bump out and my tiger stripes from Nathan...god I forgot how bad they were until I had these pics done. Good job hubby loves me:blush:

Sooo baby Hannah at 32 weeks. Sorry for the picture over load and I hope they arent huge:blush:

https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/DSCF3606.jpg

https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/DSCF3608.jpg

https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/DSCF3609.jpg

And I thought I would add some bump pics from Nathans bump so you can compair...this was me at 36+3 (so 23 days before he was born!)

https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/007.jpg

https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/Wedding-Stuff/006.jpg

Off to try and catch up on some gossip before bed...

Emma.xx

Had a lovely day out with Dh and my little girl today at our local party in the park. Lots of bands on and other stuff and my little girl loved it. She likes singing and dancing and was right up her street. As soon as I put her in the buggy she zonked out with her face paint still on. God love her. It was fab even though it was hot and enjoyed a nice cold shandy too which was nice. xx

Morning!!!!!

I am off to do some retail therapy this morning with my Mum!! Can't believe that one of my neighbours was having a full blown garden party at 4am this morning, the whole estate could hear the music! Some people have no consideration for people with kids etc!

Am going to make this a super quick post as this internet connection is doing my nut in! We didn't even plug it in yesterday! Grrrr.

Sounds like all okay apart from the usual pregnancy issues! Limpets I really feel for you with your feet. Eeeek painful.

I have to say this week away has done wonders for my SPD. Yep I have still got pain, but I think the sheer lack of day to day chores has really helped.

We've had a couple of rained off days so I have got loads of my blanket knitted. Am on the second side border now, so only the top and bottom ones to do and then I will have my very own homemade blanket woo hoo!!

I am suffering tres bad with heartburn at the moment, it's driving me mad. I have drunk a whole bottle of Gaviscon this week, and now I have got a huge pack of Rennies in my bag too so I can chew on them whenever I need to. It's bloomin awful!

Home tomorrow, looking forward to a decent internet connection but not to the usual daily grind!

becs enjoy ure shoping :thumbup:

asher i got a bottle of stuff of the midwife for heartburn its :sick: but she said not to buy it as we get it for free :thumbup:

hope every1 is well this morning , its pouring with rain here again :cry:

and OMG 7 august babies, every time i come on there is another 1 :dohh: xx

loving all the bump pics!
This is my latest, at 28 weeks.

We had our third and last antenatal session yesterday - it was really good. Covered all the scary stuff about intervention, c-sections etc, then did a bit of hypnobirthing and edlivering the placenta and then moved onto the stuff after baby is born - routines, feeding etc. It was fab! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 28 weeks (400 x 600).jpg
    28 weeks (400 x 600).jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 2
Ok so i'm not reading all the way back :blush: sorry...

Becs that looks VERY cute :cloud9:

Gorgeous bump Emma :)

Nice bump Mrs N :thumbup:

OMG i'm not having a good time of it...cant even blame it on heat since its crap up here :lol: I've have back pain, and my BHs have been coming for over 24hrs and getting SO sore they make me feel sick :wacko: Its kinda worrying me... i know they are not the 'real' thing but i remember getting them like this only a few weeks before Tabs arrived :nope: Might just be i'm not feeling well I dont want baby to arrive in the next 4 weeks :lol:

Good Morning All!

Omg 7 August babies, that is pretty scary isn't it, I keep thinking i have loads of time, My first 3 were all late and it was a bit of a shock when dd came on time, so what if the next one is b4 then? I keep thinking 10 weeks, but term is anything from 6-7 weeks from now!
I have to get lots of things out and assembled, the moses basket is new and smells very artificial so i want to air it, also i may put some bedding in with us to get it smelling of us b4 baby uses it, apparantly it can settle a baby that needs lots of comfort, smelling Mummy or Daddy.
I need to assemble the swing, and should do that soon in case a part is missing or something.
I really need a chest of drawers, have given up second hand searching although i may just get one more look at the auction but been looking at some ready assembled solid wood units in the hope they will last.
At the moment my bedroom, which is also the nursery for some months has a broken unit and 3 drawers of stuff shoved in it loose, not good!:dohh:

F&C, I think my bump usually 'drops' quite late, (38 wks ish) i am still nice and high, i an not keen on it dropping yet as it can cause a real pressure feeling down below like the baby is going to pop out any time! I prefer how i am now, nice and high and off the bladder! Walking is very uncomfortable with a low bump, the pregnancy waddle come along then! :hugs:

Emma, lovely bump, very similar to mine, but i have more stretch marks!
They no longer bother me, at 21 I was gutted I had them but now i have grown into them, compliments on what they represent have made me get over them! I am pretty at home with my body now, the total worst is my 'udder' when i have had a baby and lean on all 4's, I really hate that but my tummy is flat in normal positions!!

Becs, have a nice day shopping.:happydance:
Neighbours hu? We live in the end of a row of 4 houses, us, next 2 we don't even talk to and a couple on the end we are friends with! We gang up a bit on the ones next to us as they are strange, they moan about stupid things like leaving notes on cars saying they cant park in a place but think we don't know its them:dohh:
We watched their dd draw in crayon on the front of their cream house, we did wonder if we should tell the mother but she was doing no harm so we left it!:haha:

Asher, glad things have been better for you, my bum is agony! the muscle in my bum cheek each side its constant, dont sleep much but i know its onlt temporary.
I hope no school run eases the usual niggles, 50 miles a day less has to help!
2 Weeks to go:happydance:
I had bad heartburn a few weeks ago but it is much better now, not sure what has changed? I use the gaviscon tablets, just about all i can stomach i just suck the one and it just about keeps it at bay.

Right time to go, just lots of washing and cleaning today, house not too bad really! Need to get cases back in attic, bit of deligation to ds needed there!

Back later, have a nice day all :hugs: xx

Hello girlies, hope evryone is ok..... went shopping yesterday woop woop!!! got some right bargains in the sales makes me a happy panda!!

goig to do some baking today - me thinks scones and chocolate cake yum yum yum....

elmaxie and Mrs_N, gorgeous bumps! Sorry if I missed anyone, I didn't go back too far!

Blob, I am with you 110%, my hips are agony most days now, and I feel like my pelvis is collapsing in! I hope they don't take too long for my physio appointment. Huge sympathy :hugs:

:hugs:

Hmmm think i may have to phone a MW i hate calling anyone...feels like you're making a total drama :blush: but i cant even pick Tabs up or move without setting them all off again :dohh:

Hmmm think i may have to phone a MW i hate calling anyone...feels like you're making a total drama :blush: but i cant even pick Tabs up or move without setting them all off again :dohh:

Yes call Blob, I have had hardly any bh this time so far, but i remember them getting much more regular and stronger before the birth, like a few weeks leading up to real labour.
Always get checked xx

Yea thats what i remember last time that it started around 37 weeks :dohh: I know everything happens faster the second time around though..but i'm not ready i need 4 weeks :haha:

Oh my god Blob!! I am quite excited!

I had never had braxton hicks with Nathan but this time I had a few while at work...well I think they were them as my tummy went hard and it was a bit ouchy!:blush:

Definately call your midwife...who cares if you feel like its a drama. Plus after your post the other day about they might not get to you in time its best to be checked out and hopefully they will be out to you and reassure you if anything.:hugs:

Oh and I am blamign you as I felt the need to make a choco cake today...well its in a and baking. But its for pudding tonight as I am making a roast chicken, potatos and veg for tea...not done that in a long time. SO my mum is coming over and for once in ages we are all eating together:happydance:

I am also doing a few loads of washing as its been builing up and up and up....on my second load but its soo windy here I am wondering if my cyclone pegs will hold it to the line...on my second load only 2 more to go!

Hope your all well and having a great SUnday.

Emma.xx

What did you get :D

i got a dress and some bras that fit (and from 34b pre preg to a whopping 40DD now - its truly INSANE) a couple of tops too....

just need some new shoes now!!

hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back