****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

WOW :shock: I only go from a 32c to a 36DD :haha:
Ooooh shoooeeesssss :yipee:

Mmmmm cake I make cakes all the time :haha: so YUMMY!! The hummingbird book is evil though :D
I'm also doing a roast but i might do a duck this week as i did chicken last week..GOTTA have yorkshires though.

hmm ive just baked some scones yum yum yum yum yum

going to see my brother and his new puppy woop woop

tabs is spoilt bless her..... but really the puppy is for you??

Hmmm well :haha:

Nah we have 3 whippets at home but they are REALLY not children dogs they dont play they like to just snuggle with you. They are great fun but dont really 'get' children...so i want to get her a golden retriever because she loves them so much but she just cannot bug the dogs all the time :lol:

Blob, have you called the midwife hun or have they eased off? :hugs:

Yes Blob have you spoke to your midwife yet??

I would love a puppy....I fancy a little westie but OH says no:nope:Maybe in a few years when I have worked on him for a bit:haha:

I tried scones a while back for the first time. I thought they expanded loads but mine never so they looked like tiny kids scones:blush:

So far so good with the tea...last of the washing is out it the gale force winds. Just off to put some of it away but thought I would pop in and see how you were all doing?

God I never even bothered getting measured for bras this time.
With Nathan I went from a 36G to a 40F in mat bras and a 38G in feeding bras.
But dont htink my ribs went done or back or whatever as my origional bras were tight round my ribs. But gonna loose weight (hopefully quite alot) after this baby so will wait to splurge on clothes and bras.

Right better go an dmake the beds and put the clean washing away.

Emma.xx

Hi ladies!

I'm sorry I'm not going to do many personals as there was sooooooo much to catch up on, but I did read it all I promise!

Blob... ooohhh looks like you might be 'preparing'! Might mean that you're the next one to have your babies... you're already 33 weeks along... how exciting! (and scary!) Have you rung your MW?
Elmaxie - lovely bump :)
Becs... I know how you feel with the party! We live on the outskirts of camp and there are gypsies a mile or so from us (if that) on the other side of the barbed wire, they have a rave every saturday night and when it's this hot and the windows are open they might aswell be in the garden!
I was naughty and had pizza hut for lunch.... was very nice though! We went and bought loads and loads of baby bits and ticked off pretty much everything that was left on the list!! Got the bouncy chair (the pooh bear one from mothercare, expensive but so cute!) baby carrier, breast pump, a soft lining for in the car seat as I don't like the one it came with as it's too rough, baby bath, and the cutest little baby piglet shoes which were more for me than anything else! Now feel like we are really prepared, just have to wash and do an audit of the clothes we have for her and we're away!

Also, mothercare have a massive sale on and there is a lovely white cotbed in there which was £240 and is now £120.. really think we might go for it.. also they have brought out a pink and a blue version of the 'I love my bear' range which is just too cute!

Anyway I'll stop rambling on.... by the way... happy 32 weeks to me! x

Hope everyone is well and have had a good weekend. Mine has been very chilled but nice knowing I dont have anything to do.

Happy 32weeks Louise.:happydance:

I have my 31week midwife appointment tomorrow, cant believe how fast these checks are coming round now before we know it it will be September. :happydance:

Happy 32 weeks :yipee:

Well i got sent into hospital and OMG what a bloody waste of time... the MW took 10 mins to find the HB :dohh: then she couldnt even put the bloody trace on right and was total crap!! URGH!! All they could say to me was if they get closer together then to go back in :wacko:
MW also asked what Tabs labour was like etc...and i said and she also gave me a lecture that i wouldnt make it :shock: and told DH how to catch the baby etc AAAH!!! They are TOTALLY jinxing me though and i'm now going to go overdue and have a 48hr labour :rofl:

Positive though is :baby: is still head down yaaay!!

Oooooh mothercare sale :yipee:

oh no Blob sorry you got the useless midwife, did they keep you long?

We went out today took our godchildren to a steam fair, it was hot walking around but at least i managed to waddle my way around.
Its my last week at work this week!

oooooooo mothercare sale indeed!!! ill have some of that lol....

blob glad all is ok and baby is still head down. hopefully youll hang on in there and have a september baby... although there are some days i just wish it were here already!!!

scones were nice a BBQ even better. Just got to get over the fact that i have to go to work tomorrow GRRRRRR

Carley am due August so all i want is for baby to wait 4 weeks and then i will be happy :lol: 8th August onwards please :lol:

They are still coming so i think this :baby: might be impatient... MIL said that she seemed to fully bake hers early :lol:

Genies girl you are amazing :lol: i cant imagine lugging twins around :hugs:

Evening!!!

Had a brill day shopping!! Got Hope some cute stuff!!! Eeeeeeeeee I am so excited!! Treated myself to some new knickers and nightie, la senza had an awesome sale on!!

Just done all my housework and walked the dog and done 3 loads of washing!! I am off to court with my Mum tomorrow so wanted a clean house!! It was so nice having a Mum and daughter day, Mum was telling me about her pregnancies with me and my sister, she had a right easy time of it, no pains or swollen feet etc and worked right up untill about 4 days before we were due!! My sister was the exact same with hers and so far my pregnancy seems to be going the right way too!! Just hope my labour is as good as theirs!!!! I just feel so good atm!!

Poor old Blob with the stupid midwife! Seems like she may well be here soon, ooohhhh!!!

Here are a couple of piccies of our bouncy chair, I love it!!

DSCI0261a.jpg

DSCI0262a.jpg

I also bought some little fleecy piglet shoes/slipper things that are SOOOOOOOO cute and a complete waste of money at £6 but I don't care!! :haha::cloud9:

Wow Becs go you :lol:

I bet i go overdue now :haha:

OMG I LOVE LOVE that Louise!! Nope cute shoes are NEVER a waste of time :nope: or cute anything for babies.

Anyone had a peek at the new Autumn collection in next :argh:

Hey girlies

Hope you're having nice weekends! Have read back a couple of pages but can't catch up... you lot talk too much! On the plus side, I am now on Maternity Leave (woooooooooooooooo!) so have plenty of time to catch up in the week now. I'll have a good old catch up over the next couple of days.

Tomorrow I'm off to the dentist, then Tuesday I have my first physio appointment for my pelvic pain (can't come soon enough, I'm waking up in agony every night now!) and our next antenatal class which I'm really looking forward to!

Anyway, here is my 33+1 bump pic before I sign off for the night... what do you think?

Speak to you tomorrow

Em xx

Attachments

• baby bump 33wk.jpg
    baby bump 33wk.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads