****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Just a quick post and sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I noticed somebody mention AfricaQueen was pregnant again after her loss last time, she would've been a September Star and designed the logo, as far as i remember!
I've just read this post :cry: so sad for her!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/369251-africa-queen-sad-news-2.html

Pffft my baby will do as he/she is told :haha: they will be evicted by the 19th of August!!

Awww that is so awful for her :nope: Life is so so cruel!!!

What awful awful news :( Bless her...

F&C so glad everything went ok, fingers crossed your little man won't be tooooooo big!

Hope everyone is ok, I might be a bit absent this week due to my school show on Thursday, it's a very busy week for me, busiest wewk on school calendar but we're almost done now!

Oh no, poor AQ :cry: I'm so sad for her, it is not fair.

F&C Glad your placenta has moved up and out the way! I think lots of our babies are measuring bigger by the sounds of it! I can't wait to see what baby weighs at the 36 week scan in a couple of weeks!

Hope the prep for the show is going well Louise!

xx

MrsJ08 - I didn't need my notes at my antenatal classes (I started classes two weeks ago). I took them with me for the first class just in case, but I really didn't need them!

I had a 30 week appointment today and my fundal height was measuring 27cm! :(
I was measuring 27cm at my 26 week appointment 4 weeks ago, surely it couldn't have stayed the same size? I do look a bit small, so I've been told.. Can't help but worry until my scan on wednesday

xx

Just a quick post and sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I noticed somebody mention AfricaQueen was pregnant again after her loss last time, she would've been a September Star and designed the logo, as far as i remember!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/369251-africa-queen-sad-news-2.html

Oh gosh that's terrible! :cry: So sad xx

Emzy it's going ok, just very stressful and feel like I'm really doing it alone! Every single lunchtime is taken up with rehearsing the kids, got to rehearse all day wednesday including dress rehearsal in the afternoon and then got to go to a mess dinner wednesday night, followed by a full day teaching thursday and two performances thursday evening!!

ALl I can say about this week is: roll on friday!!! Hope your first proper day of maternity leave was good and restful!x

yeah i got them from holland and barrat there buy1 get 1 half price just now, ive had a cup a day for the last 3 days hope they make my labour easier lol, i quite like it :) x

Did you get the tablets? I couldn't see the tea version but the tablets look huge! And not cheap at £6.99 a bottle.

:cry: So sad for her.

Oh God that is awful news. Life can be so cruel.

MrsJ08 - I didn't need my notes at my antenatal classes (I started classes two weeks ago). I took them with me for the first class just in case, but I really didn't need them!

I had a 30 week appointment today and my fundal height was measuring 27cm! :(
I was measuring 27cm at my 26 week appointment 4 weeks ago, surely it couldn't have stayed the same size? I do look a bit small, so I've been told.. Can't help but worry until my scan on wednesday

xx

Hun my friend was always measuring small and there was nothing wrong, she just had a smaller baby, who is gorgeous by the way!

I'm having an appointment tomorrow. I'm 32 weeks, do you ladies think it will just be a regular check up (hear heart beat and pee in a cup lol), or does anything else happen?

Emzy it's going ok, just very stressful and feel like I'm really doing it alone! Every single lunchtime is taken up with rehearsing the kids, got to rehearse all day wednesday including dress rehearsal in the afternoon and then got to go to a mess dinner wednesday night, followed by a full day teaching thursday and two performances thursday evening!!

ALl I can say about this week is: roll on friday!!! Hope your first proper day of maternity leave was good and restful!x

Blimey that sounds tiring!! I bet it is fun as well though and worth it when you get to see the show! I used to love doing shows when I was at school, I was a bit of a showoff lol

My first day of maternity leave has been lovely thanks! I went to the dentist but then didn't really know what to do with myself so I went back to bed for an hour lol I've since cleaned the house, cooked the tea, made Matt's lunch for tomorrow and ironed the shirts! What a good little wifey I am lol

I bet you can't wait to go on maternity leave, sounds like you'll need it after all that rushing about! Not long to go now!

xx

Angel at my 32 week appointment it was just the usual checking wee and blood pressure, measuring the bump, feeling the baby and listening to heartbeat x

Angelz, my last appointment was a week or two ago and it was just the usual. Are you in the UK?

Mixedmamma :hugs: I hope everything is ok but i wouldnt worry about 3 cms...its not exactly hard for them to read a cm or two out esp if they are different MWs taking the readings? My main MW doesnt even use any tape she just uses feel and she's already taken a guess as to what :baby: is going to be. I have to take baby to see her and tell her later haha!!

All your appointments are the same from now on :dohh: 'are you well...yes...done' :haha: until you get to near your 40 week one and then you get told when you will get your sweep. Least thats what happend for me last time :lol:

How often are you all seeing your MWs?? Mine is seeing me tons just now...think she just enjoys the chat :haha:

I'm still seeing mine every 2 weeks blob, think it stays that way from now on for me! x

I'm every 3 weeks at the moment but after my next appointment it will go to every 2 weeks. How do MWs know if the baby's head is engaged?

Who fancies a laugh..

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Bump/IMG_4367.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"