****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Yaay for your husband getting a job :yipee: :yipee:

My last cervical check (when i was 19 weeks) was agony...maybe they are worse in pregnancy? I pretty much was waddling for the day :blush:

I got 0-3, its bloomin huge compared to all other stuff, but then I thought it will be ok for layering when its cold!!

Yea see its mad!!! Will last ages though...coats are great as you can get them really big and you just roll up the sleeves. How cute do little babies look in huge hoods though :cloud9:

I know I thought the 3-6 month looked too big, ahh well I will ebay it if she gets too big for it!! But babies do look so very cute with big hoods!!!

I thought the 0-3 one looked more like 3-6 easily!! Its the older girl stuff that seems to be tiny :wacko:

Its so weird isn't, must be dei=signer stuff thats like that!!!

Hi!
Just checking in quickly!
We got home to computer issues and just got it back from the shop.
Everything's good except that I am the moodiest, bitchiest :mamafy: these days.
I'll try to come back to catch up and update more.

Blob, I know what you mean about the cervical exam. I had my first and only one so far at the hospital and I thought I was going to die. Poor DH said he thought he was going to lose his fingers from me squeezing so hard...lol.
Sarahkka, I know what you mean but I bet I could give you a run for your money on being the bitchiest. Even DH says he will never ask me to go through this again because he can't stand to see me so miserable and suffering. Bless his heart I love him so much and I tell ya I don't know what I would do without all his help and support. He has been such a trooper through this journey.
Hope everyone else is doing well. As for me, I am doing the same and will see the OB again on Friday.

Speaking of baby's coats (it was mentioned in here today lol), my little one will be 3 months in december when it starts to get cold here and maybe about 6 months when spring starts rolling around (winters are mild here, they don't last long at all). So should I buy all her coats in 3-6 size? I would think that she's just drown in that size when she's just 3 months though, since jackets seem to be sold on the big side anyway. Any ideas if I should get some in both 3 month and 6 month sizes, or just go ahead and just buy a few with the label "3-6"? :shrug: I can't wait til I get the hang of all this baby stuff! lol

I would just get one at 0-3 now and then just buy once :baby: is here TBH... Every baby is so different, my LO was SO tall when she was born she was too tall for newborn but looked far too small in 0-3 IYKWIM. You might want to use the coat before it gets 'really' cold and then get the rest in 3-6 (but your LO might need even bigger)

Hey all, just a quick check in to say hi, i've been kind of slacking lately and just reading without replying. I had an ultrasound today that was so neat cause it was more in depth then my doctors and my babies face already looks chubby lol wondering if that means I will have a big baby.
I am now seeing my doctor every two weeks so will find out all the details of what they ultrasound showed next tuesday.

30 weeks today, seems crazy how fast its going by.

Anyway I know its a selfish one but I hope you other ladies are doing great!

It has been going fast...i think this last little bit takes ages though :hissy:

I think this last bit will take a long time.
I'm only 29 weeks and already feeling very big & awkward. Everything seems to take an age to do because I have to do it in little bits & rest in between! I can't believe baby has another 10 weeks of growing to do, and this will be the major growth spurt too!

6 and a bit weeks for me and a few others :yipee:

Just got DD a new sandpit so she is a happy bunny haha!

Congrats on OH job Drea thats great news. :happydance:

Good Luck to all those with appointments today. Hope they all go well.

Bit of a selfish post today have read all but feeling a bit crappy very tired. So Happy 31weeks to me and the 14th September Ladies. :happydance:

Morning!

Drea fab news about your oH getting a job...huge relief for you guys.
Just a shame your in alot of pain...hope things get sorted for you.xxx

I must admit I have never had a cervical exam with either of these pregnancies:shrug:
Am I meant to?? With Nathan the first time they checked my cervix was when I went to triage in labour at 39 weeks...then again obviously to see how I was dilating every 3 hours.
With this one nothing so far...is this weird??:shrug:

I have a scan today and clinic...not really looking forward to the clinic AND its gorgeous weather today too, so not wanting ot be stuck inside ALL afternoon waiting for the fecking diabetic doctor to turn up. The last clinic I was at they were 1 1/2 hours late AND took someone after me first:growlmad: so if they are late again I will NOT be haning about for them and just get the opinion of the doc instead as I am fed up with them being late and here I am on time and turn up to everything (unlike alot of ladies attending the clinic who manage to get to their extra scans but nothing else:growlmad:) oooo seems I am on a rant:haha:

Anyways...I better go and hang the washing otu and get dressed as I can go in my jim jams:blush:

Emmaxx

Oh Drea that is great news, must be a huge relief.

Ok rant ahead, feel free to skip my post!

Had rubbish appointment, and really pi**ed off, the hospital are crap, and i just don't get why i even have to go there!
I was early so I phoned ahead to see if i may be in earlier and someone had canceled so I went in so i could get back to my poorly dd asap, was kept waiting ages (although i had technacally just fiitted into this canceled slot) Then I could hear them all talking, they were short of midwifes and low on staff, so why not just re book me when i called?
Then I saw a doctor who faffed about my notes forever so I said why i thought i was there (the low lying placenta) and she did my blood pressure, prodded about the baby, couldn't find the heartbeat for any length because she was pushing so hard the baby was just moving away from it. She then went off for ages and came back with all my notes all over the place, saying i should have come back sooner to discuss the scan at the fetal medicine unit, but i really don't see why, as they reffered me and the consultant at the unit had explained it all to us, she then starts going on about how there could be a problem with the baby (which the consultant had largely ruled out) and how baby would need to be checked at birth for problems, which again I don't get, will 10 mins with me do harm then?
Anyway I have been booked in to go back again for a scan which they could have done there and then to check the placenta, and then a follow up which they can stuff where the sun dont shine.
I said to dh if they insist on this check i will just have the baby at home, I am not having the baby taken off us to be checked when the consultant had said if he had done the first scan he would not have queried it and in his opinion the baby was perfectly healthy.
I mean if baby needed attention of course it would not be an issue but why check it at birth when that can be done at discharge like it normally is, they are not going to be able to change anything looking b4 i have had time with my baby, and having had 4 i know how important those first few hours are.
Ok rant over!

Will just send hugs to all, had so much to get done today!

Got loads of paperwork to wade through due to some council mess up too, having had 2 benefits suspended through their incompetence, so was not in a good mood as it was having printed of mine and dh's bank statements for the last 16 months, what is wrong with everyone that they can't do what they are supposed to?
Having had this holiday and coming back to this i fee worse than when we went, just seems to be one thing after another! :dohh:

Was on way back from hospital and consoling myself with a bag of haribos and lost a great chunk of tooth, get the feeling you should have just stayed in bed!:shrug:

Back later in a happier mood I hope! :growlmad:

Drea congrats on hubby getting a job :wohoo:

blob 6 n a half weeks :yipee:
good luck to ladies who have appointment :thumbup:

elmaxie hope ure appointment is on time

2 days till i c baby again :wohoo: x

baby think pink sorry u had a rubbish appointment :hugs: x

Hey there ladies!!!

I have cleaned my house from top to bottom, done washing, ironing and cleaned windows!! Even took my dog for a 3 mile walk!!! Go me!! Feel refreshed after a god nights kip!!! Bumped into my mate while walking Murphy, she told me I was looking so well and couldn't believe how much I am still doing!! I guess I have good genes thanks to my Mum!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->