****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hope you are feeling better Blob, im now going to hav to check out next autumn range ;o) xx

Babythinkpink, your fine if you have had them already because you should be immune to them...just check with your midwife for some reasurance x

Poor African Queen :( xx

...and f&c *OUCH* xx

Well i've graduated today!!! ...it absolutely poured down with rain but the marquee was sooo hot i have to be taken out and they got me a drink and a biscuit then i went back in...really thought i was going to pass out! :( x

Here is a pic for you to have a giggle at...

7.jpg

Ohhh F&C your poor feet, mamabird posted a similar pic on FB. Someone recommended changing hot to cold water for a few miutes and it apparently helps

Had my first antenatal class today, all about different birth options I founf it all quite funny... got told off by DH. Once we left he said 'dont think you realise its going to be painful' my response was 'too late now, just have to wait for the day to see what cards im dealt with, no point worrying about it'..... DH this evening still constantly saying pain pain you'll be in pain... he's going completly against what my hypnobirth mw has said to me... men lol

Mixedmama 2 of my friends were measuring small, both of which were regular gym / runners.... are you sporty / If so it could be you just have strong muscles compacting everything..... both had very healthy babies and labours xx

Thanks Emzy and Fish&Chips! I guess my checkups won't change unitl 35/36 weeks?

I'm every 3 weeks at the moment but after my next appointment it will go to every 2 weeks. How do MWs know if the baby's head is engaged?

Who fancies a laugh..

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Bump/IMG_4367.jpg
Oh my goodness gracious :shock: What has your dr said about your swelling? :hugs:

congratulations lilbumpblue!

Fish and chips i thought they were my feet, :) i am the same!

I bought my paddling pool today ready to get my feet into next week.

I have growth scan and consultant tommorow so fingers crossed all is well with the girls !

Hey ladies! just popping in to say hi! and see hows everyones doing:flower:

I leave for CA on thursday and its an 8 hour flight! getting really worried i will be stuck in the middle!

Last 2 days i think LO has grown alot!! my tummy hurts and its so heavy. I was soo angry i had to go to bed! LOL o-well!! extra nervous about taking a flight on the way home when im 34 weeks!!

Also been have a TMI problem. Ive been wearing panty liners forever since i dont want to change my undies every 2 mins and lately it feels like i have diaper rash down there! dont know how else to explain....like im chafing? (sp) i get really itchy and i have to wash down there right away or it wont go away. I thought it might be a yeast infection but its not. really confused. anyone else got this?

Thanks ladies. Angelztears, my mw just basically says 'that's pregnancy for you'! I don't think much can be done other than resting them often and l putting them in cold water. Hopefully they'll get better if it cools down a bit.

Evening Ladies!

F&C my feet went like that after pregnancy (they did swell a wee bit during) I wore flight socks compression stockings and it helped alot! Also your feet up which your doing...and I love your gorgeous colour on your nails!

Poor AQ...its such horrible news:cry:Hope she is doing well.

My mw said when she measures my tum with a tape they dont mind 3cms either way:shrug:

Congrats on your graduation...shame you felt a bit rubbish:hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well...just a quick pop on before I head to bed....am shattered as I was at work today but only 5 shifts left:happydance:
I have my 32 week scan tomorrow and clinic in the afternoon....I now see the doctors and mw every 2nd week and my "normal" community mw every 3 or 4 weeks. Am pretty lucky bar the hours sitting in the hospital clinic waiting to be seen my the 2 docs and mw:dohh:

Night all.

Emma.xx

I'm every 3 weeks at the moment but after my next appointment it will go to every 2 weeks. How do MWs know if the baby's head is engaged?

Who fancies a laugh..

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Bump/IMG_4367.jpg

Just showed this photo to DH and he thought it was my feet lol I can totally sympathise as this is exactly what mine look like :hugs:

Oooh well done Lilbumpblue :yipee:

Eeeek F&C looks painful i seemed to blow up much more last pregnancy than this one? I think the more you drink the less you swell or something?? Seems to be working this time :wacko:
Did you ask how they know how :baby: is engaging?? Its the amount of head they can feel...sorry if i'm being dim and thats not what you asked :dohh:

I've been seeing my MW every two weeks but for no 'real' reason she just keeps saying to book in :lol: I think she's bored...my notes had me for every 4 weeks and then not every 2 until a bit further in :wacko:

Evening all!!

Sorry for the lack of personals!! I have read all the posts but my brain is fried!!!

I went to court today as my Mum was a witness in a case, the bloody defendant didn't turn up so that was a waste of time, so we went shopping!! Got some right bargains in Debenhams, 3 sleepsuits for £4 and some lush Ted Baker baby stuff!!!! I have been out of the house since 7.30 and finally got home around 9pm then walked the dog, I am shattered!!! I am soooo having a lazy morning!! Hope's cot bedding came from Next and they are now in the wash, they are so very cute!!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Urgh rubbish!! Least you got some good shopping... i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Ted baker for little girlies :cloud9:

They had like 60% off some things so couldn't resist!! Bought a gorgeous coat that was £18!!

Aaaaah was it a pink one?? That looks huge :lol: looks a bit like a duffle coat?? :haha:

Yes thats the one!! You got it?!!! Got some jeans and some tops too!!

Hi all, been a few days since ive been on! Ill read through when I can lol, Hope everyone doing ok. I managed sil's hen do, had a good night but was home nice and early at half 10 I was really really sore! Those dam shoes were not a good idea, They looked really comfy and not to high but boy did they make my cankles look worse!! I had a lovely mean and a good laugh tho.

Yesterday and today i was feeling pretty awful and so sore down below and my pants were really wet, today was still no better seen gp who sent me up to maternity, I had the loveliest midwife which was refreshing, heard baby who I thought was ok as id had movements, doctor came aswell and done swabs and a scraping (like a smear) sorry if tmi but oh my god i was in agony and thats not like me, ive had plenty smears and been ok, but Im still in agony now:( so it doesnt look like it was my waters (which i thought anyway) but ill get results tomorrow, he did notice I was in a lot of pain and was quite concerned but we will see, hopefully get results and be ok!. I feel violated lol.

But whilst I was in the hosp dh got news that HE HAS BEEN OFFERED A JOB!! woohoo, start date 2nd Aug so that is a relief knowing he will be back earning shortly!.

Sorry for lack of personals, Ill start reading back now:)

:rofl: yup :rofl: Its SO SO annoying though!! The baby ones look HUGE and the toddler ones are tiny :wacko: Tabs is wearing one age 5 but then the 0-3 one is MAHOOSSIVE...Weird!! I love the ted baker jeggings but cos my babies have cloth nappies you cant fit them in jeans :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->