****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Lovely bumps ladies xxx

Lilia I really hope you get seen tonight and have your mind put to rest xxx

I am just about to go walk Murphy, then a nice shower and gonna have some raspberries and meringue!!! Can't wait for Ian to come home tomorrow!!

Nooooo! Raspberries and meringue are my thing at the moment too! Esp with a bit of elmlea on top mmmmmmmmmmm

Bekkelez your bump is fantastic

EmzyWemzy - what a gorgeous name, I think weve made more work for ourselves by staying team yellow

Lillybells - we liked Jack but a close friend of mine had a baby 6 weeks ago and named him Jack. I really want a short list so when baby comes we can say yep they look like ----- (fill in the blanks). I like Oliver, George, Alfred (Alfie), Edward or Leonard but I just wind up my OH anytime I call bump by a boys name. Since 12 weeks we have been calling bump Tarquin (as we initially thought we would never name our child tarquin... its oddly growing on us)

Lillia I agree with mrs J - go to the hospital now and let OH meet you there, hope your mind is put to rest soon xx

Limpetsmum - glad the dentist could fix your tooth :happydance: Theres nothing worse than bad toothache

i ducked out of the dentist today, i called them to say i had a bad cough and no toothache so re booked it, as it was they said they receptionist i spoke to yesterday didn't book me in, just as well i didn't go!

I have worked non stop clearing out the wardrobe in the bedroom, I bought some of those vac pac bags, they are fab, I got the entire contents of the top and bottom of the wardrobe into 2 bags now back in the top of the wardrobe.
It meant i can take all the baby stuff out and sorted, and i put up the chest of drawers, and shared the space between baby and dd, so all baby stuff now unpacked, and ready to go.
Put a little unit together, just a plastic trolley thing for my undies and bits and bobs and i am really pleased how it has all gone. I have just put non pregnant clothes in the bags, I was looking at how small they are, my old jeans just fit over the front of my bump! It feels like i will never be back in them but i know i will, my nice size 8 little jeans! I had to vac pack my pre pregnant underwear there was so much of it, didn't know i had so much frilly stuff!! Its all big pants now!:dohh:

Next job is to get the moses basket out and air it, and make it up, I bought the matching bedding so it will look so cute, i can't wait to do it!

Got to go, dd is asking to go to bed (unheard of) so will have to catch up later, that's my stuff, be back for the rest!

:hugs:xx

Hi Ladies!

Well I haven't been able to properly catch up on all those posts...let's see what I can remember. lol

Lillia: I agree with all the other ladies...go get checked...better be safe than sorry. :hugs:

Limpetsmum: sorry to hear about your experience at the dentist. :-(:hugs:

And to all the ladies experiencing pelvic pain...Ugh...isn't it horrible! My right hip is killing me!! Hopefully it gets better when the heat goes away and I'm not so uncomfortable.

Besides that I am really annoyed...made arrangements to leave work early as I had a MW meeting at 2pm. I get to her office and the lights are off and the door is locked. There was a note on the door addressed to a Tina?? Saying there was a birth and she didn't have her local number to contact her. Well what about me?! they have my number!! So anyway...came back home. :growlmad: I mean now I have the rest of the day off...but now I'll have to make arrangements for another day when they get around to calling me!!

And Ladies! Fab bumps! My stretch marks were SOOOO bad early to mid pregnancy(they started around 7 weeks) that they have actually started to lighten already. since so many of you were brave. Here is my bump today...32+6.

xo

Attachments

• 32+6 stretch marks.jpg
    32+6 stretch marks.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 32+6 stretch marks_2.jpg
    32+6 stretch marks_2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 7
Fab bump mamabird! your stretchies look just like mine, you couldn't see mine too well in that pic since it was resized tho!

Evening all!

Limpetsmum it's so good to see you feeling better and back to your normal self! :hugs:

Loving all the bump pics, they are all different and all gorgeous! Lovely babbas in all those bellies!! :kiss: I have been lucky with all three pregnancies in the stretch mark department, but both my mum and gran escaped stretch mark free and I think there is something in that!

Lilia I hope you have rang Triage and got yourself looked at. :hugs:

Had a bit of a rotten afternoon myself. Grrrr. After picking up Archie from school, we went off to meet DH at the swimming pool as usual. I was enjoying my much needed swim, until I got the most awful pain down the right side of my bump. I thought I could swim it off, but it got so bad I had to stop and couldn't move at all in the water for the pain. DH said I went really pale and I felt sick. It took about 15 mins for it to ease off enough for me to get out and get changed, and then I was leaning against the wall in the shower room because I couldn't stand up properly. It was awful. I got home, and the baby was so quiet. In the sensible part of my brain I thought it was just a pulled muscle and I should chill out, but the other non-rational part was panicking. So in the end I did phone triage, who said they thought it probably was a pulled muscle but that I should do the drinking iced water and sitting down thing for an hour and monitor the baby's movements. He/she moved about 3 times in that hour, and hiccups, so that reassured. Triage then rang back and said all sounds fine and just to monitor things.

So now I am sat on my gym ball aching like mad cos I think I held myself funny in my panic. Why do these little things happen to panic us? But at least things seem to be okay now!

Hey all, Broadband been playing up and dongle cant really handle forums! Im trying to catch up.....

Lilia, go get checked, I had the same at the weekend and on mon was still a bit wet, called gp and went up to maternity assesments and they were so lovely, I was thinking like you what if im fine etc but really it only takes a doc 5 mins to check if they have burst, I got checked, and got swabs and tests done, heard my bubba aswell, I was so relieved when I left. Big :hug: honey and remember its your baby and you need to know best.x

Limpetsmum, glad dentist sorted your toothache, there is nothing worse.

Babythinkpink, you were so productive today and hope you are feeling better:) I know I cant wait to get my moses up aswell!!

Loving all the bump pics, I cant get mine uploaded, ill get dh to do it later!

I think we have settled on our name for Bubba and we have kept it a secret from everyone, as with the sex, most of the family dont know but some do!

I have a growth scan tomorrow morning and to see my consultant so hoping that all goes ok, and of course be delighted to see bubs again:)

Sorry for all peeps I have forgot!!!!

Emzy I meant to say before too that I did go to see my physio, a few weeks ago. To be honest, the only helpful things I gained from it were to get a gym ball and a pelvic support. Because of my job I already know a bit about pelvic anatomy and muscles, and had the time to do a bit of homework. I guess the only thing which will really really help is having the baby! Hee hee! Sounds like your group was good though. x

Drea congrats on your hubby finding work, that must be good for your stress levels.

Names are so hard. At the moment, we are on Samuel James for a boy (will be Sam) and Evie Ada (poor lass, middle name after my lovely gran) for a girl.

Thanks Asher hon, hope you had a good holiday!!

Oh stress levels right down and a HUGE weight of our minds:)

Goooooorgeous bump photos!!!! I might go and take a proper one soon :lol:

Lilia i really hope everything is ok hun :hugs:

F&C that is so sad :cry:

Also...has anyone else got swollen 'bits' :blush: Am sad on my ice pad from post birth Tabs :lol: but OMG feels so much better :haha:

Hi guys, hope everyone is well. I had my 28 week appointment the other week and she said baby is breech-which is normal at that point and I had guessed due to the constant bladder kicking!!!!! But since then I have been getting a lot of kicks in my sides so I can only guess that she has moved and is sitting sideways!!! Halfway there I guess!! When I lay in bed she kicks the mattress if I'm on my side!! Where is everyone else getting kicked most? I also fond that I get stomach aches where she seems to roll over and squash my stomach.

Limpetsmum, so glad you're feeling better!

Lilia, i hope you went to get checked and all was well!

Bekklez, i think i know what you mean about the pain in the lady bits... sometimes it feels like she's hitting a nerve down there, in my cervix area, and its such a sharp sudden pain it causes me to gasp and bend over :shrug:

Everyones bumps look so great, i'll have to post some of mine soon :)

So far for a name were thinking of Willow Ann:) but our options are still open

Morning!!!

Can't believe how windy it is today outside!! I over slept this morning, I am showered and dressed and just had my breakfast!! Need to go do some shopping, my cupboards are empty, not good!!!

Morning ladies :)
Well i waited until my OH was home then rang triage again. They said they were a little busy but i was more than welcome to go in if i wanted. By this time though my OH had reassured me a lot, and i was getting lots of movement again, so i decided not to go unless i felt any pain or wetness or anything like that (which i haven't - thank god!). So its good to know i have the option of just going in, and i feel much more reassured. I just hope its my weak bladder rather than anything else! Thank you again for all your help xxxx

Lilia, glad you are feeling better! At least if it happens again you should just go straight up xx

lilea glad your feeling better:hugs:

drea good luck at scan today :thumbup:

loving the bump pics :dance:

limpetsmum glad your feeling a bit better :hugs:

blob i dont have swollen bits, i have shooting pains in my lady bits and my back is killing me :cry:

any1 watching jermey kyle, im in tears those kids are amazing :cloud9:

got my scan today :wohoo: hope you are all well xxx

Good luch adapton and drea with your scans today!

Emzdreamgirl - my baby is also currently in breech and I have kicking either directly on my bladder or on my left side high and low. It makes me feel weird when laying on left side and baby kicks the mattress. Im sure the past few days ive had swishing movements rather than kicks where baby is trying to shift.

Lillia glad you feel happier today

Well good news got my results this morning from the exam I sat in May i've amazingly passed, I was so happy I phoned DH and just cried. Its such a relief, Only one big exam left before I qualify !!

Still off work as i'm still feeling nauseous and faint and sweaty.... not very attractive hoping I'm just tired and resting will sort me out
xxx

Lilia - glad you are feeling better

Apaton&Drea - good luck with your scans

Jellycat - well done on passing your exams.

Becs - I have empty cupboards too and am trying to summons the energy to go to the supermarket. I hate food shopping!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with painful lady bits. Mine aren't particularly swollen I just get aching pains in them, the inside of my thighs and my lower back especially when I have been walking about.

I just bought a new Samsonite Pop up travel cot on Ebay for £16.99. https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Special-Offe...rniture_ET&hash=item27ab5b0494#ht_2092wt_1138
I thought it would be good for staying at family for the first few months (especially at Christmas) but that it might also be good for using in the living room during the day. I'll probably be travelling down to see my family on my own (as DH won't be able to get time off outside of the school holidays) so I didn't want to be messing about with putting a big travel cot together. My Nan (which is probably where I will stay) doesn't have masses of room so I think it will be perfect. I do like a bargain!

Right - best get some lunch. Catch up with you lovely ladies later x

Sounds like a good bargain, MrsJ. I like the look of the pop up travel cots and might investigate for visiting family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->