****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Thanks again for all the advice girls :) I have decided i am going to wait til OH gets back from work then ring triage and tell them i'm still worried, hopefully they will give me a check!

It's so nice to see bumps with stretchmarks , it s good to see something different to the usual perfect bumps and a relief to know i'm not the only one! Well done for being so brave girls! xxx

Mrs J your bump is lovely and your stretch marks don't look bad at all! I agree that they are down to genetics, as my mum and gran also got them when they were pregnant, so not much we can do about them! x

Thanks guys x

Emzy - they are really red when they pop up (literally 3 or 4 over-night) but I honestly think slathering on the Cowshed stuff is helping to make them go silver quicker even if it isn't preventing them x

Thanks guys x

Emzy - they are really red when they pop up (literally 3 or 4 over-night) but I honestly think slathering on the Cowshed stuff is helping to make them go silver quicker even if it isn't preventing them x

Hmm maybe I should get some! I have been rubbing on stretchmark oil but it has made naff all difference! I should try palmers coco butter again, as that really seemed to help the ones I've had in the past get less red x

Hey girls,

I hope everyone is ok? I was wandering if anyone knows if anyone has had there September babies yet-hopefully not as still a tad early. And is there a thread already on this? Would be good to keep up to date on all the little lovely babies born!

xx

Gorgeous bumps ladies!:thumbup:

I must admit I was so embarrassed by my stretch marks when I got them with Nathan but I too was prone to them when I hit puberty and with loosing and gaining weight. But yeah they were red and sore looking to begin with and I used cocoa butter, bio oil and various creams but still got them but I did have nice soft skin and I guess it helped them become less red too.
I call them my tiger stripes and once I had nathan I never noticed them...maybe because I was so busy and I never have my tummy out anyways but seeing them in my bump pic I was a bit OMG:blush:but hey we are bumpy and gorgeous what can I say!!:happydance:

Well I thought I better update now while Nathan is eating his tea about yesterday at my scan and clinic.

Baby is measuring on the 95th centile still and was laying transverse so hoping and praying she turns by my 36 weeks growth scan or they will automatically section me since they dont think baby would turn of its own accord...I dont want a section so am hoping she turns:cry:
Clinic was better....my diabetes is so far ebing controlled with the one metaformin tablet a day so am sticking to that for the mean time.
Still just the 2kg gained so far weight wise:happydance:
BP was great and so was my urine....so they are very happy bar baby being in bad position but there is still time yet for her to turn. But it may explain why by the end of the day my hips have been sore since her head and bum are resting near there...and why i have something solid and hard jabbing me under the ribs when I sit down:haha:

I had a bad night sleep last night. WOke at 3:20 with bad heart burn to the point I had to get out of bed and drank all the milk out our fridge:blush: then when I got back in baby started to preform some kind of gymnastics in my stomache which was very sore and left me feeling like I have been kicked in the tummy all day. Then just as I was drifting back off my brother texted me at 4:15am...grrr so that was me wide awake and Nathan was up at 6:30am...to say I am knackered now is an understatement. Oh well work tomorrow for a rest:haha:

Right better go feed the pudding.

May be back later...sorry for the fly bys today. I hope your all well.

Emma.xx

Hi lillybells, I'll be updating the front page with all the lovely birth announcements. Unfortunately one of our stars has been born already but didn't make it. xx

Emma, our baby is measuring in the 98th centile but I'm not having another scan. He does currently seem to be in the right position though which is good. x

Hi lillybells, I'll be updating the front page with all the lovely birth announcements. Unfortunately one of our stars has been born already but didn't make it. xx

Ah thats made me really sad! here's to hoping and praying all other Sept Stars are born healthy and I will be looking forward to hearing all about them

xx

Emzy and MrsJ, Lovely Bumps xx

Limpetsmum hope all goes well at the Dentist

Lilia hope triage manage to sort things out, think your doing the best thing as your worried.

Work told me to stay at home today after my fainting episode yesterday so been sitting all day knitting. At least the baby blanket is finally coming on now. Got the nursery furniture coming on Friday so excited to be able to finally get the room sorted out.

Going to read some hypnobirthing later.... by the way has everyone got names now for their babies ? We still can't decide on a boys name and am starting to worry now that we will end up calling them something like Elmo... I dont want my child named after a sesame street puppet

Go on then, while we're sharing stretch marks! here's a few of mine. I had some before pregnancy too. So meh! you can't see them as well now I've resized the pic but it was huge before so I had to!
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/DSCF9337-1.jpg?t=1279123010
And covered - looks a lot bigger somehow :shrug:
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/Snapshot_20100714_2.jpg

Here's the start of our Nursery too, it's pink!
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/DSCF9305-1.jpg?t=1279123102
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/DSCF9304-1.jpg?t=1279123163

And just for fun, I tried to get a pic of me and my OH the other day and just looked back on the pictures. This is what I end up with :dohh:
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/DSCF9291-1.jpg?t=1279123068
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/DSCF9288-1.jpg?t=1279123264​

LOL Bekklez at the pictures of you and your OH! That's the sort of pics I get if I try and get nice ones of me and Matt ha ha Love the bump, your stretchies are not bad at all and my bump also looks bigger covered! Very odd! Nursery is looking lovely too x

Jellycat we are calling our baby Holly Marie... that's if she is definitely a girl, if she comes out a boy we have nooo idea! ha ha Well we've had it checked 3 times at scans so I'm pretty sure she's a girl lol

xx

Your strechmarks dont look bad to me Bekklez, somohow I have so far managed to escape them but there is still time!!

Jellycat I am in the same boat for a girl we like Isla, Scarlett and Megan (Isla being the fav) And with a boy all I can really think of is Jack. I think it is so hard deciding!!

x

Emma, our baby is measuring in the 98th centile but I'm not having another scan. He does currently seem to be in the right position though which is good. x

Awww I am only getting them every 4 weeks due to the diabetes.

But they kept saying with Nathan to expect a huge baby of over 10lbs and he was only 8lb 11.5oz so think it can be very wrong so am not panicing too much she is huge:haha:

Aww lovely bump Bekklez and yeah its mad how much bigger bumps look under your clothes...and yes your nursery is pink! Better keep us updated on the nursery pics as it looks lovely so far!

Emma..x

I can't wait for OH to get back from work so i can ring triage! I feel like crying i'm so worried :( Baby has hardly moved at all today i just want to know for sure that everything is ok :( xx

I can't wait for OH to get back from work so i can ring triage! I feel like crying i'm so worried :( Baby has hardly moved at all today i just want to know for sure that everything is ok :( xx

Hun, why don't you go straight to the hospital and ask OH to meet you there? x

Lovely bumps ladies xxx

Lilia I really hope you get seen tonight and have your mind put to rest xxx

I am just about to go walk Murphy, then a nice shower and gonna have some raspberries and meringue!!! Can't wait for Ian to come home tomorrow!!

Hi Ladies i'm baaaa aaaack! & as you may well guess my pain is all gone :happydance:. The dentist was as bad as always........no, i'm not being fair there......it was worse than usual. They decided to re-dress so they numbed me up & waited for it to work, whilst i was in the waiting area i had the usual palpitations i have after lignocaine (only it hit me worse being pregnant i think). Half way through drilling the temp filling out i went all hot & passed out:blush:on coming round i vomited:blush::blush::blush:then i was ok & they even managed to get most of the root out but put another temp filling in when i told them to hurry up. On sitting me up i passed out again :blush: but at least i didn't vomit on coming round this time :thumbup:. I've never been sick at the dentist & was mortified!!! My dentist suddenly softened to me & we shared tails of pregnancy related illnesses :haha:.
She even numbed inside my tooth to give me more pain relief, it's wearing off now (as in i can speak without sounding special) & it all feels great in there :happydance:. She wanted me to have antibiotics as it's the root which is infected (may explain the symptoms i had last night) but the only ones i can have are not advised in pregnancy so were gonna see how i go without & take them as a last resort.
Ok, i'll stop waffling now. Thank again for all your support......:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Someone then suggested echinacia (again, sp?!) and so I started taking the capsules and drinking the tea and I was hardly ill at all after a month or so of doing that. I only stopped since I found out I was pregnant and plan on starting up again afterwards, as I don't want my health to go back down hill again
Heehee - how weird, i took those before i got pregnant too & had a clean bill of health for a year! Hope to re-start them if i can after bubba is born - need to check on breastfeeding whilst on them though.

Going to read some hypnobirthing later.... by the way has everyone got names now for their babies ? We still can't decide on a boys name and am starting to worry now that we will end up calling them something like Elmo... I dont want my child named after a sesame street puppet
Elmo LMAO aww you had me in stitches! I kinda like Elmo (the red one is super cute too lol). We are sorted for a boy but still nothing for a girl......and i think we've nearly exhausted every girls name under the sun. DH says we will call her girl :dohh:.

Lovely bumps ladies, i will share mine when i have a bit of makeup on - honest! lol (or at least don't look washed out from toothache, vomiting or passing out :haha:)

Bek - what a fabby pink room! I want one (for me....sod the bubba). When i split from my shit of an ex i promised myself a pink bedroom - even bought a net type drape for over my bed with rosebuds all over it.........then my DH came & whisked me off my feet.......i never got my pink bedroom :cry: but i got the best husband ever & a hyperactive baby growing inside me :cloud9: i guess it's true some things money really can't buy eh!

somohow I have so far managed to escape them but there is still time!!
same here, bet i get them during labour or something stoopid! Only this morning DH was praising me for my constant moisture efforts as he puts that down to no stretchmarks, i put it down to sheer luck cos i have them across my ass & thighs from puberty :haha: my mom also looks like google maps bless her, i swear if you zoom in you can see the cars on the drive lol :haha:

Oh Lilia, go get checked out hunny :hugs: don't wait for DH, as Mrs said he can meet you there hun & you'll have got things underway (you know how hospitals like to faff). Keep us informed sweetheart & good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->