****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Did anyone watch extraordinary breastfeeding last night on sky watch?? Im just about to watch it now as i sky+ it! x

Sorry Nursekel missed your post, Hope you dont get to stir crazy on the bedrest xx

Limpets, lovely bump pic!!!!

Babythinkpink, I hope the low feeling goes, I get like that for the odd day then I'm ok again. (((hugs))).x

Krakir, yay on the maternity leave!!!

I hope noone minds me adding my bump pics.

nursekel and asher sorry didnt read posts earlier, hope your babies stay put for a while longer :hugs:

limpetsmum and snoozie lovley bumps:thumbup:

lilbumpblue never seen it whats is about :nope:

well ive reasearched a little bit and ladies thanx baby can turn so im not panicking just going to figure out what exercises can help as id like to be back on my feet quick after birth :)

ive just ordered the most beautiful moses basket its soo cute :cloud9:

hope every1 is ok x

Sending all you ladies that are down and poorly a massive HUG!!!!! Hope you all feel better soon xxxxxx

Limpets and Snoozie lovely bumps xx

Apaton I really hope your monkey turns xx

I am shattered tonight, so just a quick one from me!!!

nursekel and asher sorry didnt read posts earlier, hope your babies stay put for a while longer :hugs:

limpetsmum and snoozie lovley bumps:thumbup:

lilbumpblue never seen it whats is about :nope:

well ive reasearched a little bit and ladies thanx baby can turn so im not panicking just going to figure out what exercises can help as id like to be back on my feet quick after birth :)

ive just ordered the most beautiful moses basket its soo cute :cloud9:

hope every1 is ok x

I actually realised id seen it before...its about a group of woman who believe in breastfeeding for as long as their child wants it! One woman is breastfeeding a 7 yr old! Im not against BF and will be breastfeeding my baby but surely there as to be a point where enough is enough! :) xx

yeah :thumbup: i might try find it and watch it :) x

This 7 yrs old is quite a strange little girl, she is now beginning to lose the sucking reflex and she is shouting at her Mum telling her that she is doing something to stop the milk and when her mum explained about the sucking reflex she said you are happy that im losing it! little madam...oooh she now has a bra on with oranges in it saying when she has boobies she will be able to drink her own milk :wacko: lol x

ive read it and forgotten who sais what so to those who have breech babies i hope they turn soon.
if your feeling low i hope after some sleep your better tommorow.

Its my last day of work tommorow and its going to be really sad, ive spent the evening writing goodbye and thankyou cards and crying x

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, so nice to have a bunch of girls like you around!

I am trying to chill out, think positive and just get on with it. I'm not feeling so good and I think it's infection getting to me. Baby is nice and active so that's cool. I am so ready for a good night's kip and then come back happy tomorrow!

Hugs nursekel, it sucks being on bedrest but is for the best. I hope you get some reassurance from your OB. It must be hard for your DD. I think our little ones find it hard to be apart from us especially when they know it's because something's not quite right. xx

Thank you honey and you try and get a good night's rest.
A huge thank you to all of you supportive ladies. It is so great to have such a great group to help each other out.
You ladies with the breech babies just get bossy and tell those bubs they will get head down! LOL
Genie, I know how hard the good byes can be if you work with a lovely group of people. Just look at the positive side though.....you get to start your leave. Yipee!

heres baby patons scan today :thumbup:

some random in newlook told me im having a girl :haha:

https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/babypaton33weeks001.jpg

Apaton that is a fab pic! So sweet!!

Loving all the new bump pics today ladies too! Limpetsmum and Snoozie you look great!

Right I'm off to bed. night all. xx

Hey girls!
Here are couple of bump picks of me from our holiday. I think I was 27 weeks? Anyway, super tired last night - too tired to post.
Really sorry to hear how many of you are feeling sick, on bedrest, facing some baby issues, etc.
I'm pretty good physically, but still really tired.
Am going to :sleep: early again tonight.

Attachments

• P1040783_2.jpg
    P1040783_2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 6
  • P1040785_2.jpg
    P1040785_2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 7
Apaton - Is your scan front view? sorry if i'm being stupid

Sarahka - Looks like you enjoyed your holiday, lovely bump pic

I've been up all night with sickness and dishorrea I feel dreadful. Had to get up early this morning becuase we have nursery furniture being delivered, argos order, tesco order and boiler being serviced. Could of really done with relaxing today xx

Jellycat what a nightmare xx Hope you manage to get some rest inbetween and don't get caught out on the loo!!

Sarahkka lovely pics x

I slept ok last night then Murphy decided it was playtime at 4am, wouldn't of been so bad but he had his bloody ball with a bell in it!!! Luckily we have no neighbours!! I had a really weird dream about our next house, it was awful!!!!
I am making a chocolate fudge cake today for Ian's birthday!! So gonna go hang the washing out and have a shower, hoover then get cracking with it!!!

33 weeks!!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0003-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"