****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I had a look online as I always get a VIP thingy but I have already got all I want!! There are some gorgeous bits on the new catalogue that I shall be ordering lol!!

I've ordered loads from the new catalogue too. I got the new catalogue delivered at the same time as my order haha! Next do gorgeous boys stuff! Everywhere does lovely girls stuff but boys stuff is so limited that i end up buying it all from next!

Yeah i abso love the boys clothes in Next, think this is why im thinking of going!!!

Ooooh LOVE next sale...but i have spent too much recently :dohh:

OMFG can i have a small tantrum... I apparently did NOT calculate my wallpaper right and i've run out :cry: :cry: :cry: So now i need to see if i can find the same colour :hissy:

blob -oh no a decorating crissi!!!! i always buy about 3 rolls too many as i get scared then have to take them back lol.....

hope you find it.

Hmm next sale is tempting but can ireally be bothered to fight people just to get a new maternity top or two - ... no i cant!! i'd rather pay full price atm.

ill definately go to the next one though when i have a cute lil baby to buy for hehe...

ladies just quickly im just back from united colours of benneton and they have lovley maternity stuff on sale , dont know if they have a website :wacko: just thought id share :thumbup: x

Yea but the rolls were £27 each :hissy: and i only need ONE strip :hissy: :hissy:

Thanks Apaton :flower:

hey girls, just popping in - off for a week away tomorrow morning so won't be around. just visiting family but it will be great to get out of the house, I'm going a bit mad stuck here!

hope those breech babies turn, it's certainly not too late still plenty of time for them to do it. I'm also surprised that breech baby seems to be an almost definate c-section.

I need to get the new Next catalogue I think. Can't be doing with the sale - I hate sales! Well, I like a bargain but I just cannot be doing with the crowds and the muddled up rails :wacko:

Hey ladies!

What's on sale in Next? I know my OH's parents just bought a lot of the little chickie set for Ellie's bedroom, wonder if they missed out on it being reduced!

Sorry I haven't caught up, there's been lots of chatting!

(I hate exclamation marks)

hey ladies i always read these posts but havent ever posted here, but wanted to say hi!!
unfortunatly though, my 1st post is a selfish one as i wanted to put a couple of bump pics on!
Only 9 1/2 weeks to go!
[URL=https://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k168/Mouseyhels/?action=view&current=bump30weeksside.jpg][IMG]https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k168/Mouseyhels/th_bump30weeksside.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k168/Mouseyhels/?action=view&current=bump30weeksfront.jpg][IMG]https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k168/Mouseyhels/th_bump30weeksfront.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

....just realised the front facing one looks like ive wet myself...i havent (honest!) i'd just bathed our son!!!!!!

Heya Helen! Fab bump and welcome in :D I wouldn't have noticed the wet patch if you hadn't have mentioned :haha:
:flower:

Hi

Fish&Chips can u put team pink next to my names thanks we eventually found out through a growth scan today

Thanks

Just got back from my last monthly appointment(on to two weeks now), and baby is head down! :happydance:

Woo hoo Krakir on a head down baby!

Turn breech babies, turn!!

Congrats on pink, Scotsgal.

Welcome Helen, and fab bump! You look great! Wet patch included!

Well things certainly seem to have settled off for me somewhat today. Am sore and feel very bruised from the goings on of the last couple of days, but haven't had any proper pains today which has got to be a good thing! Baby has been nice and active too, so fingers crossed whatever's going on is settling somewhat.

No news from Nursekel yet today, hope things are okay over there.

I'm grabbing 5 mins online whilst the boys are sat watching "The Cat in the Hat" - they are loving it, and I am loving the peace.

Hope everyone okay today. xx

:hi: helen & welcome:)

Congrats on a pink bump scotgal:)

Asher, Mason is in front of space chimps just now, ah the peace is so good!!! Glad you feeling better.

Yay Krakir!! head down.

Blob, just pop into the store and take a really REALLY long bit off the tester lololololololol

hi Helen and congrats on the pink scotsgirl!

Ive had a very emotional last day at work i received lots of wonderfull presents, i am currently trying to find a comfy position on the sofa to try to chill out x

Hey!

Hello Helen...yeah yeah likely story about the wet patch! Glad to see you here at last!xx:hugs:Bump is looking fabby!x

Well I am gonna have a ranting selfish post now....

Basically I am pissed off at OH work. He asked for a week today off so he could stay at home and help me as I am getting more tired...his work said no too many people off on the day shift (he works 7amor 08:30am until 7pm or 10pm and they usually say only 1 person off per shift) OKAY - fine. So last night he came home announcing that next weekend instead of working the late shift until 10pm he was doing early shifts (which would finish at 3pm as its the weekend yes strange shifts!) as they were short...erm hang on they wont give you annual leave but they will ask you to swap and help them cover??:growlmad:
So I said well can you get tomorrow off as weekends arent busy and noone on his shift is off so it shouldnt be a problem and they said no!:growlmad:
SERIOUSLY!! I went mental and told him he wasnt going to do the early shifts for them and they can find someone else...which he has and they are having to pay a contractor to do the shifts (probably 3 times more than if he did it so they are being shafted for money!)
It was only a few months ago they took him into a meeting about his sickness as he was off 4 times in the last 6 months with illness...yes he is never ill but Nathan started going to a childminder and I have been off about 10 times in 2 months...:shrug:
Then they started on how he had emergency annual leave when he was snowed in:nope:I mean was he meant to hike the 20 odd miles to work??
They dont give out careres leave (my work you get 2 weeks/10days) and they also said they "spotted a pattern" in his sickness but wouldnt elaborate:shrug:

I am so so mad right now its untrue...I HATE his work:cry:

So you have to book annual leave 4 weeks in advance, if you want next day annual leave it HAS to be for an emergency. And wo betide you if your ill!!

I mean he works in ruddy IT!!

I work in the NHS and can call up sick, on the morning if I needed to I can also call in for emergency annual leave and can request annual leave for the next day so long as no more than another 1 or 2 staff are off sick/on leave!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

So we are going to work out if I have baby on my due date he gets 2 weeks paternity leave then I am gonna make him put in for the following 2 weeks as annual leave...if I have baby early so be it!

And this is just the major part of my bad day....I swear its the 13th today not the 16th!!

I am gonna try and read back and see whats been going on over the last few days and try and catch up.

So sorry for the rant I have been a hormonal crying mess all day because of these idiots!!

Emma.xx

oh ems....hope tomorrow comes and you feel better...it is horrible and they are selfish *******s but it WILL all work out! x x big hugs x

Oh Emma thats so shite xx

Bekks we have just got the Little Chicky stuff from Next, its in the new catalogue!! Its lush!!

Just had a massive slice of cake and it was bloody lush!!!

Grrr Emma that is so annoying. I don't blame you for ranting. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->