****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

sarahkka and little a lovley bumps:thumbup:

jellycat sorry ure feeling ill :hugs:

my scan the baby is at the side with the arm over the face , my mum couldnt c it was ages lol x

Looking fab Little A!!

I am so stoopid, got all my bits ready to make my cake and realised I have no eggs lmao!! I shall have to nip out to the farm up the road and get some!! I can't believe that one of the October ladies has had their baby!! I am still convinced that Hope is going to be late, if she is like me and a nosy cow she will be early but I think she is like Ian and just loves to sleep!!!

Morning!

Gosh you ladies can chat! I am so sorry as I have no time to read back and see whats going on as I literraly have 10 mins before Nathan might wake.

Get the just that there is alot of ill people...I hope your all feeling better soon:hugs:

I am very tired these days and have told hubby he needs to take some days holiday or I might pack in completely as am shattered.:dohh:I mean what will I be like when baby arrives...a bit more nimble on my feet as I wont have a huge bump getting in my way so I can catch Nathan :haha:
Other than that I am plodding along.

Has anyone started mat leave yet? I have 2 weeks to go and am a bit mixed about it as I cant wait to not be at work but then work is my sanity at the same time....:shrug:

Better go see the gossip...as I say I am so sorry to miss anything exciting out and do hope your all well or getting better!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Cute bump limpetsmum, Snoozie, Little A and Sarahkka

Think i might do one later :wohoo:

Apaton i wouldnt lose faith hun, so many people i speak to say their babies turned. Have you tried lying on your back and lifting your pelvis so its higher than your head? It has an 80% + success rate :thumbup: It made baby flip everytime i tried it...you're meant to do it from 32weeks onwards?? :hugs:

Sorry all too poorly to say much, really in a bad way, coughing, and peeing myself, I am like a 90 yr old:haha:
I had to sleep on the sofa last night as i couldn't stop coughing, I decided i would sleep better not disturbing dh so about half 1 i went downstairs.
Got all the kids off poorly today so a right houseful, at least dd who had it first is starting to feel a bit better, I am a few days behind her.
Having to send dh out to get shopping today, i just cant manage it, I had a bath and feel better for it but the rest of the cold is kicking in now with sneezing and nose started running so feeling terrible!
Baby is having a few wriggle times but because of the coughing i think i am preventing as much wriggles as it would like, there was a good wriggle after the bath so i was happier for that and know baby is ok despite all the coughs and sneezes.

Sorry its all me, me, me, I have had a read through, and some lovely scan and bump pics, little A lovely to see you, either you have been quiet of i have just not noticed your posts but was wondering if you were ok!

Although i don't work i consider my maternity leave to start when school runs finish for the summer in a weeks time, 50 miles less a day sure feels like time off to me! So all being well the children will be ok for their last week of school, and then we all break up:happydance:
Not too worried about them going back to school Sept as it will be local, double:happydance:!!

Seeing babies arrive from ttc buddies is getting me all exited, i fell pregnant only a few cycles after!:happydance:

Lots of :happydance: for someone feeling so bloomin rough!

Got to go my cold is calling!!

Big hugs to you all, will return to catching us prop asap!

:hugs:xx

:hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon.

I'm feeling really mean, i just put Tabs down for a nap as she's going to nursery today so neeeds to sleep :dohh: but she's screaming at me...I hate leaving her ARGH!! If she doesnt fall asleep in 10 mins will get her up though :cry:

My chocolate fudge cake smells so yummy, gotta wait for it to cool and then make the fudge icing!!!!! Just made a fritatta for lunch so looking forward to scoffing my face in a mo!!!!!

Hi ladies

Asher and Nursekel, tell those babies to stay put!! Hope you two have a nice rest xx

Apaton, hope baby decides to turn round soon! Like someone else said get on all fours crawling around the house! Also get on the gym ball and lean forward a bit whilst watching telly. I just got a gym ball yesterday to help with pelvic pain.

Lovely bumps ladies!

Emma, I started maternity leave this week! Well, left my temp job as I'm not going back. I'm glad I did as I couldn't manage much longer, was getting really really tired.

Isn't it funny that so many of us are feeling down/ill/off colour at the moment? I don't feel ill, I just feel a bit off... can't quite put my finger on it. I'm not sleeping very well because of the pain in my hips so I think it's that, but I just have a bit of an achy bump and have been getting millions of braxton hicks. I constantly need a wee and just generally feel a bit icky at the moment! I'm sure it'll pass soon enough. I don't think the grey rainy weather helps either!

Hope everyone feels better soon xx

Morning ladies (well....kinda lol). How crap am i sleeping now :nope: my hips hurt when i lie down so i can't get comfy & when i do whatever side i am on goes numb after about 20 mins so i have to shuffle around again :growlmad:.
Baby feels like he's moved around again as last night my bump went very tight & quite uncomfortable - it's as though he finds the position which makes him the most snug & settles there until i stretch a little more :dohh:
Decided to change bed clothes this morning & freshen the house up (also put aborbent sheet on bed.......just in case:haha:) i thought i was doing well until i realised i had put the machine on without any powder or fabric conditioner in it :dohh:.

Jellycat - thanks hun, it was darker but since holidaying in Florida so regularly it goes blonde of it's own accord ver quickly with the use of GHD's & during the summer :shrug:

:hugs: thinkpink

lovely picks snoozie - are they professional?

Yeah fab top & bump little A, i bought another 3 tops from Mothercare monday in the sale as they were buy one get one half price & the third was only £5 anyway. They are all just casual cross over t-shirt type ones (but they actually fit over my bump whereas i've outgrown my others lol) But they are also breastfeeding tops so will get some good use out of them hopefully :thumbup:

Well, i've vowed not to spend the day online :blush: so i'm going to put my washing on the line & get the house all nice & clean :thumbup:
Chat later ladies, hope your all feeling better soon :hugs:

Angie i have already told you - get ur ass round my house and start cleaning!!!

Lovely bump pics and scan pic....

Is anyone else leaving it quite late to start Maternity leave? im not finishing until im 38 weeks along..... i wanted more time the other side with baby but now im thinking about how much harder its going to get.... i suppose we'll have to see what happens....

Lovely bump pics and scan pic....

Is anyone else leaving it quite late to start Maternity leave? im not finishing until im 38 weeks along..... i wanted more time the other side with baby but now im thinking about how much harder its going to get.... i suppose we'll have to see what happens....

Good afternoon ladies...i finish work on the 27th August and LO is due 7th September so yes im leaving at last minute!! lol x

Hi Ladies;) Hope we are all feeling a bit better, I am feeling a bit better:) Its so windy and pretty rotten here, think our Glasgow summer was those few nice days in June!! I made some lovely home made lentil & bacon soup so just had that with crusty bread, it was so delish!!

Apaton lovely wee picture, I got one aswell but it looks kinna freaky, its only really his head with chubby cheeks:)

Little A, what a gorg bump and top!!

Loving your pics also snoozie:)

Becs, please can I have some of that cake!!!!!

Well Mason has just had such a long nap... I have a feeling he will be up late!!! My bloomin Blackberry has froze again! must admit t-mobile have been good and quick at replacing them but this time they are out of stock, Im phoneless...at a time like thi, not good!!!.

I contemplating hitting Next at 5am, my nose just gets the better of me!

Carley: I was supposed to leave at 38 weeks...but I decided to leave at 37 weeks...so less than 4 weeks to go! I'm just scared of going into labour at work or something! lol!

Sorry I haven't caught up properly, we ladies are a very chatty bunch! lol

Well this weekend is my baby shower! I can't wait to see everything my mom has put together! I will post some pictures! :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

xo

Drea, all my friends are going to the Next sale, I have never been that desperate for a bargain to get up that early lol!! I have bought all I want from Next just lately, I am always disappointed with the sales as there is never anything left and I hate fighting for things!!!!

Just been for a lovely walk with Murphy, must of walked about 3 miles. Was so nice!! My chocolate fudge cake looks lush now its all finished!!

But there's still so many things left to bleach round here :haha:

I know Becs i have done it once before about 2 years ago and got so much great stuff, dont know why Im thinking about going again!! I found its really great at that time much better than late morning/afternoon anyway.

I think Im thinking about buying for the 2 boys now! Before i was pregnant I would usually have a wee drink:drunk: on a Fri night so maybes as I will be sober Im thinking of going.... how awful!:haha:

I've already seen the next sale and got everything i want online it should be delivered tomorrow. I have never got up early enough for a next sale (apart from when i worked for them lol) and probably never will!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->