****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

:hi: helen & welcome:)

Congrats on a pink bump scotgal:)

Asher, Mason is in front of space chimps just now, ah the peace is so good!!! Glad you feeling better.

Yay Krakir!! head down.

Blob, just pop into the store and take a really REALLY long bit off the tester lololololololol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm kinda going to ask them if i can have the tester one :haha: Dont think it will work though :growlmad:

Yaay for turned breech baby :cloud9:

Was my last day at work today. Can't believe I'm all done now!

My colleagues had decorated my desk and bought me some really cute presents. Also, I got a surprise delivery of flowers from my lovely DH :cloud9:

Attachments

• Image088.jpg
    Image088.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Image090.jpg
    Image090.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 10
Oh Emma thats so shite xx

Bekks we have just got the Little Chicky stuff from Next, its in the new catalogue!! Its lush!!

Just had a massive slice of cake and it was bloody lush!!!

...i just had hanky panky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(the cake not the real thing teehee)

Awwww Elphaba that is so sweet :cloud9: Yay for finishing work too!!

Well i'm cursing i should not do anything on days all my pains have come back :hissy: But i have the room painted and only that last strip of paper to do :wohoo:

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is well today. Yipee for the head down babies!
My appt went fairly well today. My OB started me on Ventolin which is simliar to Brethine that I will take every 6 hours to help ease/stop contractions. She also checked for any infection that could have been irritating my utreus but that was clear, so apparently I just have a very mad uterus. LOL I had not dilated any further which is great so I will be going in every week for appts and they will continue to monitor me. She has released me off bedrest since I have contractions whether I'm resting or moving. The upside is that I was not going to have any more scans but because of the problems I am booked for one next Friday. I am really excited about that since I haven't seen baby boy since 20 weeks. Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement.
Asher, thank you so much for remembering me. Big hugs to you sweetie.

Hi girls!
Oh, I am glad glad glad that it's Friday. What an intense week at work. Whew.
Looking forward to a nice weekend with my sweet little boy (husband is working) and thinking about heading out to hike in the mountains tomorrow. I'll have to see. Might be too much effort and I am too round to be able to do up the waist strap on the child carrier, so carrying Simon won't be easy.
Anyway, really glad to hear that several of you are feeling better, baby has turned, etc. :happydance:
Carley - I'm due Sept.21 and leave work Sept.17. :)

Nursekel glad your being looked after!

Elphaba your desk looks lovely enjoy your mat leave i finished yesterday too.

Im going to try to do lots of sorting today , hoping to do a car boot sale tommorow , the only room in the house that is completly tidy and sorted is the babies room :)

morning girls - is there much point in me racing out of the house to go to the next sake now - i mean itll all be gone wont it? hmmmmm.......

NUrseKel im glad theres some good news - was worrying about you.

Sarahkka ok you win you are A LOT crazier than me well done!!!

Morning all, I hope those feeling poorly have woken up feeling a little better today. xx
I popped into the next sale and got a few bits (well, I truly overspent to be honest!), but got some really cute bits for bubba and some bits for my 7yr old which has topped up their ever expanding wardrobe collection! lol

Has anyone else started RLT..I started last week and it tastes fine now, funny how quickly you get used to things when you think they might help with labour!

Well, this week I have 3 appointments...monday is blood test day (routine), and tuesday is anaethetist appointment and my growth scan...yay, I get to see how fat my litle man is now!!!! OH can't get the time off work so I have to go alone which is dissappointing for both of us, but I guess its not long now until we get to see him for real (scary thought!).

I really should get my bum in gear as I am off to my parents and popping out to the shops and for a coffee with them. Best start getting ready!

I hope you all have a good weekend. Big hugs. xx

Just popping in to say hello,

Just too poorly to say much, DH has been fab, and shocked me big time, I spent most of yesterday in bed and he was brilliant.

Will catch up when i am feeling better, hopefully should clear up the next few days, doesn't help that all i can take is paracetamol!

:hugs:
xx

Hi ladies.
Krakir, yes Ventolin is primarily used to treat Asthma as is Brethine but these medications are also known to relax uterine muscles. So far I have been pleased with the Ventolin as I haven't noticed any side effects and haven't had any more contractions. Yea!!!
Hope all you ladies have a wonderful Saturday.

morning girls - is there much point in me racing out of the house to go to the next sake now - i mean itll all be gone wont it? hmmmmm.......

NUrseKel im glad theres some good news - was worrying about you.

Sarahkka ok you win you are A LOT crazier than me well done!!!

Haha!
I know!
But I went so crazy last time. Simon was due Dec.21, so I took mat leave starting Dec.1. He didn't come until Dec.30, and it was way way worse waiting at home.
I would much rather have work to distract me.
Plus, this way I'll tempt the gods to teach me a lesson and maybe baby will come early/on time? :)

babythinkpink - that cold sounds absolutely miserable. :hugs: Get better, you!

'Ello, I lost my Oscar in April, could you change it on the first page please?

It's great to see you all doing so well, I haven't been here for a while!

I'm really sorry to hear that moomad, hope you have been coping okay sweetheart :hugs:

Oh moomad I am so so sorry to hear about Oscar:hugs:

:hugs:

Emma.xx

I'm okay, thankyou!!!! :):)

I was suprisingly well for the first two weeks (my ******* ex caused some problems), and then I had a bit of a bad time and I've had a few bad days but generally OK. I'm trying again with a better specimen of man :)

Thankyou, and I wish you all well. I should probably leave you all to it.xxx

Oh Moomad...you can chat with us! I wanna hear all about your better specimen of man!
So glad your doing better. Just a pity you had to go through this AND put up with a daft man too!:hugs:

Oh and it seems Shorman is in hospital with contractions and had a steriod injection...she has a thread up in 3rd tri section...sorry if someone has already posted this!

Emma.xx

:hugs: Moomad.

:O! Our first September Star is on it's way with Shorman maybe? how exciting. (sorry, didnt mean for it to sound that way! obviously hope baby stays in if she can!)

Just curious too, is there any such thing as the baby being too active? :shrug: she's been wiggling all afternoon since I sat down and she's been punching/kicking and poking herself out. She pokes herself out so far it hurts! it feels like loads of pressure from the inside when she moves/pokes out now, it's really strange.
My OH had his hand on my tummy and she pushed out so far on to his hand he turned to me with huge, wide eyes and said "Oh my god" and admitted it scared him.
Anyone else have this now? it's like she's trying to break out of my stomach!

My baby is back to back with me so perhaps I'm getting more punches/kicks and limbs sticking out than normal since they're all to my front?

x

I have had the whole baby escaping type tummy but it was Nathan who was way more active than this baby...if I lay on my back and played music he used to stick him bum right out to the point it was really really sore:blush:

I dont think you can have an "over active" baby...but it is a bit annoying especially at night when you can get comfy and are just dropping off and they start disco moves!

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->