* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Mlsmomma congratulations!

Banana bump Oh no! I'm sat in bed with a hot blackcurrant, trying to stop coughing because I gag every time I cough.
Have you got any ginger or anything to help? I've not been feeling too bad yesterday and so far today, only been sick once and it was a couple of evenings ago.
Wish me luck for working later, if anythings going to get me it'll be the smell of the fish xx

Mlsmomma congratulations!

Banana bump Oh no! I'm sat in bed with a hot blackcurrant, trying to stop coughing because I gag every time I cough.
Have you got any ginger or anything to help? I've not been feeling too bad yesterday and so far today, only been sick once and it was a couple of evenings ago.
Wish me luck for working later, if anythings going to get me it'll be the smell of the fish xx

Eek good luck with that! It's making me feel sick just thinking about it lol Warm lemon squash seems to be helping and I've had a slice of toast so I'm feeling a bit better now, touch wood! xx

Oh noo bananabump, I hope it's short lived for you!

Reminds me I need to get myself another pair of travel sickness bands :/

Hope u feel better bananabump :-( my oh has been a star and taken lo out (he wants to go but something) so I can rest. Ds was up at 6am this morning and as I just couldn't get to sleep last night, I'm feeling crazy tired today. Going to have a little nap for a bit I think so I wake up refreshed :)

I slept well last night 11-6 and then again till 9.
Oh I love lemon flavour at the moment, mil and I went out weds and I had victorian recipe lemonade with ginger extract, I felt great after xx

I think I'm out ladies, just started cramping and bleeding very heavily.

Hopefully I'll see a few of you on the pregnancy forums in a few months :/

I think I'm out ladies, just started cramping and bleeding very heavily.

Hopefully I'll see a few of you on the pregnancy forums in a few months :/

Nooooo :cry: Have you felt anything prior to this? Did it all of a sudden happen? Oh hun, i'm so sorry. :hugs:

Really sudden, I thought it was just bad stretching pains but it got worse and then I felt a gush when I coughed. I've been pretty stressed the past two days and my daughter nutted me in the pubic bone this morning but I doubt that has anything to do with it.

Going to go to the doc to get my blood drawn and confirm it but I don't have much doubt in my mind at the moment.

Tigerlily I am so sorry to hear that :cry:

Banana bump- oh no! I hope you feel better!!

Hope you don't mind me joining you, my edd is August 30th (my birthday) but I reckon I'll go over. I have a two year old daughter and was on B&B a lot when I was pregnant with her and a little while after but not much since then.

Am suffering horribly with MS already, it didn't start until around 8/9 weeks last time. I've been given cyclizine by the GP and am taking some vitamin B6, it seems to be taking the edge off but I still feel pretty awful. It went around 20 weeks last time and at the moment that seems a lifetime away!

Oh Tigerlily I'm so sorry. Thinking of u and u just never know so wait to see what docs say. Big hugs to u x

Hope you don't mind me joining you, my edd is August 30th (my birthday) but I reckon I'll go over. I have a two year old daughter and was on B&B a lot when I was pregnant with her and a little while after but not much since then.

Am suffering horribly with MS already, it didn't start until around 8/9 weeks last time. I've been given cyclizine by the GP and am taking some vitamin B6, it seems to be taking the edge off but I still feel pretty awful. It went around 20 weeks last time and at the moment that seems a lifetime away!

I think I recognise your name :) I've got a two year old son. Congratulations! I'll add you to the list xx

Tigerlily I'm so sorry :hugs: thinking of you xx

May I please join your group ladies. My due date is somewhere around late August to early September. Thanks

are any of u experiencing lower backache? I started getting it while working today.

so very sorry tigerlilly... big :hugs: to you...

Ladies I think I am out. My HCG went down so it is only a matter of time till I miscarry. Good luck all. Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->