* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Fingers crossed for you Tigerlilyb, hope it's good news next week.

She was amazing babydust818 and really helped me as we had quite a rough start. Anyone planning on breastfeeding I can't recommend the bf section on here enough. Get yourself a bf champion before baby arrives :thumbup:

I second that loopy, I'm going to head over there and get one xx

Well ladies my bleeding slowed right down shortly after the waterfall that it was, and by the evening it had stopped altogether. No pain any more either so I'm holding on to a tiny glimmer of hope. Going to hopefully have a scan next week so I'll keep you all posted.

Keeping everything crossed that you have good news with your scan. Please keep us updated x x x

Fingers crossed for you Tigerlilyb, hope it's good news next week.

She was amazing babydust818 and really helped me as we had quite a rough start. Anyone planning on breastfeeding I can't recommend the bf section on here enough. Get yourself a bf champion before baby arrives :thumbup:

I second that. I was a BFing champion too for a while and the boards helped me so much in the early days. Congrats on 33 months!!

I hate ms so much :cry: was worried first thing because I didn't feel too bad and had some achy cramps and now I'm back in bed feeling sorry for myself after having to make a mad dash for the toilet. I'm not sure these tablets are actually doing anything but I'm scared to stop them and find out :nope:

Afternoon ladies!

Thanks again for all the lovely messages, it really does mean a lot. Thank you also for compliments of her name! We found it online really early in the pregnancy and from then onwards we knew she'd be called Avia. It suits her perfectly.

How is everyone feeling? Any plans for today? x

Hi ladies, mind if I join your lovely group? I'm pregnant with number 3 and due September 21 st xx

Welcome and congratulations, purplerat!

How are you feeling so far?

Thank you Leah_Marie. So far a bit crampy and tired and I have a congested nose. Still doesn't feel real, and I'm so worried about miscarriage as it's so early. Even though this is number 3 all those familiar pregnancy worries are back x

Congrats to the new BFPs and welcome!

Thinking of your tigerlilly!!!

About to go to brunch and then my swim class. Considering how bad I've felt lately I'm a little afraid of such a busy afternoon, seeing as I'm not planning to tell any of the people I will that I am pregnant!

Hope everyone is well!

Congratulations purplerat! I'll add you to the list now :)

Good news is my MS seems to have just been a one off... bad news is I've got tonsillitis! Feeling so sorry for myself today and off to the Docs tomorrow!

Ohh I'm going to pop over to the bf section then. I really want to succeed at it this time! :) With Leo, because of having to be resuscitated and being jaundiced he was really sleepy and would latch on but then unlatch 30 seconds later. I carried on for a couple of weeks but he lost almost 2lbs and went down to 5lbs so the midwives were concerned and I thought it would be best to change over to formula because he seemed to be able to get the milk out easier from bottles. I really regret not continuing though.

Tigerlily and Twinklie I am so sorry you're going through this, big hugs for you both x

Thank you Leah_Marie. So far a bit crampy and tired and I have a congested nose. Still doesn't feel real, and I'm so worried about miscarriage as it's so early. Even though this is number 3 all those familiar pregnancy worries are back x

I have the same symptoms and i worry about MC too. It's so hard! :hugs:

Well ladies my bleeding slowed right down shortly after the waterfall that it was, and by the evening it had stopped altogether. No pain any more either so I'm holding on to a tiny glimmer of hope. Going to hopefully have a scan next week so I'll keep you all posted.

Sending you many positive vibes. I hope all is okay and you get positive news.

Symptoms for today are about the same. I still wake up with stuffy nose and sore throat along with dry mouth. I also am still having the lower backache and a lot of ache in my ovaries. Feels like cramps, but at the same time it doesn't. That is about it for me!

How about everyone else?

I'm struggling to keep up with you all but thinking of you Tigerlily.

MS is definitely with me this morning. So far I haven't been sick but I know it is only a matter of time. Have crawled back to bed as I feel really sick whenever I move. Docs appointment this morning though.

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for us September ladies? Xx

Morning ladies,
Been awake for most of the night with pulling pains in stomach & just couldn't settle and toilet visits.
Totally wiped out today & I have a 11.5 hour shift to get through. This is going to be a challenage.
Hope everyone has a good day x x

After a symptom free couple of days I feel a little nauseous this morning.
I didn't sleep well and couldn't go back to sleep after dh went to work at 5 30.
Going to be a looong day.
Xx

I'm struggling to keep up with you all but thinking of you Tigerlily.

MS is definitely with me this morning. So far I haven't been sick but I know it is only a matter of time. Have crawled back to bed as I feel really sick whenever I move. Docs appointment this morning though.

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for us September ladies? Xx

I think a Facebook group is a fab idea, it's easier to use I think and I feel more comfortable sharing bump and baby pics on a secret group than on a public forum. My September 2012 mum's facebook group is still going strong and we've become great friends and a good support network, we even have local meets xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->