* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

many :hugs: twinklie, I'm so sorry you are going through this :( I had an early loss in November, if you ever want to talk, message me.

It seems I've joined at a bad time :( hugs to all that need them :hugs:

So sorry about your sad news twingle & tigerlily. Sending huge hugs & thinking of you both x x x

So sorry to read that we've had to say a goodbye to Twinklie and Tigerlily. My thoughts are with you at this time.

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who sent such lovely messages regarding Avia's diagnosis. We were discharged from hospital a couple of hours ago and although I am sure we are in for another sleepless night, I am overwhelmed at the support we've had as well as Avia's bravery. DH is of a medical background so is confident in insulin etc., so here's hoping I am a diabetes pro in no time too!

So sorry Twinklie :hugs: I had to wait for a MC after similar news 2 years ago too, I'm here if you want to talk.

I'm sorry girls for those of you who are out :-(

I remember you loopy!
Xx

So sorry twinkle and Tigerlily.

Leah Marie, glad to hear you are both home, I hope things start to get back to a relative normality for you soon.

I can't really tell if the MS is kicking in or not. I get queasy a lot and it stops when I'm eating, then it seems to start again after I finish eating... But that could just be that I am eating far too much and it becomes a bit of a vicious circle.

I kind of want it to show that things are ok, but also I have a few long days next week and it would be really awful to be throwing up through them! Xx

Wow, looks like I'm infamous! :haha: I was around quite a lot when Matilda was little :)

I remember being glued to the forum during days long feeding sessions xx

Yes, the bf forum was a lifesaver for me in the early days, I even made a real life friend there who I often meet up with (to be fair she doesn't live far from me :))

Loopy that is so awesome to meet a friend off the computer. I bet she has helped you tremendously through everything!

Tiger & Twinklie.... my heart is breaking for you. You're very strong girls. I've been through 2 losses. It's very hard. If you need anything at all just let me know! <3 :hugs:

Thanks everyone for the feedback about the backache. I was getting worried for a bit. I feel so much pressure down in the uterus area and also having the backache. I hope the baby is borrowing deep inside!!!! :cloud9:

Congratulations Sunshine8 I'll add you to the list :)

I'm so sorry Twinklie... I.know numbers rarely lie but I do hope they're wrong xx

Babydust818 yes! I had horrible lower backache from week 4 until a few days ago. It's stopped now and been replaced with morning sickness I think lol

Leah-Marie Im so glad you're all home and Avia is doing ok. Love her name xx

So now I'm nervous! I took a clear blue test and got my bfp. But now I'm reading about it being really bad for false positives! Eek!

Well never mind! I took a clear blue digital and said pregnant 1-2! So I can relax now. I can't even believe it! I was so hopeful at first that I lurked this thread for a long time. Then I just felt "out" so I stopped lurking.
Sorry for the rough time that's been going on this week with done ladies here. Hugs to everyone!

Tigerlily and Twinklies - :hugs: I'm so sorry

Leah-Marie - Glad you guys are home already. Hope she continues to do well.

Loopy - Welcome! Hope you ms doesn't stick around until 20 weeks this time.

MLsmomma - Congrats!

Banana - Sorry ms got you. Hope it's not too bad and doesn't stick around long.

Count me in on the backache, I'm really hoping it'll go away fairly soon. It's definitely something I never had right away last time. Fatigue seems to be setting in also.

Well ladies my bleeding slowed right down shortly after the waterfall that it was, and by the evening it had stopped altogether. No pain any more either so I'm holding on to a tiny glimmer of hope. Going to hopefully have a scan next week so I'll keep you all posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->