* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

So I've created a secret Facebook group if anyone wants to join it. It's a totally secret group so only member will be able to see the group and anything posted in it. I'll add the link to my profile so if you wanna join to send me a friend request and then I can add you to the group :flower:

https://www.facebook.com/princess.t.sykes

Also I have been having the craziest and most vivid dreams every night, sometimes they are so real. Anyone else?

That's fab Princess Taz. I am in a secret group for my dd and it is lovely so I thought it would be nice if there was another one for Sept Stars. I'll send you a friend request :) xx

That link just takes me to my homepage PrincessTaz

Heeey im glad I found this post.
Iam due 19th Sept and my Ds will be turning 6 on the 20th. Busy month september as im a september baby too ")

Congratulations mummys to be.

Id love to join your FB group but when I click on it it sends me to my home page "( xx

Me too, so I've just PMed you Princess Taz with my Name for Facebook, hope that is ok xx

I've just got back from my doc appointment.. She was delighted for me and I didn't cry for once :happydance:.

Anyway, she said I had to book in with midwife at reception. Got to reception to find they don't do it there and they just gave me a pack and phone number to ring. Rang the number but had to leave a message and they should get back to me within 24hours.

Bit of a run around but Hopefully I'll get a booking in date soon and, even better, a scan date.
:thumbup:
Xx

The settings off the group are that any member can add a new member so if ever I'm not around anyone new can be added by you all :)

Can't believe I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow! It's going a lot quicker than the first time around, can't wait to get the date for my dating scan x

Pretty Ladies,

I have a question to ask- is anyone of you opting for the down syndrome screening? How important is this? We spoke to the nurse today and she asked us if we wanted the screening when we do our first ultrasound scan? its optional- so I am confused and a bit nervous.... Any advice please?

Hope you all feeling good, take care.

Great idea Princess Taz.. I'm still in our Sept 2011 fb group and we're all really good friends now and have met up quite a few times. Just added you :)

Iam due 19th Sept and my Ds will be turning 6 on the 20th. Busy month september as im a september baby too ")

Id love to join your FB group but when I click on it it sends me to my home page "( xx

Congratulations :) I've added you to the list xx

Pretty Ladies,

I have a question to ask- is anyone of you opting for the down syndrome screening? How important is this? We spoke to the nurse today and she asked us if we wanted the screening when we do our first ultrasound scan? its optional- so I am confused and a bit nervous.... Any advice please?

Hope you all feeling good, take care.

We had it done with our first son and probably will again this time. They just look at a few extra details on the scan and then send you a letter telling you whether the baby is at risk or not.

It's a very personal decision but for us I'd rather know. Not so that we could terminate the pregnancy as I would never do that, but so that we can be as prepared as possible when the baby is born.

My son was born with a limb difference which was never picked up on any scans so it was a big shock to us when he was born. I felt like the first few weeks/months were all consumed with worry/guilt/us doing as much research on his condition as possible. I would much rather have got all that out of the way before he was born x

The FB group sounds like a fab idea. I've sent you a request, Taz. I'm Natalie :)

We got our dating scan through in the post last week. I'm guessing it must have come through earlier, if you're all still waiting! It's for March 5th.

As excited as I am for that scan, we've had a worrying couple of days. I ended up in a&e on Saturday night in bad pain, with some spotting, and they were worried about ectopic. I ended up getting a scan, and they said that the sac can be seen in the right place, but they found a 3cm cyst on one of my ovaries which is full of blood. So I'm guessing that can account for both issues. It's worrying, but I'm having another scan tomorrow to check it again. And next week, because I went through the fertility clinic, I've been given an early viability scan, to check for issues that can arise with fertility treatments. So by the time I get to my dating scan, it will be my fourth!

We will probably do the DS testing. I'd rather know about it, like bananabump said, so I can get prepared for it.

I will probably do the DS testing. Just so i would be prepared and such.

I know this is a super weird question, but what does morning sickness feel like? I had pizza for the first time in MONTHS last night. I woke up at 4am not feeling good. I don't know if it was from the pizza or the start of morning sickness. I got up and went to the bathroom. After i was done i felt better, but still not 100%. I didn't have a stomach ache, but i did feel that knot in my throat.

Congratulations :) I've added you to the list xx

Thankyou sooo much xx

Edited
You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->